Tren is insane

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
You become a beast on it, you are on top of the world, you are constantly angry and paranoid, you have insomnia, you sweat a lot during nights, its just like you turn into a beast or something both physically and mentally

Side effects: Getting too muscular and shredded, your strength might also get a little bit too much that you might break someones hands when handshaking

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
your dick will get too hard and is more likely to fracture when fucking

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
You become a beast on it, you are on top of the world, you are constantly angry and paranoid, you have insomnia, you sweat a lot during nights, its just like you turn into a beast or something both physically and mentally

Side effects: Getting too muscular and shredded, your strength might also get a little bit too much that you might break someones hands when handshaking
Has more neg side effects

That was Just my Natural state before meds

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No

Fag , u dont know what it feels like, its 50x more insane. Just do 400mg trenbolone acetate and 500mg test for 6 weeks you'll see
I know really well, do you think you can get this body without Crazy t levels
IMG 20230716 232422
i would never want to go back to that state anyway, i was catching arguments with people every other day and even though nobody dared fucking with me i was extremely unlikeable

I know really well, do you think you can get this body without Crazy t levels View attachment 3014677 i would never want to go back to that state anyway, i was catching arguments with people every other day and even though nobody dared fucking with me i was extremely unlikeable
Shut the fuck up faggot, t level was 900 at best, tren is an entire different thing. if u were on it you would know

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Shut the fuck up faggot, t level was 900 at best, tren is an entire different thing. if u were on it you would know
Yeah good luck with becoming an ogre

Yeah good luck with becoming an ogre
You are a 5'6 with 16 bidelt manlet with gyno and klinefelters faggot, nigga saying he was on tren level while being natty, fuck off with this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You are a 5'6 with 16 bidelt manlet with gyno and klinefelters faggot, nigga saying he was on tren level while being natty, fuck off with this bullshit
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you have absolutely no idea. If you can get more rage than me with roids i wouldn't want to experience that.