Tret or accutane

Accutane is a lot harsher than tret
Thats why its better
You question is "Which is better"

6 Months accutante , and you will not get acne anymore.. atleast thats what i heard

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and pl@yboi
tret>mild acne
accutane>severe acne

if u dont have severe acne dont use accutane, side effects are worse than curing the acne itself

tret>mild acne
accutane>severe acne

if u dont have severe acne dont use accutane, side effects are worse than curing the acne itself
Tretinoin dried my skin out and made it super itchy. I had way less side effects with Accutane. Thats at least my experience

Tretinoin dried my skin out and made it super itchy. I had way less side effects with Accutane. Thats at least my experience
Centalla helps with skin flaking and dryness on tret.

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Food

• +1
Reactions: nofap
well for me i used tret and took an oral pill prescribed from the derm, with basic skincare as well. this cured my acne and now i only have acne marks, i plan on getting laser resurfacing for that.

Why on earth would anyone do both? Do you know how nonsensical and retarded that is?

Isotretinoin's main active metabolite is all-trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin), adding topical tretinoin is just going to worsen irritation and do nothing that acctuane can't already do

Tretinoin is worthless garbage when it comes to treating acne because it doesn't sovle the root of the problem (abnormal sebaceous output)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ryuken
Why on earth would anyone do both? Do you know how nonsensical and retarded that is?

Isotretinoin's main active metabolite is all-trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin), adding topical tretinoin is just going to worsen irritation and do nothing that acctuane can't already do

Tretinoin is worthless garbage when it comes to treating acne because it doesn't sovle the root of the problem (abnormal sebaceous output)
u fucking retard.
both is good.
isotretinoin works systematically and doesnt bind to RARs and RXRs like tretinoin does, especially on the skin itself.
idk why you’re shitting on tretinoin when its the best after maintenance.
you’re sucking off isotretinoin, yes it is good but it is hella systematic you fucking dumb little moron fucking bitch.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ripper
u fucking retard.
both is good.
isotretinoin works systematically and doesnt bind to RARs and RXRs like tretinoin does, especially on the skin itself.
idk why you’re shitting on tretinoin when its the best after maintenance.
you’re sucking off isotretinoin, yes it is good but it is hella systematic you fucking dumb little moron fucking bitch.
You're so incredibly misinformed if you think isotretinoin doesn't engage with RARs and RXRs. It has multiple metabolites and it's main one is tretinoin you fucking imbecile JFL

I want to kill you for even having the audacity to respond when you know absolutely nothing about accutanes pharmacokinetics/pharmacology.

ISOTRETINOIN doesn't touch RAR/RXR but all it's metabolites do YOU MORON

using both is utterly retarded, kill yourself!

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ryuken
You're so incredibly misinformed if you think isotretinoin doesn't engage with RARs and RXRs. It has multiple metabolites and it's main one is tretinoin you fucking imbecile JFL

I want to kill you for even having the audacity to respond when you know absolutely nothing about accutanes pharmacokinetics/pharmacology.

you’re the most stupidest bitch.
i clearly outlined the ones on the skin you fucking moron.
Its converted to MULTIPLE metabolites, and ONLY 1-10% is CONVERTED to all-trans-retonic acid you fucking stupid fucking bitch ass indian.
thats why tretinoin and isotretinoin have distinct pharmacological profiles you stupid idiot.
dont think reading one study makes you smart stupid larping indian faggot shit face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, ripper and N1666

its main metabolite is 4-oxo-13-cis-retinoic acid.
stupid bitch, thinking you’re smarter.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Its converted to MULTIPLE metabolites, and ONLY 1-10% is CONVERTED to all-trans-retonic acid you fucking stupid fucking bitch ass indian.
Damn, you're incredibly dumb. The amount of tretinoin used on the skin is MINUSCULE compared to the amount of isotretinoin that ends converting to all-trans-retinoic acid. Even with the lowest dosages of isotretinoin you're getting far more tretinoin than what you'd get transdermally with just tret alone. You're dumb!

