Tretinoin on scars

rainzm

rainzm

lower than subhuman
Does Tret help lessen indent acne scars?? anyone had results from it?

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Does Tret help lessen indent acne scars?? anyone had results from it?
Been using it for 6 months 7/7 it think it made no difference tbh. Read somewhere itd take at least 2 years of continued use for any improvement to show

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
it helps slowly and over time if u have actual scarring you need procedures to get rid of it.
tazarotene may be slighty more usefull as it has been shown to cause more collagen formation than tret

Been using it for 6 months 7/7 it think it made no difference tbh. Read somewhere itd take at least 2 years of continued use for any improvement to show
Most of the people reviewed using it has seen improvements within 3 months , it seems to be a YOU problem within your skin care routine or doing something else wrong.

Most of the people reviewed using it has seen improvements within 3 months , it seems to be a YOU problem within your skin care routine or doing something else wrong.
Massive copium, slim through reddit.
Peolple get much more effective treatments done at their doctor's and see minimal results if any at all ( see the forum nigger who @AlexBrown84) Tret is not altering the texture of your face in 3 months jfl

for real?? any procedures?
give me my solution and i’ll help you if you dm me

i’ve spent thousands on scar treatment. not that far of a stretch to say i’m the most knowledgeable user on org in this field

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Imretarded?

i’ve spent thousands on scar treatment. not that far of a stretch to say i’m the most knowledgeable user on org in this field
done, now help me. I want this shit gone for fuck sake

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Can you share here maybe please , we all need help through acne and thanks.

Bro’s a professional gatekeeper
Mirin
yea obviously

and in a months time, i’ll be getting the mother of all acne scar treatments, and be done for good

i’ve enjoyed the journey, had i never gotten acne scars, i never would’ve found this site

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Imretarded?
yea obviously

and in a months time, i’ll be getting the mother of all acne scar treatments, and be done for good

i’ve enjoyed the journey, had i never gotten acne scars, i never would’ve found this site
good luck boyo:feelsgood:

yea obviously

That sticky icky yeah that cabbage

yea obviously

where are you getting your phenol done ?