Travis Scott’s Utopia was the best headphone experience of a lifetime

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Been some time since I haven’t listened to normie music. Thought of giving it a try to get in touch with the normoids in my class for the most anticipated album of the year and holy shitt Travis killed it albeit this album being more normie favoured due to general hip hop beats and bringing in common artists, still one of the best listening experiences of all time.

A literal no skip album with so many hits. The beat switches were perfect. No artist in the
album felt unnecessary to be there. Definitely recommend if you into psychedelic music.

IMG 8157

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person

Also, just in case you didn’t know the most famous mutt rapper spent a million to buy a ring of a nigga who got shot in 1996

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 21661
Nah astroworld was more normie friendly I see normies hating on it

only know about this cuck because harmony korine made a movie with him

only know about this cuck because harmony korine made a movie with him
K judgeandjury go listen to imagine dragons n maroon5 instead gooffyaaahh

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Dr. Mog
What headphones you got?

album is mid tbh

but what do you expect when he’s knockoff asap rocky

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and autismmaxxer
album is mid tbh
Travis Scott's groundbreaking opus for "Utopia" undeniably and unequivocally reigns supreme as the unassailable and unrivaled album of the illustrious year 2023, substantiating his unblemished reign as the visionary sovereign of modern music. A seamlessly orchestrated symphony of transcendental and otherworldly beats, alongside genre-defying artistry, propels this magnum opus to celestial echelons.

Scott's unparalleled prowess in crafting emotionally charged narratives and poignant lyricism strikes an intimate and profound chord, forging an indelible connection with avid listeners. "Utopia" represents a cosmic and unbounded amalgamation of innovation, deftly pushing the frontiers of auditory expression and ingenuity to uncharted and unexplored realms. Its cultural reverberation reverently resonates across the global diaspora, fundamentally reshaping contemporary culture and poising it for generations to come. In the hallowed annals of musical brilliance, "Utopia" forever stands as an everlasting and enduring testament to Travis Scott's unmatched and irrefutable genius.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
People hating on it now but gonna dickride it later like alwaysb

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Travis scott is trash

Decent 6 on Fantano's scale. Uzi better.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Dr. Mog and Looks234
Travis Scott deserves some credit for eliminating race mixed children with his Negro fan stampedes, but he still needs to be annihilated with the rest of his ilk

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, datboijj and Deleted member 21661
Travis Scott's groundbreaking opus for "Utopia" undeniably and unequivocally reigns supreme as the unassailable and unrivaled album of the illustrious year 2023, substantiating his unblemished reign as the visionary sovereign of modern music. A seamlessly orchestrated symphony of transcendental and otherworldly beats, alongside genre-defying artistry, propels this magnum opus to celestial echelons.

Scott's unparalleled prowess in crafting emotionally charged narratives and poignant lyricism strikes an intimate and profound chord, forging an indelible connection with avid listeners. "Utopia" represents a cosmic and unbounded amalgamation of innovation, deftly pushing the frontiers of auditory expression and ingenuity to uncharted and unexplored realms. Its cultural reverberation reverently resonates across the global diaspora, fundamentally reshaping contemporary culture and poising it for generations to come. In the hallowed annals of musical brilliance, "Utopia" forever stands as an everlasting and enduring testament to Travis Scott's unmatched and irrefutable genius.
I'm gonna watch more Fantano videos so I could analyze music to the level of your expertise. It's like when the normies talk about the NBA and talk about how "this guy is the primary ball handler, we need more spacing, etc." I just need to know the buzzwords to sound NT around normies when talking about popular culture

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Squirtoutmabooty
Kanye absence was palpable

I'm gonna watch more Fantano videos so I could analyze music to the level of your expertise. It's like when the normies talk about the NBA and talk about how "this guy is the primary ball handler, we need more spacing, etc." I just need to know the buzzwords to sound NT around normies when talking about popular culture
Do not watch Fantano to learn how to talk about music lmao

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Squirtoutmabooty
Do not watch Fantano to learn how to talk about music lmao
Who should I watch to be able to talk about music how can talk about ball? Any recommendations? I need to be more NT

Nah lil uzis album came n went

This album will be remembered for years
Eternal Atake clears I'm afraid. Maybe my music taste is too normie though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Eternal Atake clears I'm afraid. Maybe my music taste is too normie though
Uzis album get carried the first week just off the hype then they fell off

Uzis album get carried the first week just off the hype then they fell off
It was the polar opposite for Eternal Atake tbh. People were saying it was a 3/10 first week but now normies consider it a masterpiece. Also I don't know you lil bro

It was the polar opposite for Eternal Atake tbh. People were saying it was a 3/10 first week but now normies consider it a masterpiece. Also I don't know you lil bro
Joined Feb 12, 2023

Can't wait to listen to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Uzi has never had a 9 or 10/10 album, he always cucks himself by not cutting the mid. You are right it was slightly underrated at release

Uzi has never had a 9 or 10/10 album, he always cucks himself by not cutting the mid. You are right it was slightly underrated at release
You have to tell me how I can get gud at talking about music and being able to make nuanced points. Who else should I watch than Fantano nigga

You have to tell me how I can get gud at talking about music and being able to make nuanced points. Who else should I watch than Fantano nigga
Fantano isn't terrible but often he just says things to sound smart or appeal to twitter niggas. Maybe someone else can give you recommendations because there are plenty of good rap music reviewers on yt. If you speak like fantano irl people are just going to laugh at you.

it was alright

Also, just in case you didn’t know the most famous mutt rapper spent a million to buy a ring of a nigga who got shot in 1996

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

drake is a billionare this is like buying a used chair for him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
he hasn't evolved his sound a lot of the sounds are dated, boring

he trynna make yeezus so bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That rapper looks like a BBC slayer doing such dubious/wet-wety poses. I'm imagining white young girls with summer short-sleeveded clothes getting railed by him on doggy-style while being choked after watching Barbie at local movie theater.

Bless Travis Scott he got me through college

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Shieda_Kayn
Wt

Scott's unparalleled prowess in crafting emotionally charged narratives and poignant lyricism strikes an intimate and profound chord, forging an indelible connection with avid listeners. "Utopia" represents a cosmic and unbounded amalgamation of innovation, deftly pushing the frontiers of auditory expression and ingenuity to uncharted and unexplored realms. Its cultural reverberation reverently resonates across the global diaspora, fundamentally reshaping contemporary culture and poising it for generations to come. In the hallowed annals of musical brilliance, "Utopia" forever stands as an everlasting and enduring testament to Travis Scott's unmatched and irrefutable genius
Wtf brov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back