Traveling across the world and not being able to get laid is such a waste

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I think I’m just going to rot and watch anime for the rest of my Japan trip. I’m disenchanted with this place. It’s just New York with nothing but asians

Zesto2.0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
If you still have quite a bit of money you could take the shinkansen and visit Kyoto or Osaka. Even if you're not getting laid there are still plenty of other things to do.

I think I’m just going to rot and watch anime for the rest of my Japan trip. I’m disenchanted with this place. It’s just New York with nothing but asians
Man, you should travel to experience fun and exciting things, if you get laid it should be just a bonus. You can have plenty of fun on a trip abroad, but less so, if you focus only on finding sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Have you used tinder there?

Have you used tinder there?

I’m using it right now, zero matches/likes so far. I’ve also gone bar hopping/clubbing for two straight nights to no avail

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
Man, you should travel to experience fun and exciting things, if you get laid it should be just a bonus. You can have plenty of fun on a trip abroad, but less so, if you focus only on finding sex.
Like what? Just passing through places that I can see on YouTube? sightseeing is overrated. I want to get to know and share experiences with Japanese people, particularly women, not just snap pictures of statues and shrines in humid 100 degree weather

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luciano and Deleted member 2621
going to japan ruins your weaboo dreams lol

im guessing u would rather be back home then in japan atm

going to japan ruins your weaboo dreams lol

im guessing u would rather be back home then in japan atm
Sometimes we should just let our dreams be dreams

Like what? Just passing through places that I can see on YouTube? sightseeing is overrated. I want to get to know Japanese people, particularly women
You can, by partaking in same activities regular japanese do. However it can be challenging since you probably don't speak japanese and they speak bad english. You can take up small japanese gig jobs they offer to westerners to prolong your visit and possibly meet more japanese if you'd be a english teacher to japanese or other stuff like that.

My most enjoyable experiences so far were clothes shopping and the date I went on last week. I visited the Great Buddha and a famous shrine in the area and it was just a drag for the most part. It was hot, I was invisible, i had no one to talk to, and the novelty of each place wore off after 30 seconds. Slaying foreign girls and partying hard>>>visiting a bunch of landmarks, especially alone

Last edited:
My most enjoyable experiences so far were clothes shopping and the date I went on last week. I visited the Great Buddha and a famous shrine in the area and it was just a drag for the most part. It was hot, I was invisible, i had no one to talk to, and the novelty of each place wore off after 30 seconds. Slaying foreign girls and having a lit ass time in the city at night>>>visiting a bunch of landmarks. I’m too low iq/sentience to appreciate that shit

are most of the japanese males subhuman?

WTF is it with you weebcels and trying to ascend in Japan? Japan is harder than Western Europe according to the late age virgin statistics anyway.

Literally no idea why anyone thinks it's a good idea to go to Japan as a virgin and try get laid on a holiday there.

WTF is it with you weebcels and trying to ascend in Japan? Japan is harder than Western Europe according to the late age virgin statistics anyway.

Literally no idea why anyone thinks it's a good idea to go to Japan as a virgin and try get laid on a holiday there.

For Japanese guys, sure. Not for white/black foreigners though, especially if they can speak conversational Japanese while maintaining western low inhibition levels. I thought that would be a huge in for me, but I’m too subhuman to benefit from it

Last edited:
For Japanese guys, sure. Not for white/black foreigners though

Yeah

There's never been a single success story to come out of Japan in the whole incel community. And we've got quite a few people who've tried now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, BlackpilledTruecel and Krezo
There's never been a single success story to come out of Japan in the whole incel community. And we've got quite a few people who've tried now.

Black guys on YouTube and reddit are always bragging about how popular they are in japan, while i’m completely invisible. It’s almost like I’m being taken for a local

Japan is the future USA jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Black guys on YouTube and reddit are always bragging about how popular they are in japan, while i’m completely invisible. It’s almost like I’m being taken for a local

JFL if you believe jewtube normies (likely trying to promote their channels) over peer revieved studies that show 12% of the male population are wizards and 50% live in sexless marriages.

I’m using it right now, zero matches/likes so far. I’ve also gone bar hopping/clubbing for two straight nights to no avail

So I'm not on any dating apps or anything, but I recently just found out that you can see profiles from anywhere in the world on badoo without even signing up. I checked out male profiles in Japan and holy fuck the competition is high. There's a shit ton of white male profiles as well. Then I changed to Thailand, literally everyone is subhuman. Nearly zero whites. No chads.Just your typical small, tiny, manlet thai with unattractive facial features.

My most enjoyable experiences so far were clothes shopping and the date I went on last week. I visited the Great Buddha and a famous shrine in the area and it was just a drag for the most part. It was hot, I was invisible, i had no one to talk to, and the novelty of each place wore off after 30 seconds. Slaying foreign girls and partying hard>>>visiting a bunch of landmarks, especially alone
So you traveled alone? Haven't you got any friends with similar interest to Japan?

Nope, and even if I did, I’d see them as a potential cockblock. I wanted to have my own personal bachelor pad for a month basically.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Shouldn’t expect anything good from being black in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Aren't there clubs or bars where they play rap music? Go there as a blackcel, maybe you will find a rap slut that wants you, because of your skin tone.

buy doujins from comiket
nobody likes sex anyway

Aren't there clubs or bars where they play rap music? Go there as a blackcel, maybe you will find a rap slut that wants you, because of your skin tone.

I went two nights in a row and couldn’t get anything. They’re full of better looking, taller black guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205