Tretanoin is such bullshit

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I have been using it for so long and all it does is make me break out. I’m getting acne where I have never even gotten acne. This is such bullshit. The spf is so uncomfortable too. I stopped tretanoin for a week and all my acne cleared up. Does anyone have any good spf recommendations that don’t make your skin feel weird and uncomfortable and that also don’t cause break out cause it seems like every spf I use gives me acne.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rainzm and TechnoBoss
What about accutane? And what are you talking about when you refer to SPF? As I know SPF refers to sun protection. You aren't supposed to go out in the sun when using these kinds of skin care products.

Last edited:
What about accutane? And what are you talking about when you refer to SPF? As I know SPF refers to sun protection. You aren't supposed to go out in the sun when using these kinds of skin care products.
Well I have to go to school and do other things so I have to wear sun protection and my acne is not even bad so there is no way they’d prescribe me Accutane

The doctor who prescribed me the tret told me to wear spf

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Change bed sheets, seriously i got acne from it, gone after 1 week