(TRET USERs GTFIH)

rainzm

rainzm

lower than subhuman
Im now hopping on tret since my acne is becoming more severe and i also have some acne scarring and some fine lines to deal with. Will tret be a good thing for my situation right now? (currently 16)

For the people who have used this and got their results, pls tell me.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Im now hopping on tret since my acne is becoming more severe and i also have some acne scarring and some fine lines to deal with. Will tret be a good thing for my situation right now? (currently 16)

Waste of time and money. Take accutane.

Tret is cope for acne, what's even worse is that It'll rape your young immature skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, CarrotMaxxer and arabcelxxx
But does it work? And i've heard accutane stunts growth and i dont want that since im already short at my age:feelswhy:
Extremely rare to affect the growth, just take it, your acne will eventually get worse and you'll have to take it anyway

accutane at 20mgs should not have side effects but will take 6-12 months to build up and destroy acne

and u also need tretinoin use to combat acne both from inside and outside only tret is kinda cope for acne only good for the once a month pimple

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, horsefacin, Clavicular and 1 other person
Tret is cope for acne, what's even worse is that I'll rape your young immature skin
I thought that it increases collagen, and what about the teenagers who's skin is fucked anyway?

I've seen some results from tret, and they sure dont dissapoint
Technically anything that's supposed to treat acne can produce results. In reality, It'll rape your skin and you'll still be getting acne. I see so many people on reddit complaining of how it didn't work. Just hop on accutane as someone above suggested. I got tired of coping with various topical. I've tried everything. Also, not to mention, even if tretinoin does work, it takes like 6 moths to work. You're 16, that's your prime, you can't waste time in this period. Accutane got rid of my acne within two months

Last edited:
yes tret will be good for you. start at a low concentration such as 0.025% and increase the concentration gradually.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and rainzm
I thought that it increases collagen, and what about the teenagers who's skin is fucked anyway?
All retinols increase collagen. No need to use this turbo Jewish chemical, it's a forever type of treatment. You hop off it, your acne comes back worse. Just do accutane for four months and forget you had acne until the day you die

I thought it made your skin look younger?
I'm on retinol, not tret. They're in the same family but retinol has a lot less side effects and it produces milder results (no gay glow)

Technically anything that's supposed to treat acne can produce results. In reality, It'll rape your skin and you'll still be getting acne. I see so many people on reddit complaining of how it didn't work. Just hop on accutane as someone above suggested. I got tired of coping with various topical. I've tried everything. Also, not to mention, even if tretinoin does work, it takes like 6 moths to work. You're 16, that's your prime, you can't waste time in this period. Accutane got rid of my acne within two months
Okay so even if tret isn't that much "effective", and accutane really might be the key. Where can i get those supps? (i have 0 source whatsoever)

Extremely rare to affect the growth, just take it, your acne will eventually get worse and you'll have to take it anyway
Can you buy accutane without needing to see a dermatologist?? (might be a dumb question)

Okay so even if tret isn't that much "effective", and accutane really might be the key. Where can i get those supps? (i have 0 source whatsoever)
Idk tbh, I just got mine from the pharmacy otc without a prescription. Ask around here for sources. I'm sure .org niggas will help you out

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
All retinols increase collagen. No need to use this turbo Jewish chemical, it's a forever type of treatment. You hop off it, your acne comes back worse. Just do accutane for four months and forget you had acne until the day you die
see, I'd gladly take accutane if it weren't for the risk of my growth being stunted

accutane at 20mgs should not have side effects but will take 6-12 months to build up and destroy acne

and u also need tretinoin use to combat acne both from inside and outside only tret is kinda cope for acne only good for the once a month pimple
Can I use tret to combat pimples and forehead small acne . Get a clear skin in general

bump, i need someone who have actually used tret

mirin trying to eliminate the competition

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

asking advice on the most studied known and used skin care product in the world is insane, google.org

Not true. Before & after tret
Screenshot 2024 07 12 10 58 52 64 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01

Screenshot 2024 07 12 10 59 07 21 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, vermillioncorefan and rainzm
tretinoin is complete and utter garbage

accutane isn't inferior in terms of photoaging and reversing sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. It gets metabolized into tretinoin intercellulary anyway. Tretinoin doesn't reduce sebum at all compared to isotretinoin.

All tret does is rape your skin barrier. Accutane is anti-inflammatory, anti-sebum, anti p.acnes & normalizes hyperkeritinization.

please don't do yourself the disservice of using tret

asking advice on the most studied known and used skin care product in the world is insane, google.org
Im just wondering if its actually that "effective" (still on qoute since i still dont have it in)

Retin a 100% changed my life bro. I went from an acne ridden virgin nobody to clear skin MTN w/ 8 slays

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rainzm and DalitBoss
tretinoin is complete and utter garbage

accutane isn't inferior in terms of photoaging and reversing sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. It gets metabolized into tretinoin intercellulary anyway. Tretinoin doesn't reduce sebum at all compared to isotretinoin.

All tret does is rape your skin barrier. Accutane is anti-inflammatory, anti-sebum, anti p.acnes & normalizes hyperkeritinization.

please don't do yourself the disservice of using tret
I'm also convinced on that accutane stuff, the problem is i just dont know where i can find one

Tret is good if you follow a routine. I have been using tret from skinorac for more than a year to maintain my glow

• +1
Reactions: rainzm