Tretinoin or Tazarotene for PIE?

E

EthanCaldwell0928

Iron
I am planning on ordering a 0.1% concentration of either tazarotene or tretinoin. For the past 6 months I’ve been using 0.045% tazarotene and have gotten minimal results and no side effects. My skin can very well tolerate taz. I need something to get rid of my PIE and hyperpigmentation and am wondering if taz 0.1% or tret 0.1% is a better option? Also what are some other things I can use for PIE. Is azelaic acid good? What are other things as well?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Have you used tazarotene under your eyes or do you avoid that area?

Have you used tazarotene under your eyes or do you avoid that area?
avoid it

apply it a finger width or two below, it still produces collagen under the eyes but u shouldnt get dry eyes from it

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
avoid it

apply it a finger width or two below, it still produces collagen under the eyes but u shouldnt get dry eyes from it
I see. I'm a tretinoin user and also avoid using it there. Though a few times I have applied it there just to see what happens and nothing did.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I see. I'm a tretinoin user and also avoid using it there. Though a few times I have applied it there just to see what happens and nothing did.
Random question but do u know anything about Indiamart. I see people talking about it being a good place to order things like Tret etc

Curious tag when you make decision

• +1
Reactions: EthanCaldwell0928
Tazarotene 0.1 was highly effective for my PIE. You’d benefit a lot from increasing the strength as you’ve already gotten your skin used to taz, so you probably won’t purge a lot.

Tazarotene 0.1 was highly effective for my PIE. You’d benefit a lot from increasing the strength as you’ve already gotten your skin used to taz, so you probably won’t purge a lot.
Where did u get 0.1 taz? I live in Canada and I don’t think they go higher than 0.045% arazlo taz for Canada. Is Indiamart legit or are there better sites?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I’m on 0.05 tret rn trying to fix the same shit as you. I have ipl soon but if that doesn’t help then I’ll probably switch to taz

I don’t think there’s any cure for under eyes lol it’s painfully annoying (referencing above comment)

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and buflek
I don’t think there’s any cure for under eyes lol it’s painfully annoying (referencing above comment)
depends on what the cause is

if its collagen then u can try red light therapy and hope taz/tret collagen production also affects the undereyes

if loss of fat is the cause u need fillers/fat grafts or implants if bone is the issue

hydroquinone 4% is probably the best for pih. only apply on the spot

Azelaic Acid at 20% is the most effective treatment for PIE that can be used at home and isn’t laser.

Tret and Taz don’t do anything for PIE except prevent the development of new PIE by stopping acne from forming in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Random question but do u know anything about Indiamart. I see people talking about it being a good place to order things like Tret etc
I don’t know myself, but I know a guy who is really into all that stuff. Hgh, tret, test, DHT etc

He once told me that if somebody orders that stuff from Indiamart - they will die and that will be absolutely deserved for being low iq morons

Still, not an expert myself

i often read that people tolerate taz much better than tret
it depends on the person some people find it alot more irritating compared to tret others find it alot gentler.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Post update in few months if you remember thanks bhai
I will I don’t have the item yet and if I order from Indiamart it’ll take a couple of weeks. If u wanna see what my skin looks like right now go to my other post about the red scars

I don’t know myself, but I know a guy who is really into all that stuff. Hgh, tret, test, DHT etc

He once told me that if somebody orders that stuff from Indiamart - they will die and that will be absolutely deserved for being low iq morons

Still, not an expert myself
Someone else is telling me they order Taz and it came just fine and has helped their skin. I can definitely see why steroids would be risky tho. Do u think I should try indiamart, or use a site that doesn’t ship to Canada, but use a shipping forwarding service?

Azelaic Acid at 20% is the most effective treatment for PIE that can be used at home and isn’t laser.

Tret and Taz don’t do anything for PIE except prevent the development of new PIE by stopping acne from forming in the first place.
Where are some places I can get it from? If u read the rest of this thread you’ll see I’m in Canada and unfortunately my doctor is booked for like 6 months. Someone said indiamart but there’s a bit of a risk. Maybe I can use alldaychemist and then use a shipping forwarding service since they don’t ship to Canada. What do u think?

I will I don’t have the item yet and if I order from Indiamart it’ll take a couple of weeks. If u wanna see what my skin looks like right now go to my other post about the red scars
We got similar skin then but I just have more of it. Good luck to you fixing it

Where are some places I can get it from? If u read the rest of this thread you’ll see I’m in Canada and unfortunately my doctor is booked for like 6 months. Someone said indiamart but there’s a bit of a risk. Maybe I can use alldaychemist and then use a shipping forwarding service since they don’t ship to Canada. What do u think?
HighStreetPharma

but they may only accept crypto

but they legit i’ve bought from them

What about dark circles
in most cases i found the darkness is actually not true pigment
it is an optical illusion cretaed by thin, fatless skin. So the blood beneath is partially visible, giving that dark circle effect.

But using hydroquinone/kojic acid and other strong depigmentation agents is still a good idea just in case you really do have pigment problems.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
in most cases i found the darkness is actually not true pigment
it is an optical illusion cretaed by thin, fatless skin. So the blood beneath is partially visible, giving that dark circle effect.

But using hydroquinone/kojic acid and other strong depigmentation agents is still a good idea just in case you really do have pigment problems.
Volufilline?

you can try it
idk if it works

if it does i recommend microneedling first. The skin fat is situated beneath the dermis. It will be hard to reach without microneedling
Ok, you mind if I can contact you with any other questions I have?