Even then, isotretinoin's ROA is multifaceted and it causes sebaceous gland apoptosis via FOXO1 signalling. Who in their right mind would even bother using tretinoin alongisde isotretinoin? Net zero gain with double the irritation. You are fucking dumb!

4-oxo-13-cis-retinoic acid.
the metabolite that is hypothesised to be responsible for the apoptosis signalling.

I've read sources stating all-trans is the main metabolite. Either way, you're a fucking moron for thinking tretinoin should be used alongside isotretinoin. Zero benefit whatsoever

You need to commit suicide, I'm begging you.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Damn, you're incredibly dumb. The amount of tretinoin used on the skin is MINUSCULE compared to the amount of isotretinoin that ends converting to all-trans-retinoic acid. Even with the lowest dosages of isotretinoin you're getting far more tretinoin than what you'd get transdermally with just tret alone. You're dumb!
this is literally incorrect lmfao.
this is a sad poor attempt at making information up.
Even then, isotretinoin's ROA is multifaceted and it causes sebaceous gland apoptosis via FOXO1 signalling. Who in their right mind would even bother using tretinoin alongisde isotretinoin? Net zero gain with double the irritation. You are fucking dumb!
maybe because tretinoin is more widely selective due to it being literally applied to the skin fuckface.
the metabolite that is hypothesised to be responsible for the apoptosis signalling.

I've read sources stating all-trans is the main metabolite. Either way, you're a fucking moron for thinking tretinoin should be used alongside isotretinoin. Zero benefit whatsoever
apoptosis signalling for sebocyte death, the literal main therapeutic mechanism.
and go on, show me the source fucking dumbass cunt.
you’re not smart, this is embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: ripper and N1666

also I don’t think you understand why it’s being abnormally produced lmfao.

this is literally incorrect lmfao.
this is a sad poor attempt at making information up.
Every gram of tretinoin contains 1mg of tretinoin and even less of that gets absorbed into the skin. It'd be in the microgram range

25% of isotretinoin gets absorbed in the GI with adequate fat consumption, with 1-10% converting to tretinoin you're getting way more active all-trans-retinoic-acid in the blood/tissue
maybe because tretinoin is more widely selective due to it being literally applied to the skin fuckface.
Talking out of your ass, isotretinoin rapidly spreads across the body, there isn't any issue with selectivity. With a long half life, it'd be constantly active in the skin. Please commit suicide.
apoptosis signalling for sebocyte death, the literal main therapeutic mechanism.
When did I say it wasn't? It's the FOXO1 signalling which suppresses IGF1R/AR complex and SREB1 as well as all the other anti-apoptosis genes.

Tretinoin is worthless garbage compared to isotretinoin, using both IS utterly retarded and you're gaining absolutely nothing from using them simultaneously.

Isotretinoin isn't even inferior in terms of photoaging and collagen. JFL

and go on, show me the source fucking dumbass cunt.
Look up any study and you'll see a breakdown of it's metabolism. 4-oxo-isotret might be it's main, I'll concede that, but all-trans-retinoic-acid plays a HUGE role in it's pharmacology and you're getting way more than with just tretinoin.

Please commit suicide, I'm sick of having to tell you this, but you need to get it over and done with!

• +1
Every gram of tretinoin contains 1mg of tretinoin and even less of that gets absorbed into the skin. It'd be in the microgram range

25% of isotretinoin gets absorbed in the GI with adequate fat consumption, with 1-10% converting to tretinoin you're getting way more active all-trans-retinoic-acid in the blood/tissue

Talking out of your ass, isotretinoin rapidly spreads across the body, there isn't any issue with selectivity. With a long half life, it'd be constantly active in the skin. Please commit suicide.

When did I say it wasn't? It's the FOXO1 signalling which suppresses IGF1R/AR complex and SREB1 as well as all the other anti-apoptosis genes.

Tretinoin is worthless garbage compared to isotretinoin, using both IS utterly retarded and you're gaining absolutely nothing from using them simultaneously.

Look up any study and you'll see a breakdown of it's metabolism. 4-oxo-isotret might be it's main, I'll concede that, but all-trans-retinoic-acid plays a HUGE role in it's pharmacology and you're getting way more than with just tretinoin.

