Traversing the “Uncanny Valley”- Does @Triggered Reach 6 PSL?

Muh PSL?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
EA495087 1FA0 4A0C AD0E 02A2D625B1F6

^Most of the time when people on Looksmax want to lay claim to a high rating, they desperately manipulate their face, sucking cheeks, squinting till legal blindness, and jutting jaws like a Lefort 4 candidate, like the above example making fun of frauders.

That’s why I remember seeing this picture of @triggered and being thoroughly moved because it was the first time I saw a Looksmax User who wasn’t fraud-maxxing, like this:

3DE10E09 342F 4508 A945 90704E8D7F5E

Fuarkkk, what a free spirited Aussie Dingo Wrestler. Only user who’ll look straight into the camera without any filters or angles, and click away. Never copes about lens distortion, and supremely confident. First month on the forum he challenged forum Chads to duels- mirin fearlessness.
It seems many users couldn’t handle the looks mog, but as well as the nt mog, and began coping away his robustness by calling him “uncanny,” the word you use when you have no real excuse jfl.

Triggered sent me 2 of his latest pics, and it’s time for Looksmax to deem him worthy of entering the halls of 6 PSL or not.
A86DC1A1 FC31 47F7 B855 1718B63B1971
DAE62716 1A15 4DA3 B046 4733241CA409

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Central Cee, Deleted member 3573 and 6 others
Suck his cock harder, but yeah he’s 6 Psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, lutte, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
View attachment 1475889

^Most of the time when people on Looksmax want to lay claim to a high rating, they desperately manipulate their face, sucking cheeks, squinting till legal blindness, and jutting jaws like a Lefort 4 candidate, like the above example making fun of frauders.

That’s why I remember seeing this picture of @triggered and being thoroughly moved because it was the first time I saw a Looksmax User who wasn’t fraud-maxxing, like this:

View attachment 1475879

Fuarkkk, what a free spirited Aussie Dingo Wrestler. Only user who’ll look straight into the camera without any filters or angles, and click away. Never copes about lens distortion, and supremely confident. First month on the forum he challenged forum Chads to duels- mirin fearlessness.
It seems many users couldn’t handle the looks mog, but as well as the nt mog, and began coping away his robustness by calling him “uncanny,” the word you use when you have no real excuse jfl.

Triggered sent me 2 of his latest pics, and it’s time for Looksmax to deem him worthy of entering the halls of 6 PSL or not.
View attachment 1475924View attachment 1475925
how old is he?

He's a very soft 6psl imo. He's got two gigantic halos that undo his bad harmony. He's striking irl but low averageness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
I’m a connoisseur of dark lookz
3E4F0EB0 141B 436D AA0B 9143468E39D6

On an objective note I think the philtrum hurts him, and maybe his hair

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Titbot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
fuarrrk didn’t expect this much effort mirin bro

yea philtrum and lips are shit, but won’t do anything about it until someone mentions irl which will probably be never

even irl it’s hard to pick out philtrum since in motion your mouth is always moving

not sure how long it is cbf to measure but it does look longer than 15mm, @ecstazy looked into it a while ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Implant or fillers?

fuarrrk didn’t expect this much effort mirin bro

yea philtrum and lips are shit, but won’t do anything about it until someone mentions irl which will probably be never

even irl it’s hard to pick out philtrum since in motion your mouth is always moving

not sure how long it is cbf to measure but it does look longer than 15mm, @ecstazy looked into it a while ago
How’s your smile?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Titbot and WhiteGoodman
stop the cope doesnt look uncanny at all
he has the same bloat i had when i wore fillers

the same disgusting bloated uncanny looking face like me

• Ugh..
stop the cope doesnt look uncanny at all
idk i looked exactly the same when i wore fillers its this forced smoothness while at the same time looking inflammed without any discoloring

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Hades, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, WhiteGoodman and Titbot
idk i looked exactly the same when i wore fillers its this forced smoothness while at the same time looking inflammed without any discoloring
Idk think he got fillers, it’s just forward grown projected midface. A projected midface is a Chad trait

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14677
Idk think he got fillers, it’s just forward grown projected midface. A projected midface is a Chad trait
cant relate since im a recessed human trash

• So Sad
Reactions: Titbot
smile is good bro teeth are white and decent, makes my philtrum look shorter

i’m 100% natural i posted my high school photo (in my avi) to prove this
Fair play man 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
skins a bit red due to using the strongest version of tretinoin bro

what’s your point here? i’ve barely started gym i’d still out slay your aesthetic frame with the face you’ve got vs my current frame and my face

@LooksOverAll jfl at this faggot trying to put me down

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 7725
The disgusting masculine foid in the TikTok vid looks more uncanny than triggered, low class latina goblin:sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Hades, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Yes he's 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Jason Voorhees
@triggered No A10 eyes for you
He's 5'5 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14677 and Titbot
He's a bit uncanny but very striking so despite the lack of harmony I'd say psl 6. Or close to it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14677 and Titbot
He's a bit uncanny but very striking so despite the lack of harmony I'd say psl 6. Or close to it.
Fuark do you have any idea how many strings I had to pull to get you unbanned :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and justadude
2cm of midface from 6

• +1
View attachment 1475889

View attachment 1475879

View attachment 1475924View attachment 1475925

Damn ya he's 6PSL or close to it... this goes to show that jaw matters but you also need good midface.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14160
what u boys mean by good midface? Too long?

I mean his midface bones from his orbital rim to the LF1 area are well projected... compared to say someone with an underbite that area is basically caved in.

• +1
Damn ya he's 6PSL or close to it... this goes to show that jaw matters but you also need good midface.
He has really great eyes too, just lacks some facial harmony. If he loses some bloat he's a very solid PSL 6 imo

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
2cm of midface from 6
what’s he mean by this @Titbot?

does it mean my mid face is to short? i’ve heard someone complain about it once and say i have a ‘female compacted mid face”

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 15781
what’s he mean by this @Titbot?

does it mean my mid face is to short? i’ve heard someone complain about it once and say i have a ‘female compacted mid face”
Nah man your midface isn’t short. You have a projected midface it’s a Chad trait. Your face looks more 3D then a 2D looking cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15781, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14677
@Titbot you fucking rat I said the exact same thing and you jfled me

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 14677 and 1 other person
Nah man your midface isn’t short. You have a projected midface it’s a Chad trait. Your face looks more 3D then a 2D looking cuck
i’ve heard a bit about u bro but haven’t spoke to u, dm me your before and after if u don’t mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Titbot
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16346
Eyes are a bit uncanny but mogs me brutally tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He's a very soft 6psl imo. He's got two gigantic halos that undo his bad harmony. He's striking irl but low averageness.

you didn’t say anything about midface nigga

• WTF
you didn’t say anything about midface nigga
Come to birmingham and I'll give you a reverse bimax

Never jfl my posts again
Screenshot 20220104 044747 Gallery
The rock spit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Hades, DivineBeing and 1 other person
I mog you now in ways you can’t even imagine.
Yh I saw your updated eye surgery results through a third party. Looks good now tbh you ascended a bit 🤝

which pic was it?

bump tbh niggaz need more vote data :what::what:

muh looksmaxxing muh rating muh psl muh chad brb ignoring rating forum again so i don't click on these threads accidentally

• JFL
muh looksmaxxing muh rating muh psl muh chad brb ignoring rating forum again so i don't click on these threads accidentally
I'm ugly af as well but I may as well use my knowledge for the betterment of men in the fight against hypergamy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back