trans gender axe attack in 7Eleven!!!

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Transgender woman flies into a fit of rage after a failed Tinder date and storms into a 7-Eleven with an axe trying to 'cut a man's head in half'
  • Evie Amati jailed last Friday after attacking two men at a 7-Eleven in Sydney
  • In August, she was found guilty of attempting to murder the pair in 2017 attack
  • Trial heard how she had just been rejected on a Tinder date before the assault
  • One of her victims Benjamin Rimmer has now spoken out for the first time
  • He said Amati was 'there to kill' while saying his attacker showed no remorse
  • Amati got nine years jail with non-parole period of four years and six months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Demir, Vitruvian and 1 other person
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
Subhuman.Prison is not enough,the mentally ill degenerate deserves the gas chamber.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and Ritalincel
is this on live leak

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Slay queen

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 470 and Stingray
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and SikKunt
"she"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
oh fuck. im starting as security officer next week. im reaALLY worried now :feelstrash:

• +1
When women forget what fear is

• So Sad
Should get slowly beheaded

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
this is life fuel. spit my gin all over my screen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Demir
Americans and their fucked up hookup culture.

Is he going to a male prison?

Amati got nine years jail with non-parole period of four years and six months

Are you fucking kidding me?, An incel would get the death penalty for looking at a women the wrong way.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 470
Back in my day
How old?
Im not suprised this is happening. You cant encourage someone to go deeper into metal illness and have nothing bad happen.

Will the man be thrown to a female prison?
How old?
Im not suprised this is happening. You cant encourage someone to go deeper into metal illness and nothing to happen.
107 young one.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Old news nigga.

MENTAL ILLNESS

• +1
If I see a tranny I wont give it respect

• +1
Transgender woman flies into a fit of rage after a failed Tinder date and storms into a 7-Eleven with an axe trying to 'cut a man's head in half'
  • Evie Amati jailed last Friday after attacking two men at a 7-Eleven in Sydney
  • In August, she was found guilty of attempting to murder the pair in 2017 attack
  • Trial heard how she had just been rejected on a Tinder date before the assault
  • One of her victims Benjamin Rimmer has now spoken out for the first time
  • He said Amati was 'there to kill' while saying his attacker showed no remorse
  • Amati got nine years jail with non-parole period of four years and six months
View attachment 73454
how can you stand next to someone with an axe. I'd beat his ass before he tried to hit me..

how can you stand next to someone with an axe. I'd beat his ass before he tried to hit me..
Jfl they didn't even seem alarmed until the axe was mid-swing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
two ways title could have been interpreted. So I had to do a calculation. Results of my calculation, 70% probability it was a transgender attacking a straight person, 20% it was a straight person attacking a transgender, 10% it was a transgender attacking another transgender or LGBTWZ person.

>Born with a dick

>S'kuze me, it's mam

pick one

9 fucking years for double attempted murder, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Should have called me because I would have fvcked her

This thing deserves to get raped to death by 10 horses