Tren makes your face look awesome

SoundnVision

SoundnVision

Kraken
Firstly, if you look kind of young and pretty boyish then tren will make you look amazing, especially if you're lean
It doesn't age you in a bad way it makes you look more masculine, and somehow you're bones start popping even more.
Young pretty boy look plus abit of tren staying lean ofc and a nice glowing tan and this is a great looksmax

If you're already masc looking with average skin tren won't make you look better you will go orgre mode

@ConfusedBolivian
@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Madridista, socialcel and 1 other person
That shits good boy

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Tren gives you a slayer face

Firstly, if you look kind of young and pretty boyish then tren will make you look amazing, especially if you're lean
It doesn't age you in a bad way it makes you look more masculine, and somehow you're bones start popping even more.
Young pretty boy look plus abit of tren staying lean ofc and a nice glowing tan and this is a great looksmax

If you're already masc looking with average skin tren won't make you look better you will go orgre mode

@ConfusedBolivian
@WishIwasChico
That shits good boy
Tren gives you a slayer face

• JFL
Reactions: jollibee
@King Solomon was sexually harassed by a black guy

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
brb using my imagination since no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma, klip11, Madridista and 2 others
My exs ex was on tren clearly and he looked dogshit, at 18 he looked 30 with a nasty hairline and a box face

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Tren will drastically age your face.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and thereallegend
Tren will drastically age your face.
It doesn't in a bad way, plus it goes back to normal after stopping same as if you blast test
I've used it on and off for 6 years

@King Solomon was sexually harassed by a black guy
Looks like this monkey is obsessed with me. I offered him Israel for the blacks enslaving the blacks and selling the blacks for alcohol to the Jews who brought the savages to America. In return for the savages that would've died in slavery in Africa I offered him the Jews Israel which the Caucasians gifted to them. All blacks get to leave America permanently and own Israel now. Problem solved. Nobody to blame for your problems but yourself. Good luck and enjoy becoming savages again.

It doesn't in a bad way, plus it goes back to normal after stopping same as if you blast test
I've used it on and off for 6 years
>goes back to normal after stopping
Lol, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
soy makes my face beautiful :what:

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Looks like this monkey is obsessed with me. I offered him Israel for the blacks enslaving the blacks and selling the blacks for alcohol to the Jews who brought the savages to America. In return for the savages that would've died in slavery in Africa I offered him the Jews Israel which the Caucasians gifted to them. All blacks get to leave America permanently and own Israel now. Problem solved. Nobody to blame for your problems but yourself. Good luck and enjoy becoming savages again.
So you admit to being sexually harassed by a black guy?? I knew it!

Tren is retarded. No one who isn't competing should be using that poison

androgens rape collagen. DHT specifically RUINS elastin.

The only acceptable way to run gear is 250mg -1g of test + daily dutasteride with a topical antiandrogen for scalp and face

Tren is retarded. No one who isn't competing should be using that poison

androgens rape collagen. DHT specifically RUINS elastin.

The only acceptable way to run gear is 250mg -1g of test + daily dutasteride with a topical antiandrogen for scalp and face
Like I said, if you have a young boyish looking face to begin with and are lean and take tren you look awesome.
If your starting base is already normal/ masc then you will go orgre mode so not worth it