Transition hypothesis

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Have you ever wondered why guys like DePoop and O'pry sometimes look alien?

You're probably guessing it's because of their PCT right? Not exactly.
Yes PCT does affect it but it's not PCT itself. It's the fact that PCT rises your upper eyelid and your eyelashes end up below the hood.
Think about it, any eye shape without upper eyelashes would look bizarre, but why is this not mentioned when talking about this particular eyeshape?
Take a look at this example of Gandy, in which picture he looks more human? Despite having the same eyeshape and PCT it's clear that he looks more human in the second picture:
5bd3aa8712e0613474f3408b4a389952

*ENTER* Transition hypothesis: he looks better because of the transition between the eye and the skin

Sdfsdfsdfsdf

Look at this man, his hood is so fat that even if had good eyelashes you would barely be able to see:
Hooded eyes hero compressor

That's why women use eyeliners

Which lion mogs?
Stock photo female lion eyes close up 1224388
Lions Eyes e1542857608975

My conclusion is that it's not the BMW headlight eye shape that looks bad, but what it causes: worse transition.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
vxYo29B.png

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Shittiest thread I've seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Hooded eyes are overrated

Well it wouldnt be the transition between. You mean optimally you should have eyebrow exposure with hooding.

Gandy’s eyes look normal in both. This theory is shit and makes no sense. Barrett and De Poot look alien because of the shape and canthal tilt of the eyes.
Giga cope, bottom one clearly mogs and looks more human and you can't admit it. Of course it's not as bad as De Poot because it doesn't hide as much of the eyelashes.
I challenge you, show me a NCT eye area without upper eyelashes and tell me it doesn't look bizarre. It will. Now why is that not addressed when the hood is hiding the eyelashes?

Giga cope, bottom one clearly mogs and looks more human and you can't admit it. Of course it's not as bad as De Poot because it doesn't hide as much of the eyelashes.
I challenge you, show me a NCT eye area without upper eyelashes and tell me it doesn't look bizarre. It will. Now why is that not addressed when the hood is hiding the eyelashes?

Might explain cucksheeran tbh

That’s just your opinion, Gandy’s eyes look equally as human with or without squinting. No eyelashes sure looks worse but it doesn’t look weird, the lack of them just makes you makes you look like a cancer patient on chemotherapy and makes you look unhealthy and bland, not gay alien.

That’s just your opinion, Gandy’s eyes look equally as human with or without squinting. No eyelashes sure looks worse but it doesn’t look weird, the lack of them just makes you makes you look like a cancer patient on chemotherapy and makes you look unhealthy and bland, not gay alien.
Every single one of your examples in the other thread everyone had strong upper eyelashes, you really think this is a coincidence bro?

OP:
Images 19

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift