Tribute to Ravi Chandrapeet Gurav Singh

YouLiveForYourself

YouLiveForYourself

Stand for nothing, fall for anything
The year is 2040. The world has been ravaged by the incel uprising. From New York to London, Berlin to Beijing, the irresistible lure for pussy drove men across the world into a female-fueled frenzy. Obliterating everything, stopping at nothing. At first, governments across the world brought in their military to solve what seemed to be a non-issue, but it turned out that the men of the military were starving the most. It seemed all but lost, until Adriana Lima and her team of feminist superstars manipulated their ability to get men to simp for them, and quelled down the flames of revolution.

The world began returning to normal, but bright bold banners flashing "never again, lest we forget" were held up in every city. While it was impossible to lock up the hundreds of millions of men who revolted, the ringleaders of it all were locked up, chained and contained in a maximum security facility. They called themselves the looksmaxxers of the galaxy, among other things that cannot be mentioned because they would rot your eyes if you ever read them, and cause you to... lay down and rot.

IOI is how they were hunted, tracked around, hacked down and incarcerated. Indicator of Incel, that is. They were then ranked on the PSL ranking system - positively sex-less. 1 was potentially virgin, whilst 8 was confirmed to have never seen a woman before.

Only one man achieved 8 on the PSL scale, and it was the only ever time he would ever be given such a high PSL ranking - a fucking 30 year old man named Ravi. He was narcissistic, egotistical and simply refused to accept defeat to anyone, but above all, he was the leader of the savages. Ravi was the icon of Looksmax, but he hated them. He dreamed of going back to his paradise - Lookism. Lookism was where he blossomed as a young man. He learnt, he developed, and he became a beacon of masculine values. However, time waits for none. Lookism was destroyed from within, and Ravi was left with Looksmax. After the war, he was locked up in complete isolation. He was the danger, after all. He would often think back to what was, and what will never be. Fits of sadness turned into fits of rage. He would never get into a mog battle for the rest of his life. At the very least, he just wanted some pussy. He wanted pussy, he needed pussy, he desired pussy. Sadly, he knew that he would never feel the touch of a woman for the rest of eternity. He knew that he will be forever locked alone with his Indian phenotype.

As the years passed, he grew ever more depressed. His life was ruined, and he was unable to even cry. Lookism was destroyed, there was nothing left in life. As he went down into an even deeper depression, he went down into an even deeper pit of despair. He would spend hours alone, in his single cell in the corner of the looksmaxxers facility. He looked at nothing, and he felt nothing. He no longer even knew what a woman was. He would fap to a reflection of himself in the mirror, just to prove to himself that he is still unmoggable and he is the only thing worth orgasming to. In reality, he looked like a crinkly abused dog that was recently steamrolled by a construction vehicle. He was now completely lost, and he was alone.

Then one day, an offer of an interview was made to Ravi. He was offered the chance to be interviewed on live television, to be seen by the people. He was asked if he would like to be interviewed on national television, on a national show, and live from his cell. Ravi looked around, and the wall. He was too depressed to care. Eventually he picked himself up off the ground, and he was driven out of the cell. They were the first interviews he had ever done.

The interview is live from the jail, and Ravi was driven into the back of a van. He never saw the van until it arrived at the studios. The studio was a huge room full of journalists and cameras. Ravi was walked through the corridors of the studio. He didn't seem to know he was being filmed at all. He was led to the green room, and he sat there, on his own. The journalists were allowed to question him at length, and he told them all the things he thought were worth knowing.

It started with a simple questions asking why he was a virgin. From that point, things quickly got out of control. Eventually, Ravi was in free-flow. Question was met swiftly with answer, until by his own accord, he narrated a dramatic monologue which would challenge the works of Shakespeare himself:

"I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me."

Not a word. Everyone in the room was silent. Everyone watching online was silent. Silence.........BANG! A bullet tore cleanly through Ravi's Indian chest and flew out the other side. The low inhibition assailant? Alexander.

Ravi dropped to the ground, instantly. He was cold. He was dead. It may have been cruel, but Ravi's tortured soul could finally rest in Lookism paradise.

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession @
delusionalretard
@delusionalretard @
Preston
@Preston @
VicMackey
@VicMackey @
Biiyo03
@Biiyo03 @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Korea
@Korea @ @we_chillingfosho @
astatine
@astatine @ @Birdcell @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
Anstrum95
@Anstrum95 @
gamma
@gamma @
prettyboislime
@prettyboislime @
Moggedbyevery1
@Moggedbyevery1 @
oatmeal
@oatmeal @
Titbot
@Titbot @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding

In all seriousness, an icon of the forum has been lost.

Attachments

• 1645280200400.png
    1645280200400.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shade91, fogdart, Daydream and 19 others
Am I supposed to read all of this :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and gamma
Not a word but R.I.P you bloated dog 🤟

nigga tag more

u made a big ass thread and only tagged a small amount of people

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
ipd is fucked

i used to believe

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Ravi Wojak mogs Ravi ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and YouLiveForYourself
16972.jpg

• Love it
"I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me."
bhai really good post, but do u have this video.of the above diatribe Ravi did?

