Tretinoin (0.025%) on lips

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
I heard tretinoin thickens the skin, can i use it on my lips to grow them?

put dog paw callous spray on your lips, and you will grow thick callouses

• WTF
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
imagine your lips just get heavy and hard lmao

Nigga just tell me will they get bigger or no
I don’t know tbh, if it did it would definitely take an extremely long time. If you have extremely thin lips just get filler or something idk

I don’t know tbh, if it did it would definitely take an extremely long time. If you have extremely thin lips just get filler or something idk
My lips arent thin theyre like avg but big lips make ur appeal better thats why and im too poor for filler

My lips arent thin theyre like avg but big lips make ur appeal better thats why and im too poor for filler
I see I see, volufiline or however you spell it is often seen as cope, but after a night with it on my lips I felt that they were a bit plumper and smoother, but I might also be schizo

I see I see, volufiline or however you spell it is often seen as cope, but after a night with it on my lips I felt that they were a bit plumper and smoother, but I might also be schizo
Schizo my mom has it and used it on her lips for like 4 months and didnt do shit lol

• +1
Reactions: UnbornAscension
I heard tretinoin thickens the skin, can i use it on my lips to grow them?
Lip tissue is different from skin i think its unlikely it will help but id try it worst case you exfoliate your lips and nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22