Tret ED is much more effective than Tret E2D

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I thought I could be a cheapskate and apply my Retin-A every second day and get close to ideal results. But once I started applying it everyday, my skin really cleared up and now it‘s close to perfect. In contrast, E2D application didn’t really make much difference compared to just having natty skin.

accutane mogs

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and TrestIsBest
true for fixing skin issues like acne, but for the anti-aging benefits I think E2D is plenty.

I remember reading studies about this years ago when I started tret and low weekly dosages like with E2D take longer to have affect, but in the long term had the same results

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
true for fixing skin issues like acne, but for the anti-aging benefits I think E2D is plenty.

I remember reading studies about this years ago when I started tret and low weekly dosages like with E2D take longer to have affect, but in the long term had the same results
I see, makes sense. But aren’t we all after the clear skin that Tret provides too, not just the collagen benefits?

Doesn't your face get irritated??

I see, makes sense. But aren’t we all after the clear skin that Tret provides too, not just the collagen benefits?
Yeah but if you already have skin without acne, there ain't much point in using so much I think

Yeah but if you already have skin without acne, there ain't much point in using so much I think
I don't have acne just some pimples if natty (which I think is normal) - without Tret my skin is almost perfectly clear

0,05% - I will up to 0,1% once I go through my two remaining 0,5% tubes

Doesn't your face get irritated??
Not at all. I use very heavy moisturizing lotion containing Urea in the AM and PM. If I use a weaker moisturizer I do get dry, flaking skin

Amazon product ASIN B00E5R6N7I
That's the one I use. Fortunately it's very cheap as well. You don't need to drop 30$ a month on moisturizers to have hydrated skin :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I don't have acne just some pimples if natty (which I think is normal) - without Tret my skin is almost perfectly clear

0,05% - I will up to 0,1% once I go through my two remaining 0,5% tubes

Not at all. I use very heavy moisturizing lotion containing Urea in the AM and PM. If I use a weaker moisturizer I do get dry, flaking skin

Amazon product ASIN B00E5R6N7I
That's the one I use. Fortunately it's very cheap as well. You don't need to drop 30$ a month on moisturizers to have hydrated skin :chad:
0.05 is the best for Every day. There's something weird about the 0.1 gel which seems to make the skin look worse.