Transgender shot 12 times by cops. Was weilding a knife and did NOT listen to instructions.

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Kraken
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Lynxress, MissLexotan6MG and 14 others
Good riddance TTD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr2chef, 8uAte, enriquecel and 1 other person
TTD 🏳️‍⚧️& 🇹🇷

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 8uAte, Mr2chef, piec and 6 others
unusually deserved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr2chef, emo, 8uAte and 1 other person
View attachment 3062250

Brutal.

Possible thoughts swimming inside his head, "They're trying to kill you." - "They're NPCs, not real. Enjoy the show. Participate, right? Am I right, or am I right?"

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, 8uAte, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
based

• +1
Reactions: zek, ZachS, mike21 and 2 others
Dumbass tranny

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, ZachS and DalitBoss
Hope that happens to @Eriot Lodger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, DalitBoss and CopiumX
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Wow, they cuff him even if they just killed him, without even calling an ambulance, offering first aid, etc. I mean it doesn't look like the guy even did anything wrong, he wasn't bothering anyone...

• +1
Reactions: piec, poopoohead and DalitBoss
the world is a better place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, framemoggerr and DalitBoss
Hope that happens to @Eriot Lodger
Statistically it's way likelier to happen to low IQs and niggers like yourself though

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, lowtiernormiechad and DalitBoss
Wow, they cuff him even if they just killed him, without even calling an ambulance, offering first aid, etc. I mean it doesn't look like the guy even did anything wrong, he wasn't bothering anyone...
Happens too often...

The fact that there are so many officers but the first instict isn't to atleast shoot once on the lower body or anything is pretty sad. They fire like it's a dangerous monster huring towards them.

Mental illness + unfortunate situation = unnecesary death here.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
nice. needs to happen more

that's completely normal. they can fake being unconscious and sometimes they get back up like zombies:

this became standard practice probably because some bleeding heart cuck like you got shot in the back after he left the guy unattended :forcedsmile:

and what do you mean not bothering anyone, he was swinging a knife around in the middle of traffic :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, piec and Gonthar
Happens too often...

The fact that there are so many officers but the first instict isn't to atleast shoot once on the lower body or anything is pretty sad. They fire like it's a dangerous monster huring towards them.

Mental illness + unfortunate situation = unnecesary death here.
this kind of crap always comes up from people who have never fired a gun in their life. just aim at their pinky toe bro :forcedsmile:

Bro where tf dou find ts:ROFLMAO:

suicide by cop

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and apocalypse
and what do you mean not bothering anyone, he was swinging a knife around in the middle of traffic :feelsgah:
Back when I was a kid, we often used to play with our weapons in public and swing them around...We didn't bother anyone and no one bothered us.

Last edited:
based as fuck

@moredatesmorerapes want to become cops?

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
00:34 did he refer to it as "she"? Cage

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
I have shooters placed everywhere innit