Please commit suicide, I'm sick of having to tell you this, but you need to get it over and done with!
another dumb indian response.
i’ll debunk this shit again.
okay, so i took 10mg of isotretinoin, hm yes, 25% gets absorbed, not including metabolism and genetic factors, so 2.5mg, okay so, 1%? 0.025mg, hm yes seems so good bro.
def matches to tretinoin.
isotretinoin def doesn’t rapidly spread across the body lmfao.
i dont think you know the difference between acting on skin receptors and internal body receptors fuckwit.
using both isn’t retarted, you are.
source me a study den fuckwit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ripper

you’re really low IQ.

bitch ass low IQ faggot indian.

• JFL
If it’s genetic then accutane, if it’s environmental then tretinoin.

just do accutane. its a cure. if u do tret u will have to do it your hole fucking life. dont waste time

okay, so i took 10mg of isotretinoin, hm yes, 25% gets absorbed, not including metabolism and genetic factors, so 2.5mg, okay so, 1%? 0.025mg, hm yes seems so good bro.
That isn't the standard dosage at all. People take upwards of 130mg in some settings. Disingenuous cunt.
isotretinoin def doesn’t rapidly spread across the body lmfao.
What? What the fuck are you on about? Isotretinoin is a systemic treatment. It's MOA is multifaceted and it works via multiple metabolites all of which play a massive role in decreasing acne from every conceivable angle. It WORKS systemically.
debunked.
even at 20mg. LMFAO
You don't know how hard I'm smiling right now. You've completely ousted yourself as an irredeemable moron. Reread the results

"Quality-of-life scores were reduced for all subjects. Histological analysis revealed corneal layer diminution, epidermal thickness increase, and elastosis reduction. Immunohistochemical findings revealed significant epidermal p53 reduction and dermal collagen 1 increase. No differences were found between groups; laboratory tests showed no significant alterations."

I said isotretinoin wasn't inferior to tretinoin, that doesn't mean it's superior, it simply means it isn't inferior. You're a fucking imbecile, I love it so much.

Again, please commit suicide.
bitch ass low IQ faggot indian.
In no clinical setting would any dermatologist with any credibility employ both tretinoin and isotretinoin on a patient. Please break down for me what the benefit of using both would be?

Isotretinoin stabilizes hyperkeratinization, so does tretinoin
Isotretinoin alters Propionibacterium acnes cultures, tretinoin does not seem to do this
Isotretinoin causes apoptosis signalling to occur within sebaceous glands, tretinoin does not
Isotretinoin is anti-inflammatory, so is tretinoin

Isotretinoin is doing EVERYTHING tretinoin is doing. There is no reason to use tretinoin in conjunction with isotret, zero rationale.

• +1
That isn't the standard dosage at all. People take upwards of 130mg in some settings. Disingenuous cunt.

What? What the fuck are you on about? Isotretinoin is a systemic treatment. It's MOA is multifaceted and it works via multiple metabolites all of which play a massive role in decreasing acne from every conceivable angle. It WORKS systemically.

You don't know how hard I'm smiling right now. You've completely ousted yourself as an irredeemable moron. Reread the results

"Quality-of-life scores were reduced for all subjects. Histological analysis revealed corneal layer diminution, epidermal thickness increase, and elastosis reduction. Immunohistochemical findings revealed significant epidermal p53 reduction and dermal collagen 1 increase. No differences were found between groups; laboratory tests showed no significant alterations."

I said isotretinoin wasn't inferior to tretinoin, that doesn't mean it's superior, it simply means it isn't inferior. You're a fucking imbecile, I love it so much.

In no clinical setting would any dermatologist with any credibility employ both tretinoin and isotretinoin on a patient. Please break down for me what the benefit of using both would be?

Isotretinoin alters Propionibacterium acnes cultures, tretinoin does not seem to do this
Isotretinoin causes apoptosis signalling to occur within sebaceous glands, tretinoin does not

Isotretinoin is doing EVERYTHING tretinoin is doing. There is no reason to use tretinoin in conjunction with isotret, zero rationale.
read the full text fuckwit.
lol you’re mad cuz i debunked you haha.
stupid slut.
using both in conjunction is better and you’re mad. you literally have not appointed one study and are taking things out of ur ass.

