tret is probably the only non cope skincare

D

Deleted member 47180

Kraken
Don't waste money and time on other shitty products like i did ( i think i tried 80% of the existing ingredients available on the market), tret does literally anything you need improve pigmentation , boost collagen , even and brighten skin and more + it's the only product where i've seen noriceable improvements on my skin.
With cleanser moisturizer tret and sunscreen you'll be golden maybe you can add vitamin c in the morning for antioxidant effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Xangsane, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and 11 others
what if I don't want the gay glow

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 32094 and SonOfDarkseid
Don't waste money and time on other shitty products like i did ( i think i tried 80% of the existing ingredients available on the market), tret does literally anything you need improve pigmentation , boost collagen , even and brighten skin and more + it's the only product where i've seen noriceable improvements on my skin.
With cleanser moisturizer tret and sunscreen you'll be golden maybe you can add vitamin c in the morning for antioxidant effect
It’s so good skin cancer patients also use it.

It’s literally adneochrome and costs 3$ in India jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
It’s so good skin cancer patients also use it.

It’s literally adneochrome and costs 3$ in India jfl
yea i also tried retinal , retinols etc for 2-3 years but nowhere near results that i had from tret in just few weeks . I live in europe and i pay 20 euros for 50 ml but you could easily buy it from no prescribtion websites (alldaychemist and shit) for much lower if you trust them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Water Landscape GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, wsada and Deleted member 47180
Aloe vera gel for morning debloat massage with microcurrent device, beef tallow for general moisturizing, cicaplast and tret mix for night with vollufiline on eyebags, forehead wrinkles, nasal folds and lips. All you need. I don't use cleansers, cold water is enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Matheus, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
Aloe vera gel for morning debloat massage with microcurrent device, beef tallow for general moisturizing, cicaplast and tret mix for night with vollufiline on eyebags, forehead wrinkles, nasal folds and lips. All you need. I don't use cleansers, cold water is enough.
Cicaplast cause it's amazing for redness, rosacea sufferers use it. Great combo with tret.

Is volufiline worth or cope btw?

Is volufiline worth or cope btw?
If shallow lines then yes, got rid of my undereye greyness. I think I need to stop drinking coffee entirely to get rid of everything.

If shallow lines then yes, got rid of my undereye greyness. I think I need to stop drinking coffee entirely to get rid of everything.
how much time you used it if i may ask usually you see results in one month they say

Btw beef tallow is not a meme, it's the best moisturizer I've ever used and I've used a lot.

Didnt work for me. Thats why i started Accutane

yea i also tried retin a , retinols etc for 2-3 years but nowhere near results that i had from tret in just few weeks . I live in europe and i pay 20 euros for 50 ml but you could easily buy it from no prescribtion websites (alldaychemist and shit) for much lower if you trust them
Retin a is tret bro wym? I’m in India right now I’ll buy 10-20 tret tubes before I go back it’s gonna be $15 mahne

Didnt work for me. Thats why i started Accutane
Same but after my acne is gone I’ll use tret to maintain and get rid of any acne scars of pigmentation.

You’ll need spot repair so tret is goated. I also have back and arm acne so accutane is the right choice, im not applying shit on my back or arms fuck that

Btw beef tallow is not a meme, it's the best moisturizer I've ever used and I've used a lot.

I use wagyu beef tallow on my face, also cook my food in it. Don't think it's much different from grassfed cows, you just want the fat from a healthy animal who ate it's natural diet.

Is it bad for dry skinned people and how would you get it in the Uk?

Alldaychemist, use the sand which method (google tret sandwich method on Reddit), sunscreen is a must

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Cope you will gonna look like ripe potato without using hydrating products. Also koreans avoid tret and still are famous for their skincare

Is it an oral cream or topical?

Yeah, it's gonna cause flakiness and redness. Make sure you mix it with moisturizer and use just a small blob. You will burn your face if you use too much.

• +1
Yeah, it's gonna cause flakiness and redness. Make sure you mix it with moisturizer and use just a small blob. You will burn your face if you use too much.
Tretinoin is literally acid btw, you're burning your skin off but just a bit.