I have been.searching hard for it cos I wanna.show a bluepilled pajeet in my office?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
Read every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and YouLiveForYourself

I have been.searching hard for it cos I wanna.show a bluepilled pajeet in my office?
I don't have it but I think I may be able to find it.

Here you go:

The year is 2040. The world has been ravaged by the incel uprising. From New York to London, Berlin to Beijing, the irresistible lure for pussy drove men across the world into a female-fueled frenzy. Obliterating everything, stopping at nothing. At first, governments across the world brought in their military to solve what seemed to be a non-issue, but it turned out that the men of the military were starving the most. It seemed all but lost, until Adriana Lima and her team of feminist superstars manipulated their ability to get men to simp for them, and quelled down the flames of revolution.

View attachment 1551657

The world began returning to normal, but bright bold banners flashing "never again, lest we forget" were held up in every city. While it was impossible to lock up the hundreds of millions of men who revolted, the ringleaders of it all were locked up, chained and contained in a maximum security facility. They called themselves the looksmaxxers of the galaxy, among other things that cannot be mentioned because they would rot your eyes if you ever read them, and cause you to... lay down and rot.

View attachment 1551658

IOI is how they were hunted, tracked around, hacked down and incarcerated. Indicator of Incel, that is. They were then ranked on the PSL ranking system - positively sex-less. 1 was potentially virgin, whilst 8 was confirmed to have never seen a woman before.

Only one man achieved 8 on the PSL scale, and it was the only ever time he would ever be given such a high PSL ranking - a fucking 30 year old man named Ravi. He was narcissistic, egotistical and simply refused to accept defeat to anyone, but above all, he was the leader of the savages. Ravi was the icon of Looksmax, but he hated them. He dreamed of going back to his paradise - Lookism. Lookism was where he blossomed as a young man. He learnt, he developed, and he became a beacon of masculine values. However, time waits for none. Lookism was destroyed from within, and Ravi was left with Looksmax. After the war, he was locked up in complete isolation. He was the danger, after all. He would often think back to what was, and what will never be. Fits of sadness turned into fits of rage. He would never get into a mog battle for the rest of his life. At the very least, he just wanted some pussy. He wanted pussy, he needed pussy, he desired pussy. Sadly, he knew that he would never feel the touch of a woman for the rest of eternity. He knew that he will be forever locked alone with his Indian phenotype.

View attachment 1551636

As the years passed, he grew ever more depressed. His life was ruined, and he was unable to even cry. Lookism was destroyed, there was nothing left in life. As he went down into an even deeper depression, he went down into an even deeper pit of despair. He would spend hours alone, in his single cell in the corner of the looksmaxxers facility. He looked at nothing, and he felt nothing. He no longer even knew what a woman was. He would fap to a reflection of himself in the mirror, just to prove to himself that he is still unmoggable and he is the only thing worth orgasming to. In reality, he looked like a crinkly abused dog that was recently steamrolled by a construction vehicle. He was now completely lost, and he was alone.

View attachment 1551635

Then one day, an offer of an interview was made to Ravi. He was offered the chance to be interviewed on live television, to be seen by the people. He was asked if he would like to be interviewed on national television, on a national show, and live from his cell. Ravi looked around, and the wall. He was too depressed to care. Eventually he picked himself up off the ground, and he was driven out of the cell. They were the first interviews he had ever done.

The interview is live from the jail, and Ravi was driven into the back of a van. He never saw the van until it arrived at the studios. The studio was a huge room full of journalists and cameras. Ravi was walked through the corridors of the studio. He didn't seem to know he was being filmed at all. He was led to the green room, and he sat there, on his own. The journalists were allowed to question him at length, and he told them all the things he thought were worth knowing.

View attachment 1551640

It started with a simple questions asking why he was a virgin. From that point, things quickly got out of control. Eventually, Ravi was in free-flow. Question was met swiftly with answer, until by his own accord, he narrated a dramatic monologue which would challenge the works of Shakespeare himself:

Not a word. Everyone in the room was silent. Everyone watching online was silent. Silence.........BANG! A bullet tore cleanly through Ravi's Indian chest and flew out the other side. The low inhibition assailant? Alexander.

Ravi dropped to the ground, instantly. He was cold. He was dead. It may have been cruel, but Ravi's tortured soul could finally rest in Lookism paradise.

View attachment 1551644
@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession @
delusionalretard
@delusionalretard @
Preston
@Preston @
VicMackey
@VicMackey @
Biiyo03
@Biiyo03 @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Korea
@Korea @ @we_chillingfosho @
astatine
@astatine @ @Birdcell @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
Anstrum95
@Anstrum95 @
gamma
@gamma @
prettyboislime
@prettyboislime @
Moggedbyevery1
@Moggedbyevery1 @
oatmeal
@oatmeal @
Titbot
@Titbot @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding

View attachment 1551637

In all seriousness, an icon of the forum has been lost.
why did he get banned

Rip ravi
37164A9D 2978 4985 942F 64E49990183C

• +1
Here you go:

thanks bhai

RIP ravi

• +1