Tretinion on/near nasolabial folds makes them more prominent

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
careful where you put it or you’ll end up with deep folds

In some cases it increases them in others it reduces them

Depending on what?
depending on the reason you have the folds.

there's a myriad of different causes, they're not always age or collagen related, sometimes it's cheekbone recession, or the shape of your nasal aperture, or just the shape of your fat pads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Sub0
it did for the first like 6 months for me

eventually i started washing it off in the morning and leaving avacado oil on my face all day unless I am hanging out with people.

First applying argirilene, letting it dry, the coating my face in oil all day while I work.

Then i stamped the skin around the folds, lifting the skin up to the same level, effectively"filling in" the fold.
Now they are almost gone.

Reverse age maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 23391
Been using tret for 3 years and never noticed it doing anything noticeable beyond skin irritation for the first 3 months.

When I hear about people using some skincare product and suddenly seeing massive positive or negative changes to things like fat distribution, naso folds, wrinkles, etc. It makes me cage. Its 99% likely its in ur head or something else in your life caused the difference.

Skincare is not surgery. Its not going to change your face, its not going to make a big difference unless youre an acne-cel.
Tret is anti aging. You are in your 20s, not in your 40s. Your subhuman skin is because of your genes, your bones, your genetic fat pads.

Has nothing to do with aging and therefore little to do with tret.

• +1
Reactions: Icon