tretinoin making me old

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
that bag of shit has made the faint lines on my forehead look a lot more deep and wrinkled and has also made my nasolabial folds more pronounced, aging tub of shit, I'm also using cleanser before tret and moisturizer after + sunscreen everytime I go out, my skin has never looked worse, not even when I was using massive amounts of topical minoxidil that driped all over my face and made me look dry as fuck, bloated with 0 collagen and peeling chunks of skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jerryterry129, Deleted member 23554, Account717 and 3 others
I have a feeling that tret played a role in my aging as well

tret is said to reduce the fat pads, and reducing facial fat pads = loss of volume, and when you lose volume in some critical places you can get increased naso folds and tear troughs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667, Preoximerianas, Account717 and 2 others
I have a feeling that tret played a role in my aging as well

tret is said to reduce the fat pads, and reducing facial fat pads = loss of volume, and when you lose volume in some critical places you can get increased naso folds and tear troughs

I've only been using it for 5 days though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Hirekdr, Giorgio and 8 others
Fucking greycels, everytime :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Fucking greycels, everytime :lul:

oh yeah boi, let me spend yet a couple thousand hours making posts on an incel forum so my opinion has more value

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, kuroganeikki, Atem Rah and 3 others
@Mongrelcel thoughts?

tretinoin is poison. same as you and my skin is still dry after 7 months off the cancer

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Tretinoin takes time and outside factors can still fuck you up

Bruh that's what happens when you start using tretinoin for the first time, it dries your skin so your wrinkles and fine lines look more pronounced at first.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
Are you making sure to wear sunscreen while using tret?

oh yeah boi, let me spend yet a couple thousand hours making posts on an incel forum so my opinion has more value
bruv, my account is 2 years old an i only have 2.3k posts, compare that to rotters that joined last month and have around 10k
truth is, it doesnt even matter, you could have 10k post and 100k rep, this thread would still be garbage

You’re all completely brain dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Retard tret won’t age you in 5 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 20370, looksseg and 2 others
that bag of shit has made the faint lines on my forehead look a lot more deep and wrinkled and has also made my nasolabial folds more pronounced, aging tub of shit, I'm also using cleanser before tret and moisturizer after + sunscreen everytime I go out, my skin has never looked worse, not even when I was using massive amounts of topical minoxidil that driped all over my face and made me look dry as fuck, bloated with 0 collagen and peeling chunks of skin.
1. If you’re a greycel, you’ve probably not used it long enough.

2. Your skin is dehydrated and probably has a layer of dead skin cells on the surface

@Mongrelcel thoughts?

tretinoin is poison. same as you and my skin is still dry after 7 months off the cancer
crazy how it impacts everyone so differently

I have literally read accounts of people smearing tret on their eyelids, and their eyes were fine - meanwhile mine got fucked even tho I made precautions

if your skin is still dry, are you sure the cause is not elsewhere?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
crazy how it impacts everyone so differently

I have literally read accounts of people smearing tret on their eyelids, and their eyes were fine - meanwhile mine got fucked even tho I made precautions

if your skin is still dry, are you sure the cause is not elsewhere?
yes. I mean it's slightly better maybe eventually it will return to original. mouth area also very sensitive to it not just eye

Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: zeek