ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Yliaster, Deleted member 5818 and 6 others
Based leanmaxer. Great face gains.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I agree wear foundation and cut hair

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I agree wear foundation and cut hair
Yeah I was thinking of getting standard fuck boy hair and I’ll get on some skincare routine. Didn’t realise it was that noticeable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Yeah I was thinking of getting standard fuck boy hair and I’ll get on some skincare routine. Didn’t realise it was that noticeable tbh
Are you part irish

• +1
How many showers to achieve this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18372, ascension and 2 others
Is this serious? If yes congratulations on your transformation dude. What the hell you literally look like another person. I assume you started lifting and lowered your bf.

• +1
Is this serious? If yes congratulations on your transformation dude. What the hell you literally look like another person. I assume you started lifting and lowered your bf.
Yes originally I dirty bulked cus I hated being skinny but didn’t workout at all. Became a bloated abomination then started cutting and gymcelling. Down to around 15% now.
Skinnfat 80kg down to lean 70kg

• +1
Reactions: Vegyn
Yes originally I dirty bulked cus I hated being skinny but didn’t workout at all. Became a bloated abomination then started cutting and gymcelling. Down to around 15% now.
Skinnfat 80kg down to lean 70kg

Nice and how long did it take you?

• +1
WOW dude this is lifefuel congrats you done amazingly.

• Love it
How can you not ascend just going to clubs a friend of mine can slay consistently at 5'7 with 0 bones in comparison, this comment sounds bluepilled but live in the same environment as him :Comfy:

• +1
How can you not ascend just going to clubs a friend of mine can slay consistently at 5'7 with 0 bones in comparison, this comment sounds bluepilled but live in the same environment as him :Comfy:
Are you friends with my brother :what: I’m not NT and I have bad skin/hair. But tbf I only went clubbing once and that’s when I was bloated skewed my opinion. I’ll try again

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and ItsOver.com
Are you friends with my brother :what: I’m not NT and I have bad skin/hair. But tbf I only went clubbing once and that’s when I was bloated skewed my opinion. I’ll try again
nah he's blonde, also my friend says girls just walk up and grind on him when he dances with 0 interaction jfl, but this is a different guy tho and he's a mogger :Comfy:

• +1
I think all I need now is skin, hair, tan and fsshionmaxx + NT/nt pics. Then I’ll be good for dating apps and clubs. Obv easier said than done but I look similar to my brother and he does well on apps

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
nah he's blonde, also my friend says girls just walk up and grind on him when he dances with 0 interaction jfl, but this is a different guy tho and he's a mogger :Comfy:
It’s pretty standard if ur HTN or even Tall/wide MTN

• +1
Also mirin the golf wang beanie, I have like a collection worth at least 3k just rotting in my room in the floor since I planned on reselling but have 0 motivation :Comfy:

• JFL
Also mirin the golf wang beanie, I have like a collection worth at least 3k just rotting in my room in the floor since I planned on reselling but have 0 motivation :Comfy:
Wait that beanies worth something :what: Just found it laying around lol

• +1
good stuff

wavy hair would ascend you, give sea salt spray a go

• Woah
  • JFL
you look 35 in the first picture and 20 in the second. good transformation

• Love it