Reactions: got.daim
cause you didnt moisten your skin or went into the sun with it

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, LegitUser, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CoreSchizo, billymidnight and DalitBoss
cause you didnt moisten your skin or went into the sun with it
i never go outside jfl and i moisturize before and after idk why this shit happens to me :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender
i've moisturized every single time sandwhich method
Use less frequently. Apply once a week, then once every 3 days etc...

Work your way up.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, got.daim and Nick.Harte
Use less frequently. Apply once a week, then once every 3 days etc...

Work your way up.
yeah i was doing it nightly, def gonna wait a bit before continuing usage (might just get accutane)

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
fucking jewish cunts made you fall for the tretinoin skin rapist cope. if u dont already have top percentage skin that can handle tret dont even try, it will only cause further harm. if u want to get rid of acne use accutane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, LegitUser, Litekiller11 and 3 others
Tretinoin confirmed SCAM

Take the Extra Virgin Olive Oil pill budy boyo

reading now bhai

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
slug with Vaseline, it'll help you by creating an artificial skin barrier
any one who recommends tret to teens is ignorant at best and malicious at worst.
JFL my doctor said either tret or accutane 🤣

• +1
That means it’s doing what it should be. Use less often and moisturise frequently

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, UrGirlsMcm and Litekiller11
fucking jewish cunts made you fall for the tretinoin skin rapist cope. if u dont already have top percentage skin that can handle tret dont even try, it will only cause further harm. if u want to get rid of acne use accutane
Exactly, why do you jewish fans use it, I will never know. At best it will give you gay glow and worst it will make you look like burn victim.

• +1
Reactions: piec
this is why tazarotene MOGS tretinoin to mumbai, africa, dharavi, uganda and back

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and N1666
JFL my doctor said either tret or accutane 🤣
Never take accutane or any retinoid based medication cause the liver issues can impede ur testosterone metabolism

TRETINOINBROS.... I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD AT ALL
WE NEED A NEW STRATEGY TO SELL OUR PRODUCT NOW!

• JFL
Reactions: aids and 4nndre4
this is why tazarotene MOGS tretinoin to mumbai, africa, dharavi, uganda and back
i think im done with putting jewish poisons on my face for now :feelswhy:

TRETINOINBROS.... I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD AT ALL
WE NEED A NEW STRATEGY TO SELL OUR PRODUCT NOW!
tretinoin big pharma sellers have plagued this forum with subliminals to make us buy their products

• +1
Seems like it will remain a dark spot rip

tretinoin big pharma sellers have plagued this forum with subliminals to make us buy their products
The liver is the most important organ of the body even more than brain, dont mess with it

And embrace the millennials of knowledge from the ancien Roman and Greek civilization based on experimentation on humans and tries and errors while today we are barely justifying a commercial license through rats

@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
can it go away
Not really they just fade with years , no way you really did sandwhich method with 0 025 and got burned that bad btw , did you have a healing wound there already?

can it go away
Use phototherapy through RED spectrum 660 nm for a while, u can find this through sun especially during sunrise or sunset exposure the most

• +1
Reactions: 4nndre4
Not really they just fade with years , no way you really did sandwhich method with 0 025 and got burbed that bad btw , did you have a healing wound there already?
nah i really dont know why this happened, i look so fucking repulsive this is horrible

tread carefully with tret, it's not an oofy doofy skin cream. I too burned my skin when I used way too much, way too quickly at the start.

• +1
Reactions: 4nndre4
tread carefully with tret, it's not an oofy doofy skin cream. I too burned my skin when I used way too much, way too quickly at the start.
Did your skin recover back to normal? This feels like really severe compared to other stuff I’ve seen online

Bruh no creams or nothing will work. Don’t use any skincare. Only moisturiser and spf but don’t expect these to clear ur acne. Only way to clear acne is fixing diet