Transformation - Looksmaxing saved my life

R

Rezzbaby

Banned
So ye want to share some progress again. Just a reminder I literally wanted to kill myself a few years ago how I ugly I was. Than I started looksmaxing. I did this all in just a few years with no surgery. Im no where near where I want to be but for almost roping myself to having white high class females calling me model and getting 10+ matches a day.

Ascend After

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2581, 2peasinapod and 9 others
proffesional photoshootmaxxing and beardfrauding

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 1707
You look good op.

• +1
Reactions: Rezzbaby
op grew a beard and cut his hair. reddit tier looksmaxxing jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 1707, Rasputin and 9 others
From incel to high tier normie.

permasquiting really saved you

• +1
Reactions: Over and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Good improvement but you only goes from subhuman to average tbh. You have no striking features and I don't see why your female calls you model lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Rezzbaby
good transformation, you are not a male model but just goes to show you can improve yourself and go from subhuman to normie even without surgeries depending on the flaws you have

• +1
Reactions: Over, Currycellmate, Rezzbaby and 1 other person
Good improvement but you only goes from subhuman to average tbh. You have no striking features and I don't see why your female calls you model lol.
Idk either but ye it happened. One actually forced me to apply for some model agency. Im not noqhere near model tho

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Titbot, DidntRead and 1 other person
Idk either but ye it happened. One actually forced me to apply for some model agency. Im not noqhere near model tho
Lololollolol lolololololol lol model delusions

proffesional photoshootmaxxing and beardfrauding

Cope
Beard is everything
How it is frauding, its naturally there, removing facial hair is unnatural by this logic
Hair is fraud then also
People from the begiining of history was wearing beards, only 18th century and some decades of 20th century were weird beardless
Also Op, u seems like u are disconnecting moustache from the beard , are u?

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Cope
Beard is everything
How it is frauding, its naturally there, removing facial hair is unnatural by this logic
Hair is fraud then also
People from the begiining of history was wearing beards, only 18th century and some decades of 20th century were weird beardless
Yeah, I get more attention when I have a beard

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Cope
Beard is everything
Hair is fraud then also

Yes i do bcuz on one side of my moustache connects to my beard so that look stupid. Im thinking of minoxidl maxing this parts. I know this part is crucial for giving a stronger jaw illusion

Unfortunately you still look like a numale who likes his gf to peg him
I bet you're a liberal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yes i do bcuz on one side of my moustache connects to my beard so that look stupid. Im thinking of minoxidl maxing this parts. I know this part is crucial for giving a stronger jaw illusion

Which part is crucial for stronger jaw illusion? I ask because u had the same growth one side connected and one less
I was disconnecting and i looks so much younger that way , now it connected finally and i looks more masc, but i think chin looks bigger disconnected
I cannot decide if connect or not
U looks very good

Good Batemanmaxxing but high tier normie max, nowhere male model. You either lying or girls were just delusional.

As long as OP is happy with his results:)

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Rezzbaby
Still a normie at best but all my respects to your efforts and improvements

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Rezzbaby
Which part is crucial for stronger jaw illusion? I ask because u had the same growth one side connected and one less
I was disconnecting and i looks so much younger that way , now it connected finally and i looks more masc, but i think chin looks bigger disconnected
I cannot decide if connect or not
U looks very good
Well the part between moustach and the rest of the beard. As i said I shave bcuz only on side grows but ye depends on the person i guess with or without looks better also. I cant say cuz never i did the connected

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Nice transformation. Your eyes looked really beta and prey like, Batemanmaxxing saved you a lot, I wonder what your palpebral fissure length measured with a tape or ruler.

Cope
Beard is everything
Hair is fraud then also
Burger King IQ
Nice transformation. Your eyes looked really beta and prey like, Batemanmaxxing saved you a lot, I wonder what your palpebral fissure length measured with a tape or ruler.
Batemanmaxxing lol

great imporvement

look much more effortless now too

I think pretty normal 29/30 mm width 10/11 length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nice ascension. U attractive now would bang no homou brou nou homou

• +1
Reactions: Over and Rezzbaby