Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
whats the difference?

isnt retinol just a weaker verision of it? therefore not as effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 9090
I used tretinoin and i turned into a tomato , i figured it s because i have very sensitive skin , i will try a retinol cream with aloe and vitamins and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
basically retinol doesnt do shit and is major cope while tretinoin is the real shit.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
I used tretinoin and i turned into a tomato , i figured it s because i have very sensitive skin , i will try a retinol cream with aloe and vitamins and see what happens
you get used to it, at the beginning tretinoin burned my skin, now no matter how mch i splatter my face with i get 0 damage, im 100% used to it, just hang for a couple months.

Wtf is retinol a? Next time greycels are gonna be talking about tretinol b

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 6382
Gaycel moment

Tretinoin or death retinol is cope

WHAT IS CONCENTRATION

you get used to it, at the beginning tretinoin burned my skin, now no matter how mch i splatter my face with i get 0 damage, im 100% used to it, just hang for a couple months.
I had tons of eczema around my nose and i was so fucking red , my skin rejected that shit im sure .

WHAT IS CONCENTRATION
I ll let you know later when im home

I had tons of eczema around my nose and i was so fucking red , my skin rejected that shit im sure .

I ll let you know later when im home
My skin burned and was perlingat fitst, had to take it 2 times a week max + sunscreen otherwise ill burn to a crisp, now i can swin in tretinoin then go out without sunscreen no problem.

Maybe you're exceptionally allergic to it, but 99.99% ur being a soft cuckbitch and cant hang on for a couple weeks to get used to it.

My skin burned and was perlingat fitst, had to take it 2 times a week max + sunscreen otherwise ill burn to a crisp, now i can swin in tretinoin then go out without sunscreen no problem.

Maybe you're exceptionally allergic to it, but 99.99% ur being a soft cuckbitch and cant hang on for a couple weeks to get used to it.
should still put on sunscreen if you applied Retin-A brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511