D

Deleted member 25190

DESHI BASARA
Tribal Indian:

Tribal African:

• Love it
Reactions: ripcordgod1
cherrypicked

Maybe your right but I doubt subhumanity is what nature intended I don't know it seems to me most modern incels are a result of modern life style choices and improper growth in adolescence it would explain why curries in farms are robust as fuck and have squared Jaws meanwhile city curries have very rounded Jaws

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23611, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
@Whatashame look at the high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Curry mogs hard.

Why are tribal ppl such moggers fucking hell
It's their diets... Look up the works of Dr. Weston A. Price, the only dentist I would let near my mouth with the exception of my brother lol guy is pretty fucking based.

Images   2023 05 01T220910713

It's a shame most of these tribes got lost in alcohol, drugs and unnatural diets so only a tiny few remains, like the mighty Eskimos 😓

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
cherrypicked
its not cherrypicked, you can go outside and try seeing someone with such robust high cheekbones, i can guarantee you will never found anyone. Not even online.

holy shit that tribal indian guy looks so refined and shit despite being some forager in a jungle fucking hell I'm mirin @rand anon
God just had to curse us dravidians with poo skin and piss undertones :feelswah: :feelswah: it isn't fair!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Razeb
God just had to curse us dravidians with poo skin and piss undertones :feelswah: :feelswah: it isn't fair!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:
speaking of which, have you been carotene and lycopene maxxing? you're rich af, should be possible for you

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
you're rich af, should be possible for you
I'm not rich bhai 🥲

speaking of which, have you been carotene and lycopene maxxing
i've only tried lycopene but I didn't notice any difference, think the only way to ascend is hydroquinone:feelsbadman:

please don't hate yourself, the most handsome man I've ever seen was a Dalit

i have a side profile similar to this foids always mirin it and sneaking pics i am shit from front tho

@Dr. Bruh why do u think they are still down grown and the first guys maxilla is pretty recessed

Why are tribal ppl such moggers fucking hell
because indians were actually a very masculine and attractive race before the famines fucked up the proceeding generations genetics