Tretinoin and Aquaphor are the best combo

imvalentino

imvalentino

Iron
After my last post where I said that I burned my face with tretinoin it has finally worked for me, I have been using it 2 nights a week and after I dried putting on eucerin aquaphor , trust me if you have acne scars this will save your life, tretinoin will dry out your skin even causing it to become flaky and aquaphor will prevent that even giving you the benefits of tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Coeus and TechnoBoss
I'm pretty sure there's a protocol about other things you need to put on as well when you're using tret. I forgot the entire routine you're supposed to do exactly. I don't think you can just apply it randomly and then go out in the sun and such.

I might have it confused with retinol but I know with one or the other (or both) you're supposed to apply other stuff to your face to prevent issues. How are you applying the tretinoin?

I used tret 0.1 3 nights in a row and I tried to put on moisturiser this morning and it burnt so bad i had to sit down but for the rest of the day I was glowing

• +1
Reactions: imvalentino
Reckon I could use vaseline instead?
After my last post where I said that I burned my face with tretinoin it has finally worked for me, I have been using it 2 nights a week and after I dried putting on eucerin aquaphor , trust me if you have acne scars this will save your life, tretinoin will dry out your skin even causing it to become flaky and aquaphor will prevent that even giving you the benefits of tretinoin

View attachment 3180909

• +1
Reactions: imvalentino
I used tret 0.1 3 nights in a row and I tried to put on moisturiser this morning and it burnt so bad i had to sit down but for the rest of the day I was glowing
It happened to me too, aquaphor helped me

I feel like tret works for everyone but me. My skin is still textured as shit, dull, uneven. Been on 0.1 everyday for months

dude go to the fuckin tret reddit r u fucking real😭 tret glow 3 days in? and u have broken barrier

dude go to the fuckin tret reddit r u fucking real😭 tret glow 3 days in? and u have broken barrier
Im pretty experienced with tret been using it since start of the year, my skin near perfect from it. im just lazy with it so my skin isnt used to it being retinized everyday lol, my skin aint broken its just retinol burn its apart of the process.

Where do you apply it? All over your face or specific areas?