Tretinoin plan, need help on whether it'll be good or not

B

BlackLowLtn

Iron
I'm planning to drop my aha and BHA entirely during the process of Tretinoin; I don't want to fuck over and nuke my skin. My skin is already used to both so I won't be completely weak to tret. My plan for tret is:

Am
Wash
Miceller Cleanser
Wash
Hyaluronic Acid
Spray water a bit
Lock in with moisturiser+Sunscreen with vitamin C

PM
Wash
Micellar Cleanser
Wait for 30 minutes
Apply Tretinoin 0.025% Cream (I have dry skin so gel doesn't seem ideal and potentially it is what gives that gay glow?)
Wait 30 minutes
Spray water a bit
Apply hyaluronic acid
Apply moisturiser

This should be enough to avoid the side effects/avoid irritation right?

I'm thinking of switching to Tretinoin 0.05% after 6 months if it works, I'm mostly trying to fix acne scars, skin texture and gain the anti aging effects for my ogre face :feelswhy:

Another thing I'm unsure about is whether to use the Dermastamp immediately during tret or once my skin is more used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Simр
Am
Wash
Miceller Cleanser
Wash
Hyaluronic Acid
Spray water a bit

PM
Wash
Micellar Cleanser
Wait for 30 minutes
Apply Tretinoin 0.025% Cream (I have dry skin so gel doesn't seem ideal and potentially it is what gives that gay glow?)
Wait 30 minutes
Spray water a bit
Apply hyaluronic acid
Apply moisturiser

Am
Wash
Miceller Cleanser
Wash
Hyaluronic Acid
Spray water a bit

PM
Wash
Micellar Cleanser
Wait for 30 minutes
Wait 30 minutes
Spray water a bit
Apply hyaluronic acid
Apply moisturiser
let me guess

your skin is still shit

• JFL
Reactions: BlackLowLtn
let me guess

your skin is still shit
I haven't even started it jfl, I'm asking if this is enough or I'm missing something else. I was on BHA and aha before and that cleared my acne but my skin is still pretty cucked

I haven't even started it jfl, I'm asking if this is enough or I'm missing something else. I was on BHA and aha before and that cleared my acne but my skin is still pretty cucked
you dont need more then medical skincare and spf

skin care is such cope for men

When I go on routine everytime I have good results for a couple months, then my skin forgets how to moisturize its self and it gets red and inflamed and shitty and over produces oil.

skin care is such cope for men

When I go on routine everytime I have good results for a couple months, then my skin forgets how to moisturize its self and it gets red and inflamed and shitty and over produces oil.
My skin is above and same but the opposite :feelswhy: I'd get good results but it randomly dries up and Ages at fucking 19; the only reason why I got hyaluronic acid but I haven't used it long enough, good results in terms of plumping tho so far

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
Am
Wash
Miceller Cleanser
Wash
Hyaluronic Acid
Spray water a bit

PM
Wash
Micellar Cleanser
Wait for 30 minutes
Wait 30 minutes
Spray water a bit
Apply hyaluronic acid
Apply moisturiser
What mosturiser do u use?