Tren for androgenicity

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Ive been researching trenbolone these past few days, and it seems to be very androgenic. I was thinking of running 150mgs a week of it for the rest of my cycle, still in puberty growth plates open, what do u guys think?

Tren is horrible. Don't do tren when you're still young (arguably you shouldn't do it at all ever.) You will seriously mess yourself up. People read about the reputation tren has as being the craziest steroid and they instantly want to hop on it. This is a bad mentality to have. If you're asking us if you should be taking it, you don't have enough knowledge on roids yet and should avoid them for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, lestoa and heyheyheybro22
Tren is horrible. Don't do tren when you're still young (arguably you shouldn't do it at all ever.) You will seriously mess yourself up. People read about the reputation tren has as being the craziest steroid and they instantly want to hop on it. This is a bad mentality to have. If you're asking us if you should be taking it, you don't have enough knowledge on roids yet and should avoid them for a while.
Im asking cuz there might be knowledgable ppl here who know alot, but how will it mess me up 150mgs is a low dose of it and only for 9 weeks cuz thats whats left of my cycle, it also makes u alot leaner too

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ive been researching trenbolone these past few days, and it seems to be very androgenic. I was thinking of running 150mgs a week of it for the rest of my cycle, still in puberty growth plates open, what do u guys think?
tren? r u joking bro you must be crazy the side effects and cons are fucking so bad

if you really want to use roids etc.

Just use mk 677, Hgh, Maybe test?

Also your plates are open just use AI

tren? r u joking bro you must be crazy the side effects and cons are fucking so bad

if you really want to use roids etc.

Just use mk 677, Hgh, Maybe test?

Also your plates are open just use AI
Ik thars why im low dosing, hgh is too expensive and im on test and masteorn already w an ai too, gonna get mk too soon

Ik thars why im low dosing, hgh is too expensive and im on test and masteorn already w an ai too, gonna get mk too soon
Just contiue that cycle bro tren is dangerous i think its just a meme its used for cows to weigh more you are not cow
even low doses are dangerous

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just contiue that cycle bro tren is dangerous i think its just a meme its used for cows to weigh more you are not cow
even low doses are dangerous
alright then

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski