tret and eyesight

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
anyone has eyesight problems with tret?

It can give you permanent damage and dry eyes if you're not careful, avoid around the eyes and you can put a layer of moistruizer+ vaseline/cerave healing ointment on that area also. Make sure not to moitruize the area after appyling tretinoin (unless you rub that area first) since you will be rubbing it around your eyes and also make sure not to put your finger in your moistruizer twice if you use a tub since (since I'd guess it would make the moistruizer you use on your eyes have tretinoin in it). Might have to stop if it continues after you try everything unless you don't care for sides

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
been using tret for like 1 year, no vision problems just avoid the eye area, about 2-3 inches out, im also like 30 so if you're like 18 youll be ok

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
been using tret for like 1 year, no vision problems just avoid the eye area, about 2-3 inches out, im also like 30 so if you're like 18 youll be ok
yeah im18 but there is disgusting acne scar around my eye idk whats that part called of head like eye and hair between part

is that .025 once a week not a lot or 0.1 every third day not a lot :feelshmm:

💀
People generally combat it with short contact therapy, that's on the lower end yes. It's not like there's a study saying an exact amount of tretinoin for x amount of time will damage your meibomian gland. I'd guess people start off once or twice a week and anecdotally experince dry eyes so it can definitely happen. How someone goes about aplication probably influences it also

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
People generally combat it with short contact therapy, that's on the lower end yes. It's not like there's a study saying an exact amount of tretinoin for x amount of time will damage your meibomian gland. I'd guess people start off once or twice a week and anecdotally experince dry eyes so it can definitely happen. How someone goes about aplication probably influences it also
idk there are so many people who swear by it and have used it for decades but others get fucked it seems 💀

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Matthias8272
idk there are so many people who swear by it and have used it for decades but others get fucked it seems 💀
Yeah I'm using 0.5 everyday pretty much and haven't had any issues after I started being more careful around the eyes, used for a month

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
here are some pics to self diagnose if you feel like you fucked urself 💀

Gr1
1.png

@AscendingHero @alienmaxxer :hnghn:

i used it around my eyes to get rid of wrinkles but it didnt really do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905