tren time

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
planning to do tren again

last time i did this i lost my job and attacked my manager, pretty much harrased my gf and we broke up and i attempted to steal a car and had to go to court for a fight

interested to see where it takes me this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, AlexanderTheGreat11, socialcel and 7 others

last time i did this i lost my job and attacked my manager, pretty much harrased my gf and we broke up and i attempted to steal a car and had to go to court for a fight

Damn I might go on tren for the low inhib aspect

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and lebronjames23
extreme EXTREME amounts of paranoia

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Damn I might go on tren for the low inhib aspect
yeah bro im naturally pretty low inhib and this shit made me so fucking retarded. i legit planned robbing a car for weeks and even went on a train 4 hours away and attempted it while updating @twilight on discord the whole time lmao. and i fully justified it in my head.

even lost my $44 per hour job and now im broke, those were the days

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and 97baHater
yeah bro im naturally pretty low inhib and this shit made me so fucking retarded. i legit planned robbing a car for weeks and even went on a train 4 hours away and attempted it while updating @twilight on discord the whole time lmao. and i fully justified it in my head.

even lost my $44 per hour job and now im broke, those were the days
what job were u doing bhai wtf thats a lot ?

what job were u doing bhai wtf thats a lot ?
some like disturbution center job in australia the wages are quite good for shit like that here , but it was torture so physically demanding and 0 human interaction

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and silencio
Chads will do anything but enjoy their lives and slay

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, lebronjames23 and 97baHater
Chads will do anything but enjoy their lives and slay
bro im addicted to the mog. i need jeff seid physique too, and i like feeling insane on tren and on top of the world

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
bro im addicted to the mog. i need jeff seid physique too, and i like feeling insane on tren and on top of the world
Do you do drugs? You will feel good on drugs too and I think the lighter ones are safer than tren

• +1
Do you do drugs? You will feel good on drugs too and I think the lighter ones are safer than tren
if im clubbing i do like coke and shit but i dont wanna be coked out 24/7, and drinking too much is counter productive to my goals. tren on the other hand makes me look insane so its very hard to resist and i think if i can stay mentally strong i can avoid ruining my life again

• +1
Reactions: silencio and nofap
Low inhib Australian chad
Will be interesting to hear what kind off troubles you’ll get yourself into this time ngl

• +1
Low inhib Australian chad
Will be interesting to hear what kind off troubles you’ll get yourself into this time ngl
im moving out in a month and gonna have to live with housemates and shit and get a new job so im hoping i will stay mentally stable lol. ive been arrested 3 times in the last 7 months its not good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and silencio
if im clubbing i do like coke and shit but i dont wanna be coked out 24/7, and drinking too much is counter productive to my goals. tren on the other hand makes me look insane so its very hard to resist and i think if i can stay mentally strong i can avoid ruining my life again
tough luck then. time to trenmaxx

• Love it
im moving out in a month and gonna have to live with housemates and shit and get a new job so im hoping i will stay mentally stable lol. ive been arrested 3 times in the last 7 months its not good
They’ll be lucky if you don’t cuck them 24/7 and beat the fuck out off them with your low inhib behavior and roid rage

• JFL
They’ll be lucky if you don’t cuck them 24/7 and beat the fuck out off them with your low inhib behavior and roid rage
ive been doing muay thai and boxing for a few months now also so its over for them. gonna be bad when someone punches me a bit too hard during sparring and i roid rage on them but fuck it we ball

• +1
Reactions: nofap
ive been doing muay thai and boxing for a few months now also so its over for them. gonna be bad when someone punches me a bit too hard during sparring and i roid rage on them but fuck it we ball
Yeah it will be over for you housemates as you tornado kick them in their teeth when roid raging

• JFL
Yeah it will be over for you housemates as you tornado kick them in their teeth when roid raging
my thread about me living homeless in the slums of melbourne after that happens will be insane laugh fuel for the forum

• +1
my thread about me living homeless in the slums of melbourne after that happens will be insane laugh fuel for the forum
Being homeless in Australia is legit
0 cortisol smoking cigs laying in the sun 24/7 being tanned and lean looking
Slaying 3 women a week who will feed you

• Love it
Being homeless in Australia is legit
0 cortisol smoking cigs laying in the sun 24/7 being tanned and lean looking
Slaying 3 women a week who will feed you
i wish bro its so cold where i live theres no sun for a few months pre much, im losing my tan and becoming pale again jfl it hurts

• +1
i wish bro its so cold where i live theres no sun for a few months pre much, im losing my tan and becoming pale again jfl it hurts
I thought Australia was warm weather 24/7 year around
Over for my low iq

• +1
I thought Australia was warm weather 24/7 year around
Over for my low iq
in most the country it is bro

not in melbourne tho, but its the best city by far so it works, i might experiment with self tanners foids use ive only used the subtle fake tanners so far that dont look orange

• +1
in most the country it is bro

not in melbourne tho, but its the best city by far so it works, i might experiment with self tanners foids use ive only used the subtle fake tanners so far that dont look orange
Start using a tinted suncreen, you’ll get away with it if you don’t go overboard and use a shitton

• +1
Start using a tinted suncreen, you’ll get away with it if you don’t go overboard and use a shitton
yeah bro i used a tinted bb cream which made my skin amazing but tbh it didnt make my skin dark enough, i like have a really dark tan to the point i look italian as i find that gets me the most iois as i stand out from the crowd

• +1
some like disturbution center job in australia the wages are quite good for shit like that here , but it was torture so physically demanding and 0 human interaction
ah aussie money that's why, shit but nonetheless even when u adjust for all variables thats a good wage

• +1

mirin, how much and for how long?

mirin, how much and for how long?
i wanna run 400 for like 4 months and just make insane gains idgaf about health

how'd you avoid ur balls shrinking?