• +1
Alldaychemist, use the sand which method (google tret sandwich method on Reddit), sunscreen is a must
alldaychemist said that he wont ship to europe anymore, maybe europe union only not sure about uk.

Cope you will gonna look like ripe potato without using hydrating products. Also koreans avoid tret and still are famous for their skincare
commercial $300 Korean skin care vs $3 super chemical that Mogs everything out the water

• +1
alldaychemist said that he wont ship to europe anymore, maybe europe union only not sure about uk.
There’s a tretinoin . Eu site that ships from Argentina or something I forgot, you gotta search it here

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Tretinoin is literally acid btw, you're burning your skin off but just a bit.
so is vitamin c, hylauronic acid etc etc. tret is reitnoic acid and boosts collagen, cell turnover 100x than OTC retinoid and probably 1000x more than vit c

how much time you used it if i may ask usually you see results in one month they say
I use for 2 month, I saw results by week 2. Applied before bed and in the morning. Don't expect it to be a miracle tho.

• +1
Thanks for the info. Is there a way to counter flakiness with using moisturisers or no? I really wanna try tret but i have pretty dry skin naturally. Should i use an alternative?
Is this true?

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to counter flakiness with using moisturisers or no? I really wanna try tret but i have pretty dry skin naturally. Should i use an alternative?

Is this true?
Well i emailed them and they said they wont ship to eu anymore, but again not sure about uk since they aint in the union

• +1

Is this true?
Yeah, that's what I do. I mix a blob of tret with 2 blobs of cicaplast in my palm then apply to face, avoid undereye area. Less is more with tret, if your skin is red from prev day it's fine to take a break.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and EnglandBadman

Is this true?
If you have dry skin, layer your skin with moisturizer, wait 20m apply tret, in another 10-20m apply a layer of moisturizer again and go to sleep.

You can apply tret 2-3x a week and still get results, the days in between will give time for your skin to fix it’s hydration if you accidentally use too much on a application day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and EnglandBadman

Is this true?
if you have dry skin buy altreno version, it comes in lotion form and has hydrating products in it, read it up. Very good.

• +1

Btw these microcurrent devices foids are using are actually great, if you wanna go extra on ur skincare routine u should get one.

Dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Absolutely agree OP. You literally don't need anything else besides moisturiser and vitamin c/sunscreen.

Here's a bonus - "Tretinoin is known to increase the percutaneous absorption of minoxidil and, therefore, to enhance the response of AGA to minoxidil."

If you use minoxidil on your eyebrows after applying tret, it will give you mogger eyebrows. If you aren't using Tret in 2023 then what the fuck are you doing JFL

• +1
yea i also tried retinal , retinols etc for 2-3 years but nowhere near results that i had from tret in just few weeks . I live in europe and i pay 20 euros for 50 ml but you could easily buy it from no prescribtion websites (alldaychemist and shit) for much lower if you trust them
I’ve been using a weak retinol (Neutrogena wrinkle repair ) for 4+ months now and while I think my skin has improved I still get big ass pimples once In a while. U think I should switch to tret ?

I’ve been using a weak retinol (Neutrogena wrinkle repair ) for 4+ months now and while I think my skin has improved I still get big ass pimples once In a while. U think I should switch to tret ?
tbh yea tret is just a god mode retinol and a cheat code skin care product overall , my pimples are also 80% gone after like 3-4 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Goold. Aloe is such an underrated skincare component.
Any more tips for thin undereyes?

Tret is classified as a drug, which means it has been tested well. Other cosmetics except broad spectrum, waterproof sunscreen are cope. Beauty market just makes huge money out of your insecurities, they don't give a fuck about fixing the problem.
Watch this derm

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 47180 and Napoleon1800
Tret is classified as a drug, which means it has been tested well. Other cosmetics except broad spectrum, waterproof sunscreen are cope. Beauty market just makes huge money out of your insecurities, they don't give a fuck about fixing the problem.
Watch this derm

You only need tret, sunscreen, Moisturiser and cleanser

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and Deleted member 47180