Trampolines And Debloating

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Many of you inkwell maniacs are bloatcels like me

Screenshot 20201102 162900

And it's undeniable that a lean face looks very good and can act as a huge halo

Screenshot 20201102 163048

As for our incel genetics I would say that also you are perma stuck at skinny and around 15-20% bf

Screenshot 20201102 163235

And you just can't seem to lose the extra 8% to get to 12% (reminder 10-12% bf or rope)

Screenshot 20201102 163442

SO how can you get this low bf% body with relative ease ( because I am sure as hell bored of running and cycling)

The answer is simple

TRAMPOLINING

Here is the article

Running for 30 minutes can burn anywhere from 200 - 300 calories. Plain, up-and-down bouncing on your trampoline burns very similar numbers. However, if you incorporate other exercises during trampoline bouncing, you could potentially burn double that number.
You actually burn more calories doing this and it is fucking easier!

Because jumping on a trampoline is considered a moderate-to-vigorous intensity exercise, you get results in the same physical effects as playing sport (like basketball or football), biking or running at a relatively fast pace.

But this is why trampoline weight loss is so fantastic.

When people rated how exerted they felt in an ACE study, their scores were consistent with light-to-moderate intensity exercise.
SO it feels easier than hard sports but you get the same benefits from it ngl

Tldr: do 30 minutes of trampolining and eating in caloric deficit and get lean af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, FatBunnyBaby and St. Wristcel
Just waste your money on a trampoline theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, RoundHouse, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Just have waste your money on a trampoline theory
We have a trampoline

Tbh i will use this for 30 minutes then run for 30 minutes then do an hour of hiit then an hour of weightlifting

Reminder of how easy it will be

@xefo69 knows what I mean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 5818
Just do hiit every other day. Works for me. But face looks leaner but body still bloated

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Trampolining is way harder than running jfl

• JFL
imagine you're parents seeing you jumping around on a fucking trampoline for half an hour like an autistic dopamine fueled disabled kid so you can :

''lower your bodyfat percentage''

just run or do the other normal shit nigga

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8846
We have a trampoline

Tbh i will use this for 30 minutes then run for 30 minutes then do an hour of hiit then an hour of weightlifting

Reminder of how easy it will be

@xefo69 knows what I mean
3 hour workout are you fucking serious? :lul:

imagine you're parents seeing you jumping around on a fucking trampoline for half an hour like an autistic dopamine fueled disabled kid so you can :

jumping trampoline is autistic past the age of 14 tbh

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8846

jfl they dont care

and when i am gl they will not care tbh

ye man

i am trying to get to special ops military so i have to train hard
If that's the case then it's better to just sign up for martial arts or boxing or something and train there for hours. The cardio is insane

• Love it
jfl they dont care

and when i am gl they will not care tbh
lol

but seriously if you think this will help you then go ahead and try it
got nothing to lose :)

• Love it
If that's the case then it's better to just sign up for martial arts or boxing or something and train there for hours. The cardio is insane
ye man

once i am doing the (((not PEDs))) i will boxxer max aswell so i can be the most elite soldier ded srs

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
i am now musclemaxxing so rip lowbf for me but next year low bf with muscles AMEN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
i am now musclemaxxing so rip lowbf for me but next year low bf with muscles AMEN
mirin chad tbh

keep us in touch tbh

muscle lerserever after bimax =

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
I never tried a trampoline in my life. I wonder whether you can go some place to just try it out? Like a gym?
Yesterday I went on a swings, like a little kid and it was quite fun. Was difficult to keep myself from not falling off. As a kid I remember I never had problems like that. It was a bit on a smallish side though... Maybe that's why.

• +1
I never tried a trampoline in my life. I wonder whether you can go some place to just try it out? Like a gym?
Yesterday I went on a swings, like a little kid and it was quite fun. Was difficult to keep myself from not falling off. As a kid I remember I never had problems like that. It was a bit on a smallish side though... Maybe that's why.
nigga, ever heard of trampoline parks?

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Lev Peshkov
nigga, ever heard of trampoline parks?
Actually? Never. Now I need to find it. But I'm a locationcell for trampoline parks 100%, I just know it. Fml

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RoundHouse
Actually? Never. Now I need to find it. But I'm a locationcell for trampoline parks 100%, I just know it. Fml
just buy a cheap one from ebay tbh ded srs

a year later.. this legit AF

now i get why models always have a rebounder in their aparments

Many of you inkwell maniacs are bloatcels like me

View attachment 778448

And it's undeniable that a lean face looks very good and can act as a huge halo

View attachment 778450

As for our incel genetics I would say that also you are perma stuck at skinny and around 15-20% bf

View attachment 778458

And you just can't seem to lose the extra 8% to get to 12% (reminder 10-12% bf or rope)

View attachment 778461

SO how can you get this low bf% body with relative ease ( because I am sure as hell bored of running and cycling)

The answer is simple

TRAMPOLINING

Here is the article

Jumping on trampolines helps debloat because it helps me take a shit afterward.

• +1