Trick to get a deeper voice fast

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
Voice is extremely underrated here (for attraction + general respect). People don't "look for" measuring your voice like height, but subconsciously it points them at different directions. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase:

0. Open a voice pitch detector. Record your voice.

1. Lift your head up, with your face looking up.

2. Stretch your neck.
Platysma.png
Sternocleidomastoideus.png

Sternothyroideus.png

3. When you reach at the top stretching spot, start jutting your jaw. You must feel the strong pull at your larynx area. If not stretch harder.
muscular-man-stretching-neck_23-2148252848.jpg

4. **Do this for 1-3 minutes, and then reuse the (online) voice pitch detector to confirm the difference.

5. Remember when talking don't hunch, try to keep your jaw up like you're talking to an NBA player, it slightly affects voice depth. + Mint pastilles.

6. Another option is to go out with friends all night clubbing or at a party with super high volume music and try to talk, your voice will be deeper the other day probably because of the damaged vocal cords' area and inflammation. The point is, screaming or very loud speaking over extended periods of time affects voice pitch temporarily (about a day and half).

7. Not permanent solutions👆. Maybe I'll make a thread about vinegar + lemon juice scarring the vocal cords with updates in the future. A guaranteed fix would be to pay a Turkish voice deepening surgeon, you don't even have to go under general anesthesia for it. A potential downside is that your max voice volume will decrease. If you have a strong mogger voice when shouting only like me f.e., there's a chance that it won't be the same after the operation (this is mentioned at the doc's official F&Q page subsection.

**I can't believe there are so many threads whinning about crap/high pitched voice and nobody mentions this. It's a super fast trick you can do to have a deeper voice almost instantly.

@Mastermind @8PSLcel @koalendo @currylightskin @goddy @EdouardManlet @Br0sk1 @RoBobaFett999 @gogger @LMSMaxxer @WonderChad @Octacinth @Newkid @fuckedupmanlet @exeight @Lejit @Beastimmung @Pendejo @Toth's thot @Tom Jones @Chadethnic101 @RabidRosaries @Sonny Black @P4fivee @FiveFootSix56 @Amexmaxx @Matthias8272 @subhuman incel @Gonthar @Octillionaire3 @thereallegend @MaxillaMaxing @childofGod @ReadBooksEveryday @lilhorizontal32 @VicMackey @LookmaxBlau @rrrrrr8526 @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @disillusioned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Slothcel, exeight and 17 others
good thread

My voice is dogshit tbh. Can someone rate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
What's these tales again? Guys OP is openly gay on reddit, look up his username if you don't believe me.

What's these tales again? Guys OP is openly gay on reddit, look up his username if you don't believe me.
Shut up and gtfo higher effort threads than your "lizard freemasons exposed by a fat priest" you stupid religious tard. Lol at thinking that I'm the guy on reddit.

Edit: Do a simple google search you sheep, and see the results. One of the top 3 results.
q=vinegar+soda+for+deeper+voice+reddit&ei=e5GPYuzzL5DqkgWlzqWYAQ&ved=0ahUKEwisnZztsv33AhUQtaQKHSVnCRMQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=vinegar+soda+for+deeper+voice+reddit&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EANKBAhBGAFKBAhGGABQjwJY0glghgtoAXAAeACAAY0BiAHqBJIBAzAuNZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Last edited:
Jfl at this thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Shut up and gtfo higher effort threads than your "lizard freemasons exposed by a fat priest" you stupid religious tard. Lol at thinking that I'm the guy on reddit.

Do a simple search you sheep, and see the results.
q=vinegar+soda+for+deeper+voice+reddit&ei=e5GPYuzzL5DqkgWlzqWYAQ&ved=0ahUKEwisnZztsv33AhUQtaQKHSVnCRMQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=vinegar+soda+for+deeper+voice+reddit&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EANKBAhBGAFKBAhGGABQjwJY0glghgtoAXAAeACAAY0BiAHqBJIBAzAuNZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz
wow you're even stupider than I thought. Way to go, satan

wow you're even stupider than I thought. Way to go, satan
Gtfo you utter brainlet. Go pray to your tales + search for conspiracy BS. Stop polluting looksmax section threads.

My voice is 150-250 Hz using a normal voice. I donno, it's usually 180-200.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Does vinegar work permanently? I think the only way to make your voice consistently deeper is T (irreversible vocal cord growth)

You're an idiot is all know. 5 year old post that comes up at a google search just how over is for your brain.
I pray for you brother. You need to overcome homosexuality

Voice is extremely underrated here (for attraction + general respect). People don't "look for" measuring your voice like height, but subconsciously it points them at different directions. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase:

2. Stretch your neck.
Platysma.png

Sternothyroideus.png

3. When you reach at the top stretching spot, start jutting your jaw. You must feel the strong pull at your larynx area. If not stretch harder.

4. **Do this for 1-3 minutes, and then reuse the (online) voice pitch detector to confirm the difference.

