Treatment by Women

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Is it a good sign that you're at least average looking if women treat you well? For example some random girl I barely knew turned around in class and wished me happy birthday while some others will say hi to me or ask where I'm from or what degree I'm doing while I'm going to the kitchen to get some water. I remember in my last year of high school the teacher asked what I wanted to be to which I said a policeman and then the girl that wished me happy birthday started talking to me about how she knew someone that was a cop etc etc. Am I a big autist and they're just being nice to me or does it mean I'm at least not subhuman enough to be ignored?

That doesn't mean anything.

True IOIs tend to be things like:

-She laughs at your bad jokes
-She stares at you and makes eye contact for a very long period of time
-She plays with her hair while looking at you

And even then, IOIs don't guarantee she will sleep with you, just that she is interested. I got many IOIs in the past but they didn't get me laid because I was lazy and I thought it would just happen on its own.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FreakkForLife, Broski and 2 others
That doesn't mean anything.

True IOIs tend to be things like:

-She laughs at your bad jokes
-She stares at you and makes eye contact for a very long period of time
-She plays with her hair while looking at you

And even then, IOIs don't guarantee she will sleep with you, just that she is interested. I got many IOIs in the past but they didn't get me laid because I was lazy and I thought it would just happen on its own.
I'm way too over-analytical and autistic that I'd think one of these means she's interested but in reality she's just laughing to get out of the conversation or she's moving her hair cause she's nervous of me (in a bad way).

Shes just being nice lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 18931
I'm way too over-analytical and autistic that I'd think one of these means she's interested but in reality she's just laughing to get out of the conversation or she's moving her hair cause she's nervous of me (in a bad way).
I'm autistic but when I was younger, I was really obsessed with understanding women back when I was blue pilled so I did a lot of research, read lots of blogs, watched lots of youtube videos and even read some books, that is how I learned and memorized important social cues and how I was able to determine if a girl liked me. It took me a long time though and I put a lot of effort into it, now it's effortless, I don't even need to think about it, I can quickly tell if a girl likes me if she shows signs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Yeah I've never initiated the conversation first. I was just wondering if it meant I was at minimum average looking because I don't see why a women would want to be friends with a subhuman.
shes prob tryna be ur friend
talk to her back but never talk 2 her first good look

true ioi is if she lets you fuck

Dn

I already assume Everything in this thread is cope.

Real IOU are tantamount to slavery. If a woman likes you she will literally be a slave. She will pick you up and drive you places. She will buy you things. She will obey you

If you havent experienced this then youre subchadlite

@FAKEDRIP

Yeah I've never initiated the conversation first. I was just wondering if it meant I was at minimum average looking because I don't see why a women would want to be friends with a subhuman.
shoot me a pic and ill lyk if u are average(pm me)

never base ur looks depending on how a girl treats u specially if its high school'
u could be good looking and a girl knows ur goodlooking and mad at u in general just salty or some shit
so shes a bitch 2 u

or a girl tryna be the corny "hart breaker" type of girl just tryna lead u one 2 unlimited leave u "heart broken" type shit
but u ugly asf ya feel

Dn

I already assume Everything in this thread is cope.

Real IOU are tantamount to slavery. If a woman likes you she will literally be a slave. She will pick you up and drive you places. She will buy you things. She will obey you

If you havent experienced this then youre subchadlite

@FAKEDRIP
shut up nigga u are simply retarded and have schizophrenia or someshit what the fuck are u talking about nigga

this black pill shit has voices in ur head and ur listening to them

"if she doesnt want 2 fuck me as soon as i see her im subhuman"
black pill doesnt represent one bit of what real life does
niggas just make shit up and sound retarded idk what the fuck yall on about

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Broski and FreakkForLife
shut up nigga u are simply retarded and have schizophrenia or someshit what the fuck are u talking about nigga

this black pill shit has voices in ur head and ur listening to them

"if she doesnt want 2 fuck me as soon as i see her im subhuman"
black pill doesnt represent one bit of what real life does
niggas just make shit up and sound retarded idk what the fuck yall on about
Didnt read

true ioi is if she lets you fuck
If we discount that then the only way to really gauge if she is DTF is whether she will kiss you (not on cheeks) or french kiss you. She wont do that if she finds you repulsive or sexually unattractive.

Nice words, hugs or pleasantries mean nothing. Those are just socially expected normal routines.
Whether she will get physical or not does because then it's personal.