TRASH GONIAL ANGLE

syphon

syphon

Iron
is there a way to fix an insanely obtuse gonial angle without surgery?? im still 15 hoping it gets better with growth but i need solutions immediately

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Wtf does obtuse mean? Like, too high or too low?

I know a way to fix it also improves health and is cheap imma gatekeep tho

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and N1666
It depends on quite a few things so its kinda hard to say without seeing a picture. It could be a result of malocclusion, in which case you might need CCW bimax.

In case your occlusion is not too clockwise rotated and its your VERY short ramus, you should get ramus implants. In my honest aesthetic opinion, as long as you have no malocclusion and have a LONG mandible, a higher gonial angle is better since it gives you that V-shaped face. I am actually looking to shorten my ramus one day in order to increase the gonial angle lmao

• +1
Reactions: syphon
can barely even fix that with surgery brah. pretty sure only option is jaw angle implants, in which adding lots of ramus height comes with a significant risk of masseter dishenence. over

is there a way to fix an insanely obtuse gonial angle without surgery?? im still 15 hoping it gets better with growth but i need solutions immediately
Idk bro have you tried mewing? It will lift your hoyid bone if you do it correctly which will make your gonial angle seem not too high

Idk bro have you tried mewing? It will lift your hoyid bone if you do it correctly which will make your gonial angle seem not too high
Too much to fix by just raising the hyoid bone he has to upswing his maxilla and increase ramus length

It depends on quite a few things so its kinda hard to say without seeing a picture. It could be a result of malocclusion, in which case you might need CCW bimax.

In case your occlusion is not too clockwise rotated and its your VERY short ramus, you should get ramus implants. In my honest aesthetic opinion, as long as you have no malocclusion and have a LONG mandible, a higher gonial angle is better since it gives you that V-shaped face. I am actually looking to shorten my ramus one day in order to increase the gonial angle lmao
Nah probably doesnt even need surgery i got a way to fix it naturally

• JFL
Nah probably doesnt even need surgery i got a way to fix it naturally
You can't change stuff like that naturally except for making your masseters huge which will look like minecraft Steve, or constantly biting down.

If you try to sell a course here I pray to god nobody falls for that. Its difficult enough to do with a surgery in which they literally cut your mandible in half

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You can't change stuff like that naturally except for making your masseters huge which will look like minecraft Steve, or constantly biting down.

If you try to sell a course here I pray to god nobody falls for that. Its difficult enough to do with a surgery in which they literally cut your mandible in half
No, no course too non jew to do that i got another way only works at his age

can barely even fix that with surgery brah. pretty sure only option is jaw angle implants, in which adding lots of ramus height comes with a significant risk of masseter dishenence. over
Can fix it better naturally will end up even better looking compared to surgery, if done right theres hardly any risk and ofc you dont have to pay a shit ton for surgery, dont listen to these retards @syphon

Lone nely

Bone smash and blast roids OP

• JFL
Can fix it better naturally will end up even better looking compared to surgery, if done right theres hardly any risk and ofc you dont have to pay a shit ton for surgery, dont listen to these retards @syphon
fix it naturally? Kill yourself retard