M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
m

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, nausea, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Reality pill. Attractive men are paid to travel while ugly men are discouraged from doing so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, nausea, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
The British youth including some ethnic but brought up British have ugly attitudes. try not to let it get to you, what country u originally from

Reality pill. Attractive men are paid to travel while ugly men are discouraged from doing so.

I cant front like i’ve gained nothing from travelling. I was decently good looking last summer and was travelling and had a great experience so i came back out here, but now my nose is extremely swollen and shit and my whole facial harmony is fucked and i’m hard to look at now so i’m just not getting the same experience.

Pretty much, if you’re ugly and seeking “new experiences” by travelling, you will just realize how much you are missing out on from being ugly in life.
The British youth including some ethnic but brought up British have ugly attitudes. try not to let it get to you, what country u originally from
USA. I do not have a very high opinion on Europe as of right now.
I cant front like i’ve gained nothing from travelling. I was decently good looking last summer and was travelling and had a great experience so i came back out here, but now my nose is extremely swollen and shit and my whole facial harmony is fucked and i’m hard to look at now so i’m just not getting the same experience.

Pretty much, if you’re ugly and seeking “new experiences” by travelling, you will just realize how much you are missing out on from being ugly in life.

USA. I do not have a very high opinion on Europe as of right now.
And my negative experiences usually aren’t with the “brits” it’s the 50% of other foreign-born londoners from elsewhere in europe who treat me like shit.

There's many ugly, asymmetrical looking people in the UK actually. Pm me pics, I'll try to help as much as possible.

There's many ugly, asymmetrical looking people in the UK actually. Pm me pics, I'll try to help as much as possible.
Yeah i know, which is where is the real black pill sets in. I stand out as hideous enough in a city literally filled with ugly people for people to take a picture of me. LOL life’s a joke

Yeah i know, which is where is the real black pill sets in. I stand out as hideous enough in a city literally filled with ugly people for people to take a picture of me. LOL life’s a joke
britain isn’t as ugly as people make it out to be lol. I live here and I see good looking people as much as the other european countries i have travelled, it’s mainly the working class chavs or slags who look ugly due to poor self care and environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
britain isn’t as ugly as people make it out to be lol. I live here and I see good looking people as much as the other european countries i have travelled, it’s mainly the working class chavs or slags who look ugly due to poor self care and environment

I think britain is definitely as ugly as it’s made out to be. All the good looking people are foreign born european migrants who aren’t 100% british. But there are many people in london who are extremely attractive as well as many who are extremely ugly

I think britain is definitely as ugly as it’s made out to be. All the good looking people are foreign born european migrants who aren’t 100% british. But there are many people in london who are extremely attractive as well as many who are extremely ugly
i’m not sure if i agree. i have travelled much of europe including southern and central/western and i did not see much of a discrepancy.

• +1
i’m not sure if i agree. i have travelled much of europe including southern and central/western and i did not see much of a discrepancy.
norway is fucking insane. oslo is stacy central

• +1
norway is fucking insane. oslo is stacy central
Yeah nerdic women I heard are good looking but the men tend to look cucky at least from what i’ve seen, despite great height genes. My uncle went there and he said at 5’10 the women were close to his height lol

Yeah nerdic women I heard are good looking but the men tend to look cucky at least from what i’ve seen, despite great height genes. My uncle went there and he said at 5’10 the women were close to his height lol
you go into a supermarket in center of oslo and you're going to see cashiers that would be rated 6 psl here. not even exaggerating, its the norm there

• +1
you go into a supermarket in center of oslo and you're going to see cashiers that would be rated 6 psl here. not even exaggerating, its the norm there
Yeah, I have noticed in major cities or the capital people tend to be good looking? I experienced this all over Europe

Yeah, I have noticed in major cities or the capital people tend to be good looking? I experienced this all over Europe
its not just about that. norway just has very beautiful women

its not just about that. norway just has very beautiful women
You should visit Brazil I preferred it to most of Europe. Italian women are also attractive

Pm me a pic even censored
I need to know if you mog me

traveling the world was made for ugly men

Most things aren't for ugly men. Period.

I don't believe it, when I went to london I saw utter abominations, literal 5'2 balding curry janitors even, there is no way you are THAT ugly to draw attention of others

I don't believe it, when I went to london I saw utter abominations, literal 5'2 balding curry janitors even, there is no way you are THAT ugly to draw attention of others
London what you see on street vs upper class that hangs out together at night are two different things

go try Tinder in London and you will see all the Chads you would never encounter

London what you see on street vs upper class that hangs out together at night are two different things

go try Tinder in London and you will see all the Chads you would never encounter
Taking tubes

The thing is i’m not “classically ugly”. My face is extremely unharmonious. I cant even explain it but like it’s fucking hard to look at. Like it’s insane how fucking weird looking i am