Transmaxxing seems to be the only legit ascension

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm not a MtF faggot and never will be but hear me out

Looks aren't just about getting sex. It's also about how people treat you. Surely you guys are aware nobody cares about men, and I mean this unironically.
Empathy is only reserved for women, dogs, and children. You'll get to see this in action whenever a male asks for help on reddit., usually gonna be met with complete apathy, sometimes gaslighting here and there, but generally nobody gives a fuck even if it's severe medical issues etc or homelessness etc.

Now, no one would do this to a woman. I've been on reddit ever since its inception, I've NEVER seen this happen to a female on reddit. Nor on any other forums. Or on youtube. It's always been supportive comments, "you go girl", etc.

THIS is why the overwhelming majority of trannies are MtF, not FtM. You'll also see the VAST majority of de-transmaxxing is by FtM trannies. Wonder why?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Acion, AhappyPill4u and 2 others
Sorry I don't have enough balls to read this entire shit

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
yep. imagine a foid wrote an average blogpost on looksmax and posted it here (and wasnt bannex), wveryone would reply and give her attention (even making fun of her is attention you simp) while the dude she copypasted the post from is gettigm ready to rope cuz all he got was 0 likes and a “dnr”

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I've been on reddit ever since its inception, I've NEVER seen this happen to a female on reddit. Nor on any other forums. Or on youtube. It's always been supportive comments, "you go girl", etc.
So all your life experience is based on Reddit and YouTube comment section? Brutal

So all your life experience is based on Reddit and YouTube comment section? Brutal
Nope. Irl too. You gotta be blind not to see this.

mucho texto + not that deep

I'm not a MtF faggot and never will be but hear me out

Looks aren't just about getting sex. It's also about how people treat you. Surely you guys are aware nobody cares about men, and I mean this unironically.
Empathy is only reserved for women, dogs, and children. You'll get to see this in action whenever a male asks for help on reddit., usually gonna be met with complete apathy, sometimes gaslighting here and there, but generally nobody gives a fuck even if it's severe medical issues etc or homelessness etc.

Now, no one would do this to a woman. I've been on reddit ever since its inception, I've NEVER seen this happen to a female on reddit. Nor on any other forums. Or on youtube. It's always been supportive comments, "you go girl", etc.

THIS is why the overwhelming majority of trannies are MtF, not FtM. You'll also see the VAST majority of de-transmaxxing is by FtM trannies. Wonder why?

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and WanderingBurro
Fantasising about the ideal female life (from the perspective of a potential MtF) is somewhat akin to fantasising about the ideal life of a male chad. What I mean by this is that you're more than likely to not pass (most don't, and often when they appear to it's usually through carefully selected selfies).ost women despite virtue signaling for your rights and identity won't actually accept you (from my experience most trans women have friend circles full of fellow trans people, I rarely saw them forming meaningful bonds with cis women). On one hand the LGBTQ+ community is a very tightly knit one so if you're looking for a support group then that's great, but if you're expecting to be magically accepted into women's spaces then you're sadly mistaken from what I've seen.

When it comes to the sexual side you're really only going to get attention from men or other trans women (transbians). Often this isn't the same attention a cis woman would get, you're often seen to be a "sexual expirment" and if anyone wants to settle with you it's going to be a LTN rejected abused dog who couldn't get female validation any other way.

For men the sudden boost from 0 SMV to some form of SMV is a bit too tempting which is why I imagine some stay with it even if they don't display the traditional symptoms of gender dysphoria and instead seem to act from a place of abused dog desperation.

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh and WeiWei
Gay. I'll rope before I ever do what you're suggesting

Not being trans but every white male needs to get long hair like a girl and wear makeup and have no facial hair huge looksmax made me lose virginity

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei