Travelling it the ultimate good looking people hobby

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Travelling, visitting new places, exploring new cultures and enviroments, is something tha only good looking-attractive people can enjoy.

Because these people are content enough with themselves due to their insane inherent genetic value. Their body is their most valuable asset and a priceless asset overall.

They dont need much else with them, they got all the power they want in their looks, its crazy. Meanwhile the average human has to cope with other things in order to add value to themselves and its still not enough.

Chad and stacy love travelling, this is a fact. Notice how their instsgram's is always filled with pcitures from different locations, they go anywhere because their beauty is their most prized possession so they can take it anywhere.

And, ofc, guess who also liked travelling???

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: baerr, Nick.Harte, Rhino LeFort and 9 others
this is true actually. WOW guess it is possible to find a gem in a pile of shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, Clqs and Apparition
There is nothing about life subhumans can enjoy, not even drugs if someone ugly becomes an addict he will look like a zombie,
if chad becomes drug addicted he will look even better due to hollow cheeks and will get empathy from everyone even if he is a piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren, Nick.Harte, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
Nah its consoomer hobby

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Normies travel a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yeah i have plans to travel but decided against it until I ascend

Good example is those traveling apps that connect you to other people, you will only match if you’re gl, same as tinder

Plus gl people who travel can even make living as influencers, try that being ugly

• +1
Your mid looking parents decided to fuck and you inherited all their genetic failos:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
meanwhile my oneitis got the best features from each of her parents :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and imthesupremecel
Good example is those traveling apps that connect you to other people, you will only match if you’re gl, same as tinder

Plus gl people who travel can even make living as influencers, try that being ugly
im stuck in my basement :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
meanwhile my oneitis goes everywhere and gets fucked by chads :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I used to have oneitis (es) before but I stopped cuz I realized none of them had any interest in me

At least I’m less distracted

• So Sad
There is nothing about life subhumans can enjoy, not even drugs if someone ugly becomes an addict he will look like a zombie,
if chad becomes drug addicted he will look even better due to hollow cheeks and will get empathy from everyone even if he is a piece of shit
brutal blackpill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition, BoredPrince and imthesupremecel