tretinoin + collagen is a cheatcode for appearance and skin

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
To all the people that claiming collagen peptides are probably cope: All I can say that collagen + tretinoin seems to have a stronger effect than tretinoin alone, at least on me. And it makes sense, since tretinoin promotes collagen production in the area you are applying it. So if you take collagen powder before bed, there is more collagen that can get used and stimulated by tretinoin (in theory).

My skin is so much better since I combine those two. If I'm clean shaved I literally look like 18 besides being 25. I look better and younger than I did with 22-24, no kidding.

Goal is to still look in my twenties when I'm in my late 30s.

I can just advocate for it. Of course it's just anecdotally, I don't need and want to put effort in research since it's already working for me and I know the effect of taking collagen is controversial related to skin.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, wsada, Dystopian and 4 others
To all the people that claiming collagen peptides are probably cope: All I can say that collagen + tretinoin seems to have a stronger effect than tretinoin alone, at least on me. And it makes sense, since tretinoin promotes collagen production in the area you are applying it. So if you take collagen powder before bed, there is more collagen that can get used and stimulated by tretinoin (in theory).

My skin is so much better since I combine those two. If I'm clean shaved I literally look like 18 besides being 25. I look better and younger than I did with 22-24, no kidding.

I can just advocate for it. Of course it's just anecdotally, I don't need and want to put effort in research since it's already working for me and I know the effect of taking collagen is controversial related to skin.
take some peptides too

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry

I also heard that castor oil and retinol improve collagen production: personally, i cleanse, use retinol and then mix castor oil with my moisturiser, and my skin looks really good.

I also heard that castor oil and retinol improve collagen production: personally, i cleanse, use retinol and then mix castor oil with my moisturiser, and my skin looks really good.
over-the-counter retinoids aren't even worth taking

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
can’t, in my country you have to get it prescribed in order to buy it
that's almost everywhere. Just go to a doc and tell him you have acne and tell him you want to try it, he will prescribe it. Or order it from somewhere else, there are some good sources in the forum where you can buy it without prescription.

Is that powder?
just common collagen powder from amazon.

that's almost everywhere. Just go to a doc and tell him you have acne and tell him you want to try it, he will prescribe it. Or order it from somewhere else, there are some good sources in the forum where you can buy it without prescription.

Any specific one is more favourable or it doesn’t matter for efficacy?

i already went to the doctor bcs i had severe acne. he prescribed me epiduo and he saw results, so he didn’t prescribe me anything else.

-Most retinol products are trash cause the retinol concentration is far too weak to do shit. Retinol is 20x weaker than tret btw.

-there's no great evidence that peptides do much, cause they can barely be properly absorbed into the skin

-collagen powder only has anecdotal evidence

i already went to the doctor bcs i had severe acne. he prescribed me epiduo and he saw results, so he didn’t prescribe me anything else.
did you ever thought about going to another doctor then? or just lie to your doctor and tell him that your acne is getting worse?

Any specific one is more favourable or it doesn’t matter for efficacy?
for me it's the brand glow and from ESN, which is a big fitness company for supplements in germany. You have to look for yourself. Just make sure they contain type 1+3 collagen, they are most important for skin. Type 2 is good for joint health, but it can't be bad to have a powder with all 3.

-Most retinol products are trash cause the retinol concentration is far too weak to do shit. Retinol is 20x weaker than tret btw.

-there's no great evidence that peptides do much, cause they can barely be properly absorbed into the skin

-collagen powder only has anecdotal evidence

would be less stressful for you if you just wrote "dnr" instead

did you ever thought about going to another doctor then? or just lie to your doctor and tell him that your acne is getting worse?

for me it's the brand glow and from ESN, which is a big fitness company for supplements in germany. You have to look for yourself. Just make sure they contain type 1+3 collagen, they are most important for skin. Type 2 is good for joint health, but it can't be bad to have a powder with all 3.

would be less stressful for you if you just wrote "dnr" instead

Would be less stressful for you if you just hadn't made a pointless thread.

25 nigger get ready for retirement

Doing all of that when the carbohydrates will destroy your skin regardless

it makes sense, since tretinoin promotes collagen production in the area you are applying it. So if you take collagen powder before bed, there is more collagen that can get used and stimulated by tretinoin (in theory).
lmao nigger this is NOT how it works

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Stay angry bro
stay retarded nigga. I'm not even angry, I'm just fascinated how someone can be this retarded
Doing all of that when the carbohydrates will destroy your skin regardless
stfu nigga you got disproven by orc already I saw the thread can't take you even serious
lmao nigger this is NOT how it works
nigga this is what I implied, it's just a theory, you don't even know more than I do, nobody knows just try it out for yourself