• +1

this is y i hate Indians like you.

keep recommending Isotretinoin and you’re gna have a depeleted liver profile and immunodeficiency. + you’ll be 10x dumber, and it looks like it’s already in effect.
its better to use both so you can stop using isotretinoin asap.

tretinoin is overrated either way even for anti-aging. If your acne is pretty severe accutane is the right choice.

Also i just fucked a girl when you probably were typing this.
feels bad man that you’re stupid, wrong and a incel that cant get bitches but still argues about a drug.

read the full text fuckwit.
lol you’re mad cuz i debunked you haha.
stupid slut.
using both in conjunction is better and you’re mad. you literally have not appointed one study and are taking things out of ur ass.
It's funny, there is absolutely nothing ambiguous about the words "superior" and "inferior". Something being "not superior/not inferior" is the equivalent of being the same or producing the same outcome. The verbiage is not hard to understand, unless of course you're a fucking moron.

Low dose Isotretinoin isn't superior to tretinoin .05%, it didn't say "tretinoin was superior to isotretinoin in photoaging [...]". You're an absolute drooling imbecile, it's almost impressive

It says right there in the study that there wasn't any clinically significant difference between the two groups.

It's funny, there is absolutely nothing ambiguous about the words "superior" and "inferior". Something being "not superior/not inferior" is the equivalent of being the same or producing the same outcome. The verbiage is not hard to understand, unless of course you're a fucking moron.

Low dose Isotretinoin isn't superior to tretinoin .05%, it didn't say "tretinoin was superior to isotretinoin in photoaging [...]". You're an absolute drooling imbecile, it's almost impressive

It says right there in the study that there wasn't any clinically significant difference between the two groups.
kys faggot.
you’re wrong and mad.

I told you to commit suicide multiple times, come up with something original

You sent me a study that you misconstrued, that is deeply embarrassing.
kys faggot, mad that you’re wrong.
did i shatter your fragile ego you fucking loser pussy bitch.

• JFL
"No differences were found between groups"; laboratory tests showed no significant alterations.
"No differences were found between groups"; laboratory tests showed no significant alterations.

• JFL
You gave me a study and you completely misconstrued it. I'd be so fucking embarrased
yh im so embarrassed that isotretinoin is inferior to tretinoin.
literally proving my point right.
thanks dumbshit face, enjoying arguing with a wall because I literally have no time to talk to incels who get mad when they are proven wrong.

yh im so embarrassed that isotretinoin is inferior to tretinoin.
when was that ever said? Who said isotretinoin was inferior to tretinoin? What the fuck are you on about you cretinous incel dog? Holy cage

literally proving my point right.
You didn't have a point, you picked a study, didn't read it (read it but because you're an ESL dog you didn't understand it) and then shat it out on here as some sort of gotcha when it literally just vindicated what I said

thanks dumbshit face, enjoying arguing with a wall because I literally have no time to talk to incels who get mad when they are proven wrong.
Yeah but you have time to talk to chads like me, hence why you're refreshing the page with your tiny little fingers. Cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
when was that ever said? Who said isotretinoin was inferior to tretinoin? What the fuck are you on about you cretinous incel dog? Holy cage

You didn't have a point, you picked a study, didn't read it (read it but because you're an ESL dog you didn't understand it) and then shat it out on here as some sort of gotcha when it literally just vindicated what I said

Yeah but you have time to talk to chads like me, hence why you're refreshing the page with your tiny little fingers. Cagefuel
boohoo faggot dnr.
incel faggot.
those studies don’t even show the systematic effects of isotretinoin retard.
retard faggot indian bitch.
go back to scamming rich people u fucking mumbai slut.

boohoo faggot dnr.
incel faggot.
those studies don’t even show the systematic effects of isotretinoin retard.
retard faggot indian bitch.
go back to scamming rich people u fucking mumbai slut.
You are so embarrassing, you have nothing else to say then ''dnrd'' ''Fag''

• +1
Reactions: 9898