Trannies are disgusting

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Imagine the level of copium you would need in order to mutilate yourself like some disgusting cavemen, and the fact that some retards approve of that shit is beyond me, more reason to never have kids if it's a tranny I'd just go ER on everything and everyone and then go to gandy heaven

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emo, deadstock and 7 others
Trans people had trauma if you raise your kids right they won't become trans

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 1 other person
when the cope is too strong @Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
no one cares what you think transphobe

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sick, Imretarded?, emo and 2 others
Why is the internet obsessed with trannies? I barely spot any IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Why is the internet obsessed with trannies? I barely spot any IRL.
Jfl I live in a Muslim country and I still can't avoid trannies

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
Jfl I live in a Muslim country and I still can't avoid trannies
I live in 98% majority muslim country. Maybe stop going to trannies Hub intentionally.

especially when they're MtF 🤮

I live in 98% majority muslim country. Maybe stop going to trannies Hub intentionally.
Didn't know my local park was a trannies hub 😥😆

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and glizzygnasher68
I'm not allowed to comment what I would but I will say that mutilating your dick is dumb as fuck and nasty :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
It's fun reading ftm trannies stories. They had life on mod menu mode thinking that if they transitioned they would have it better. Only to end up living life on Inferno mode:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JL~, emo and 3 others
Retards wanting to replicate the west jfl
i live in egypt which is worse than most muslim countries and still don't see them tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mkhzee
i live in egypt which is worse than most muslim countries and still don't see them tbh
In Pakistan they burn niggers that steal and rape but will not even bat an eye at trannies, thus allowing their retarded kind to exist among the rest of us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ryuken
Lots of trannies…

Protected class

In Pakistan they burn niggers that steal and rape but will not even bat an eye at trannies, thus allowing their retarded kind to exist among the rest of us
How do you recognize trannies without pulling down their pants to check what’s between their legs? And don’t say „masculine face“, all your women look like men anyways, Mehmet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and ryuken
How do you recognize trannies without pulling down their pants to check what’s between their legs? And don’t say „masculine face“, all your women look like men anyways, Mehmet
idk about him but i know if someone has a dick or not by sniffing them

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Idk maybe it's because of them hanging around their shitty trans flag and talking like a fag, their voice is masculine and u can clearly tell it's a mutilated man with makeup

Lmao most trannies don't ever pass, it's very easy to tell 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mkhzee
idgaf about trannies tbh, its less competition

Lmao most trannies don't ever pass, it's very easy to tell 90% of the time
Idk never met one IRL and I live in Germany and yes I leave the house every day and go to clubs and bars all the time

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Pushed by the jews, as always

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Imagine the level of copium you would need in order to mutilate yourself like some disgusting cavemen, and the fact that some retards approve of that shit is beyond me, more reason to never have kids if it's a tranny I'd just go ER on everything and everyone and then go to gandy heaven
Sizeable portion are ridden with parasites.

Maybe, that is.

Last edited:
Certified KHHV yeah you must really be desirable

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68