Transpalatal/mandibular Distraction Osteogenesis while having asymmetric jaws

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
It would further increase Asymmetry right?

Therefore trimax has to be done beforehand in order to reduce Asymmetry. Only then distraction osteogenesis should be done right?

@Acromegaly_Chad @RealSurgerymax @lasthope @SixCRY @the next o'pry @CursedOne @PikachuCandy @LachowskiWannabe @thecel

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
It would further increase Asymmetry right?

Therefore trimax has to be done beforehand in order to reduce Asymmetry. Only then distraction osteogenesis should be done right?
Yes

Dont get bimax before to fix asymmetry before expansion, get bimax after to fix asymmetry after expansion.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and PubertyMaxxer
Yes

Dont get bimax before to fix asymmetry before expansion, get bimax after to fix asymmetry after expansion.
Why in that order?

Mind me pm'ing my professional pics taken at the orthodontist office to give suggestions??

Yes

If I'm not mistaken. If you have issues breathing through your nose you need expansion first or else you'll die from bimax jaw shut wiring. How are you supposed to breath with your mouth if it's wired shut

If I'm not mistaken. If you have issues breathing through your nose you need expansion first or else you'll die from bimax jaw shut wiring. How are you supposed to breath with your mouth if it's wired shut
I just suggested expansion first incase you read it wrong

The same way you can breath through your mouth when its closed

mouth doesnt have to be wired shut anymore (most of the time)

I just suggested expansion first incase you read it wrong

The same way you can breath through your mouth when its closed

mouth doesnt have to be wired shut anymore (most of the time)
Thank god!
That was the reason why i shy away from jaw surgery. But thanks for reassuring me anyway!