Tretinoin to make abs more prominent, would it work?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Tretinoin makes your skin thinner, and how prominent your abs are, are very dependent on the actual thickness of your skin.
So, in theory, wouldn’t it be a looksmax to apply tretinoin to your abs to make them more prominent?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Biiyo03, Chintuck22 and 7 others
Niggas would rather inject uranium into their bellies than do ab crunches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, Biiyo03, incel194012940 and 26 others
ab etching or death

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So retarded lol you might aswell apply Preparation H

bro every single of your thread is retarded asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, twilight, Carpediem and 9 others
I have been applying it on my dick to make it smaller (Its too big)

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, JizzFarmer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tretinoin makes your skin thinner, and how prominent your abs are, are very dependent on the actual thickness of your skin.
So, in theory, wouldn’t it be a looksmax to apply tretinoin to your abs to make them more prominent?
?

People don't have thick skin when their abs aren't fully visible. They are just too high body fat and they have never hypertrophied their abs with a single crunch.

Most men have no idea how hard it is to get into the body fat range where abs are visible without lighting tricks. Some pro bodybuilders never get them!

If you are already a relatively lean 15% body fat (leaner than 95% of men), you may need to eat at a caloric deficit for another 4-8 months to burn that layer of fat off your abs.

Do you have discipline to do that? The vast, vast majority of men don't. Even many people who get paid to play sports don't have the discipline for it. That's why shredded abs are so rare and coveted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Torero
You can also do higher weight, lower rep ab exercises to increase ab size so they are more apparent at higher body fat %s. Works well

why did noone mention that tret makes your skin thicker not thinner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and JizzFarmer
why did noone mention that tret makes your skin thicker not thinner
So what if I put it in my under eye area it will fill up the muscles and fat glucose from the inside and my under eyes will be clear?

So what if I put it in my under eye area it will fill up the muscles and fat glucose from the inside and my under eyes will be clear?
idk boyo
btw i saw your subliminal thread
how much time did it take to change your eye color/were u listening subs so often

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
idk boyo
btw i saw your subliminal thread
how much time did it take to change your eye color/were u listening subs so often
u have to listen everyday for the best results and u should see results in a few weeks to months, gotta affirm your changes too

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

u have to listen everyday for the best results and u should see results in a few weeks to months, gotta affirm your changes too
my eye turned from deathnic tier t59082 to light brown in just 5 days but idk if it can actually change color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Yuno_howitez
People don't have thick skin when their abs aren't fully visible. They are just too high body fat and they have never hypertrophied their abs with a single crunch.

Most men have no idea how hard it is to get into the body fat range where abs are visible without lighting tricks. Some pro bodybuilders never get them!

If you are already a relatively lean 15% body fat (leaner than 95% of men), you may need to eat at a caloric deficit for another 4-8 months to burn that layer of fat off your abs.

Do you have discipline to do that? The vast, vast majority of men don't. Even many people who get paid to play sports don't have the discipline for it. That's why shredded abs are so rare and coveted.
Still how thick/thin your skin is a determining factor in how prominent your abs are

thick skin gang reporting in.

my eye turned from deathnic tier t59082 to light brown in just 5 days but idk if it can actually change color
lol at deluded curry shitskin with poopoo eyes