Tret arrives in 2 weeks

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I can't wait. I ordered a few tubes of 0.5% tret.

Any tips on how often I should I apply it? Can I apply it to my entire face like a facemask?

you should take small appliance of it on your finger and cover your whole face and then apply moisturizer so you dont burn your skin

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
expect your skin to get worse before it gets better.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, igbekele007 and fauxfox
use a very small pea size amount and apply it all over

it’s very powerful so you don’t need that much

moisturize before and after

• +1

Any tips on how often I should I apply it? Can I apply it to my entire face like a facemask?
Apply a pea sized amount and apply it evenly throughout the skin.

Also your on a high dose so except some issues while your skin adapts it might make your face worse for a month before there are any improvements it took me 2 months before it had positive effects the first month my face looked worse

• +1

What moisturizer do you use I tried that stuff but it always makes my skin worse

• +1

Apply a pea sized amount and apply it evenly throughout the skin.

Also your on a high dose so except some issues while your skin adapts it might make your face worse for a month before there are any improvements it took me 2 months before it had positive effects the first month my face looked worse
Should I apply it first thing in the morning?

Also I bought sunscreen because I heard it's needed when u use tret. Should I follow this order:

Apply moisturizer -> apply pea sized amount of tret -> apply sunscreen over entire face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
More like expect your skin to get much better then suddenly get worse then suddenly get better after that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and fauxfox
you should take small appliance of it on your finger and cover your whole face and then apply moisturizer so you dont burn your skin
I should apply sunscreen to my entire face after putting on the tret, right?

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
Should I apply it first thing in the morning?

Also I bought sunscreen because I heard it's needed when u use tret. Should I follow this order:

Apply moisturizer -> apply pea sized amount of tret -> apply sunscreen over entire face
I don't use it because it always caused me to break out but I might try moisturizer again I just have naturally very oily skin.

I don't use sunscreen but there's also barely any sun here and its winter so depends where you live

• +1
No point in using sunscreen, tretinoin will repair any sundamage. Unless your skin burns easily, iguess

• +1
I don't use it because it always caused me to break out but I might try moisturizer again I just have naturally very oily skin.

I don't use sunscreen but there's also barely any sun here and its winter so depends where you live
My skin is pretty dry. Like if I wash my face wish just water my face will get ashy from the dryness, so I moisturize daily

No point in using sunscreen the tretinoin will repair any sundamage
I see a lot of people recommending sunscreen for tret users though, I assumed it was because tret makes your skin more susceptible to sun damage

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
No point in using sunscreen, tretinoin will repair any sundamage. Unless your skin burns easily, iguess
It will also make your skin more vulnerable to said damage in the first place especially if you are fair skinned...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and fauxfox
I see a lot of people recommending sunscreen for tret users though, I assumed it was because tret makes your skin more susceptible to sun damage
Consume cerotenoids and vitamin c + topical vitamin c for natural sun protection. sunscreen = cringe and annoying to wear and arent you black/dont sunburn? It only matters for cumskins who burn

• +1
It will also make your skin more vulnerable to said damage in the first place especially if you are fair skinned...
yes but the damage gets repaired. and OP is BBC

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 11126
yes but the damage gets repaired. and OP is BBC
Yeah he will be fine I literally got a sun burn after being shirtless in florida for 30 minutes without sunblock

• Love it
Reactions: Crusile
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 11126
cumskin moment
Florida sun is intense asf... I also think White people who evolved in Northern Europe are more evolved for places like Seattle where there is less sun.

Florida's geographical location makes the sun much more intense

Faggot
I ordered tren and it’s already here in 5 day

• Woah

Don’t use more than a pea’s size, it can really dry out the skin. Only apply it a very little of it to your undereyes where the skin is the thinnest. I personally use tretinoin once a week, used to do it more frequently but it was too much for me

• +1
Faggot
I ordered tren and it’s already here in 5 day
I ordered it off Skinorac they usually take 2-3 weeks
Don’t use more than a pea’s size, it can really dry out the skin. Only apply it a very little of it to your undereyes where the skin is the thinnest. I personally use tretinoin once a week, used to do it more frequently but it was too much for me
Can it also fix wrinkles? I have a single brow wrinkle above my left eye that I wanna get rid of

• +1
have tou received it as yet?
I wish to order soon as well
I haven't received shit yet.. unironically I might've gotten scammed. I wouldn't recommend this site. Gonna go call their customer service.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I haven't received shit yet.. unironically I might've gotten scammed. I wouldn't recommend this site. Gonna go call their customer service.
oh shit wtf, they actually seemed legit
keep me updated if you do end up receiving it tho

• +1
Did it arrive?

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and fauxfox
it was useless for me, used it for 4 months and saw no difference, still got pimples too.
lol at my subhuman skin genetics

• +1
it was useless for me, used it for 4 months and saw no difference, still got pimples too.
lol at my subhuman skin genetics
I heard the first few weeks you break out but then after your skin becomes better than before. Interesting you didn't see results though. I have very little acne it's mostly to even my skin tone and fade a few scars