Question is should I upgrade to tret
how much of a difference it will make,
and how can I get it in Germany?

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl
tretinoin is not worth it unless you are good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, poopoohead, Oberyn and 2 others
I’m 3 weeks out on Tret 0.025% with clindamycin topical. So far my skin looks shinier because that’s what new skin looks like, I think it makes my skin look better from that alone. It’s too soon for the collagen to visibly improve but it will work I’m sure since I’m getting the Tret glow, just takes months.

The clindamycin got rid of all of my acne and it’s a cheat code, especially since I would be Tret purging rn. I got my shit online through nurx

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, poopoohead and tooLOW
So iv been using retinol for two months now

It wont make much difference tbh

if you have acne yes

I’m 3 weeks out on Tret 0.025% with clindamycin topical. So far my skin looks shinier because that’s what new skin looks like, I think it makes my skin look better from that alone. It’s too soon for the collagen to visibly improve but it will work I’m sure since I’m getting the Tret glow, just takes months.

The clindamycin got rid of all of my acne and it’s a cheat code, especially since I would be Tret purging rn. I got my shit online through nurx
It takes a solid 6 months to see anything noticable

Sorry incel but you been scammed

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and SoberAndRetarded
I've been on .05 tret for almost 2 months now and tbh I haven't noticed a single difference in my skin.
I don't even get irritation or dryness. I saw everyone saying it would dry you out like crazy, but I was using it every day without moisturizer for 2 weeks and I had no dryness.
Idk if my skin is bulletproof or what

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

My skin is 100% shinier so idk. Maybe it’s increased oil production. I’m still just killing off old skin and it’s showing newer skin.
Clindamycin works without a doubt

I've been on .05 tret for almost 2 months now and tbh I haven't noticed a single difference in my skin.
I don't even get irritation or dryness. I saw everyone saying it would dry you out like crazy, but I was using it every day without moisturizer for 2 weeks and I had no dryness.
Idk if my skin is bulletproof or what
Tbh I did not notice anything too

Takes several months for the mogger effects to take hold but you'll see the more minor effects pretty quickly. The first few days of using retinol I saw a huge reduction in the numbers of pimples I get, I've even been able to touch my face without having to worry about a big fucking pimple popping up in that area.

So iv been using retinol for two months now

OP, what is your retinol concentration? I've been using 0.2% retinol ever second day.

Retinol 1% is about the same as tretinoin 0.1%. It's ten times weaker. So if your retinol dosage is high enough, you should see results comparable to using tretinoin.

I think the main difference is costs, I've looked at tretinoin suppliers and how much they pay. It's cheaper to apply 0.1% retinol once a week than to apply retinol basically every day for most likely somewhat weaker results.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Dystopian
Takes several months for the mogger effects to take hold but you'll see the more minor effects pretty quickly. The first few days of using retinol I saw a huge reduction in the numbers of pimples I get, I've even been able to touch my face without having to worry about a big fucking pimple popping up in that area.

OP, what is your retinol concentration? I've been using 0.2% retinol ever second day.

Retinol 1% is about the same as tretinoin 0.1%. It's ten times weaker. So if your retinol dosage is high enough, you should see results comparable to using tretinoin.

I think the main difference is costs, I've looked at tretinoin suppliers and how much they pay. It's cheaper to apply 0.1% retinol once a week than to apply retinol basically every day for most likely somewhat weaker results.
How fast can u see results from 1% tret? Ive been using it in conjunction with dermarolling 0.25mm for better product absorption for 2.5 months now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How fast can u see results from 1% tret? Ive been using it in conjunction with dermarolling 0.25mm for better product absorption for 2.5 months now
1% tretinoin???? That's extremely high. Are you sure you don't mean 0.1%? 0.1% is usually the highest prescribed dosage.

Uh, actually I don't think more is necessarily better in these cases, you can't really dump more dose and expect just more mogger results. I guess if 1% tretinoin doesn't fucking burn your skin, it's okay you will probably need a higher dosage. What people really need is to find the ideal dosage for them.

1% tretinoin???? That's extremely high. Are you sure you don't mean 0.1%? 0.1% is usually the highest prescribed dosage.

Uh, actually I don't think more is necessarily better in these cases, you can't really dump more dose and expect just more mogger results. I guess if 1% tretinoin doesn't fucking burn your skin, it's okay you will probably need a higher dosage. What people really need is to find the ideal dosage for them.
Its 0.1 But people say 1% as far as i have noticed. I got the flaking and burn so i only used it twice for 2 weeks during this 2.5 month period because i needed a break. But now i only Get very slight discomfort from time to time. At the worst the pain was unbearable

• Woah
Its 0.1 But people say 1% as far as i have noticed. I got the flaking and burn so i only used it twice for 2 weeks during this 2.5 month period because i needed a break. But now i only Get very slight discomfort from time to time. At the worst the pain was unbearable
That's far more reasonable jfl.

Yeah the dose you use is pretty high, I've heard from people that they only need to use once a week or two to get their mogger results. I was watching a youtube video of a lady that was using it for 20 years and she said she only uses it like once a week.

Also she said that she experienced fuck all results for like 9 months and she would put a higher dose in an attempt to get that 'tretinoin shine'. Just be patient really, just keep going, it really just takes a year to work out.

Yeah the dose you use is pretty high, I've heard from people that they only need to use once a week or two to get their mogger results. I was watching a youtube video of a lady that was using it for 20 years and she said she only uses it like once a week.

Also she said that she experienced fuck all results for like 9 months and she would put a higher dose in an attempt to get that 'tretinoin shine'. Just be patient really, just keep going, it really just takes a year to work out.
On Fire GIF

Can't wait that long btw Idk retinol percentage I use Its not written on the bottle

• Woah

The pain is gone. I also stopped the sandwiching method. Now i dermaroll my face then directly apply my tretinoin. Ive been Noticing results since early november. And Im super excited by the future. Because my skin texture was
Terrible before. Struggled alot with keratosis pilaris

• Woah
On Fire GIF

Can't wait that long btw Idk retinol percentage I use Its not written on the bottle
Bro, it just takes time. You can try skin cleansers and other products in the mean time before tretinoin starts wanking you hard.

The pain is gone. I also stopped the sandwiching method. Now i dermaroll my face then directly apply my tretinoin. Ive been Noticing results since early november. And Im super excited by the future. Because my skin texture was
Terrible before. Struggled alot with keratosis pilaris
Really? Make a before and after thread and your methods brah.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
Should I use it daily or EOD

Depends what your skin is like to begin with

which sunscreen you use?