Tret vs isotret

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

Mumbai sewers leader
I have some chest acne and alot of bacne and i fixed my diet and allat but its still not disappesring? which of the 2 (isotret and tret) is better for tresting the acne and which has less sides

Im not gonna fucking eat raw meat just answer my question
If you don’t take cold showers at 4:30am don’t eat raw meat and don’t do 10 mile runs before the sun starts getting up you don’t deserve clear skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, niqfan625 and RichardSpencel
I have some chest acne and alot of bacne and i fixed my diet and allat but its still not disappesring? which of the 2 (isotret and tret) is better for tresting the acne and which has less sides
Tret

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Benzoyl peroxide

Op, ever tried of

1. Megadosing vitamine b5
2. Tretinion
3. Being clean, having hygiene

(Those things all take long, dont expect fast results)

...on an alternate reality
Yes we live now in the reality of tiktok, the reality of broscience fitness health tiktokkers

awesome now lets meditate and eat raw meat like the warriors we are

Blast both. If ur skin can handle it do 0.05-0.1 tret and 20mg of iso daily for mogger skin.

• +1
Yes we live now in the reality of tiktok, the reality of broscience fitness health tiktokkers

awesome now lets meditate and eat raw meat like the warriors we are
Arguments?

Thank you for conceding. I'm still waiting for something to happen after 1 year of doing it. Maybe in 2 more weeks?
Maybe, maybe after 3 weeks or 4 weeks

Destinity is such a interesting thing

We will see

Op, ever tried of

1. Megadosing vitamine b5
2. Tretinion
3. Being clean, having hygiene

(Those things all take long, dont expect fast results)
Ive been showering dsily sometimes twice daily for three days and i havent tried b5 or tret no

Blast both. If ur skin can handle it do 0.05-0.1 tret and 20mg of iso daily for mogger skin.
i wanna do one only to minigate liver damage which is better

You should eat raw meat because it will fix it. It's better than chemicals.
Yeah!!!!!! right before i chow down on some raw meat i like to watch the worms crawl throughout it, its like free entertainment before my delectable meal!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggr2009 and heyheyheybro22
Yeah!!!!!! right before i chow down on some raw meat i like to watch the worms crawl throughout it, its like free entertainment before my delectable meal!!!
There are no parasites in healthy animals. Even if you got a parasite inside you it wouldn't even survive because you are not eating the food it eats.

well obvi tret is topical so zero liver damage, but it won’t do anything to back or chest acne
So accutane then? also if i stop accutane will the acne return

There are no parasites in healthy animals. Even if you got a parasite inside you it wouldn't even survive because you are not eating the food it eats.
Only way im eating raw meat is if i killed the animal myself and didnt buy it rapped in some plastic from timbuktu

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and IAMNOTANINCEL
So accutane then? also if i stop accutane will the acne return
yes accutane is a great oral isotret. Can’t say for certain if it’ll comeback but if it does just keep blasting. I’ve been perma blasting both for years now with zero sides

yes accutane is a great oral isotret. Can’t say for certain if it’ll comeback but if it does just keep blasting. I’ve been perma blasting both for years now with zero sides
Cant permablast im on roids so if i perma blast my liver will die (just to be clear the acne isnt from roids i had it b4 i hopped on and it didnt worsen or anything ehen i did hop on)

The liver damage ain’t that big of a deal from accutane on a lower dose. If u were to experience any liver problems it’s prob from the gear. Pretty easily mitigated with liver supps
IMG 4217

• +1
Dosage?