[Tretcels GTFIH.] Advice on Tret, reducing purge.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I have just obtained the illustrious elixir of youth, Tretinol.:love:

I'm going to start at a low percent 0.025%, then once I have finished the tube will increase the amount to 0.05% (I don't plan on going any higher than that).

My question and reason for this thread is I have heard a lot about purging, would it be a good idea to slowly increase how often I use tret instead of just jumping the gun and applying it every single day?
For example:
I would apply it once this week (Tonight).
Then next week apply it twice, (Monday and Friday).

Then I would continue this until I am applying it once a day in the evenings everyday which is the consistency of application I want I don't want to apply it in the mornings as well.

Would this reduce the chance of a purge and make the transition more seamless?

Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, wollet2, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
Lmao I immediately started applying 0.05 7 days a week only bad shit that happens was my face is filled with dead skin pieces

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, ChristianChad and Nims
Lmao I immediately started applying 0.05 7 days a week only bad shit that happens was my face is filled with dead skin pieces
My skin is very sensitive tbh so I don't want to just cake it on my skin. Have you noticed a significant decrease in ageing/wrinkles? (Main reason Im using I want to maintain youth, Dont have and never had acne so I don't need it for that).

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
My skin is very sensitive tbh so I don't want to just cake it on my skin. Have you noticed a significant decrease in ageing/wrinkles? (Main reason Im using I want to maintain youth, Dont have and never had acne so I don't need it for that).
My skin is smooth af now and a slight glow is starting to form this is only on 7 days so far

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nims
I have just obtained the illustrious elixir of youth, Tretinol.:love:

I'm going to start at a low percent 0.025%, then once I have finished the tube will increase the amount to 0.05% (I don't plan on going any higher than that).

My question and reason for this thread is I have heard a lot about purging, would it be a good idea to slowly increase how often I use tret instead of just jumping the gun and applying it every single day?
For example:
I would apply it once this week (Tonight).
Then next week apply it twice, (Monday and Friday).

Then I would continue this until I am applying it once a day in the evenings everyday which is the consistency of application I want I don't want to apply it in the mornings as well.

Would this reduce the chance of a purge and make the transition more seamless?

Thanks.
been on it for almost a year. skin glows a lot more, more smoother looking but i cant tell exactly why, less acne (only when i shave and irritate skin do i get acne). i do have forehead wrinkles still tho

you should use it every evening, but if u feel face stinging/getting sensitive then take a break for a few days. and just moisturize a lot. u will purge but it wont be bad as long as u take breaks

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
been on it for almost a year. skin glows a lot more, more smoother looking but i cant tell exactly why, less acne (only when i shave and irritate skin do i get acne). i do have forehead wrinkles still tho

you should use it every evening, but if u feel face stinging/getting sensitive then take a break for a few days. and just moisturize a lot. u will purge but it wont be bad as long as u take breaks
What about round eyes noticed fewer crows wrinkles?

My skin is smooth af now and a slight glow is starting to form this is only on 7 days so far
Do you guys store your tret in the fridge I did see some users say to store it in the fridge but I have no idea why? I myself was just going to put it in my cabinet like everything else.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
How old are you?
22, the forehead wrinkles r noticeable when I lift eyebrows up
don't get those tbh, genetic god. you should avoid putting it near ur eyes tho it stings at the corner of eye + dries them out + apparently makes ur under eyes more hollow

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Nims and ChristianChad
22, the forehead wrinkles r noticeable when I lift eyebrows up
Thats normal isn't that the muscles?
I've had that my entire life just checked with my brother and he has it too (He's 12). I think its if they are visible when your not lifting the brows then that's ageing.

don't get those tbh, genetic god. you should avoid putting it near ur eyes tho it stings at the corner of eye + dries them out + apparently makes ur under eyes more hollow
:hnghn: Thanks for the heads up was going to put it on my eyelids and shit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Vain786
@Vain786 Do you have freckles, if so did they fade from the tret?

Do you guys store your tret in the fridge I did see some users say to store it in the fridge but I have no idea why? I myself was just going to put it in my cabinet like everything else.
Nah I just keep it out normally

• +1
Reactions: Nims
i wait for my 0.1% to arrive and then ill apply daily idgaf

i never had irritation from tret

• Love it
You can start with EOD or even keep doing it that way instead of ED

• +1
@House Lannister @Vain786
Do you guys apply alot? Is about a pea-sized amount enough?

@House Lannister @Vain786
I searched this up ar the beginning and everyone was saying you always need a bit more. I apply around the 1.5 the size of a pea

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Nims
Do you have freckles, if so did they fade from the tret?
no, don think they will
tret isnt some miracle cream otherwise there wouldnt be so many subhumans rotting on this forum :lul:
its just better than every cleanser
no people saying use pea size are retarded & trying to sabotage u need a bit more to cover forehead, cheeks and chin

i wait for my 0.1% to arrive and then ill apply daily idgaf

i never had irritation from tret
rip ma nigga

• JFL
no, don think they will
tret isnt some miracle cream otherwise there wouldnt be so many subhumans rotting on this forum :lul:
its just better than every cleanser

no people saying use pea size are retarded & trying to sabotage u need a bit more to cover forehead, cheeks and chin

rip ma nigga
nah my skin is very used to 0.05% tret. used it for the past 2 years on and off. itll be fine

@wollet2 @House Lannister @Vain786 @TrestIsBest

Do you guys apply tret to your neck and ears or just your face?

Also do you guys wait for like 20 minutes before putting your moisturizer on after applying your tret?

Just face bro. Don’t even apply on my forehead since I’m mainly doing this for acne but probably should start

• +1
Also do you guys wait for like 20 minutes before putting your moisturizer on after applying your tret?
Nah I do it asap to spread the tret around properly

• +1
Sometimes, sometimes not. Doesn't really matter

• +1