5. Remember when talking don't hunch, try to keep your jaw up like you're talking to an NBA player, it slightly affects voice depth. + Mint pastilles.

6. Another option is to go out with friends all night clubbing or at a party with super high volume music and try to talk, your voice will be deeper the other day probably because of the damaged vocal cords' area and inflammation. The point is, screaming or very loud speaking over extended periods of time affects voice pitch temporarily (about a day and half).

7. Not permanent solutions👆. Maybe I'll make a thread about vinegar + lemon juice scarring the vocal cords with updates in the future. A guaranteed fix would be to pay a Turkish voice deepening surgeon, you don't even have to go under general anesthesia for it. A potential downside is that your max voice volume will decrease. If you have a strong mogger voice when shouting only like me f.e., there's a chance that it won't be the same after the operation (this is mentioned at the doc's official F&Q page subsection.

**I can't believe there are so many threads whinning about crap/high pitched voice and nobody mentions this. It's a super fast trick you can do to have a deeper voice almost instantly.

@Mastermind @8PSLcel @koalendo @currylightskin @goddy @EdouardManlet @Br0sk1 @RoBobaFett999 @gogger @LMSMaxxer @WonderChad @Octacinth @Newkid @fuckedupmanlet @exeight @Lejit @Beastimmung @Pendejo @Toth's thot @Tom Jones @Chadethnic101 @RabidRosaries @Sonny Black @P4fivee @FiveFootSix56 @Amexmaxx @Matthias8272 @subhuman incel @Gonthar @Octillionaire3 @thereallegend @MaxillaMaxing @childofGod @ReadBooksEveryday @lilhorizontal32 @VicMackey @LookmaxBlau @rrrrrr8526 @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @disillusioned
Even shouting really loud deepens the voice

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Does vinegar work permanently? I think the only way to make your voice consistently deeper is T (irreversible vocal cord growth)
I have no idea. I found this thread

And that thread from reddit. I haven't tried it yet.

T

2. Stretch your neck.
Platysma.png

Sternothyroideus.png

Thanks for tag bro

My voice is already pretty deep

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

2. Stretch your neck.
Platysma.png

Sternothyroideus.png

Need this for my 11 year old boy voice :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Hipcel
I'm straight. Just stfu you religious faggy sheep
It's okay to be in darkness for some time. What's important is for you to realize that you're wrong

It's okay to be in darkness for some time. What's important is for you to realize that you're wrong
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're accusing me of being gay because I shared a 5year old thread about vinegar throat damage from reddit? I told you it's at the top 3 results coming at a google search. Now stop spamming your low IQ comments over my thread. Or because I called out your fairy tale insanities at off topic with the lizard freemasons, huh?

This is a looksmaxxing thread. People are coming to learn and benefit, not to read your delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Any non-surgical long term way ?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're accusing me of being gay because I shared a 5year old thread about vinegar throat damage from reddit? I told you it's at the top 3 results coming at a google search. Now stop spamming your low IQ comments over my thread. Or because I called out your fairy tale insanities at off topic with the lizard freemasons, huh?

This is a looksmaxxing thread. People are coming to learn and benefit, not to read your delusions.
calm down satan

• Ugh..
Any non-surgical long term way ?
Yeah, if this
or this

work.

Tbh, the only real downsides of the surgery is the money if you're not American or wealthy European, and how easy it will be for the scar to go, maybe with laser? It's an easy surgery, like I said you don't even need general anesthesia for it.

Last edited:
Yeah, if this
works
Risking throat cancer is a big trade-off
For hyper low-inhib only I guess

Voice surgery exists. Most of these methods are copes

Voice surgery exists. Most of these methods are copes
The stretching one works. But it's temporal.

I think the surgery is worth it if you can get for a few grand tbh.

u should have tagged gosha (@Thompsonz )

Just smoke a cig nigga

another day another cope

Some of these 'tricks' will make your voice hoarse not deep, there's a difference, in my country for example many homeless, beggars and gypsies have this typical hoarse voice that sounds very trashy and low class, because they smoke, drink cheap alcohol, and yell all day at each other...

another day another cope
You cope temporarily as I said.
A guaranteed fix would be to pay a Turkish voice deepening surgeon, you don't even have to go under general anesthesia for it. A potential downside is that your max voice volume will decrease. If you have a strong mogger voice when shouting only like me f.e., there's a chance that it won't be the same after the operation (this is mentioned at the doc's official F&Q page subsection.
@Chadordeath
Just smoke a cig nigga
19229.jpg

and get cancer for not even masculine but raspy crappy voice? No thx.

@Moldovancel check out the edited reply https://looksmax.org/threads/trick-to-get-a-deeper-voice-fast.506704/post-8316097

@Xangsane forgot to tag you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Moldovancel
MPMD did a video on how roids may give you a lower voice btw :

You can skip to like 5 min

Last edited:
  • Woah