Tried BDSM with my daughter

HarshBDSMmaster

HarshBDSMmaster

One rep away!
So I tried something new with my daughter which is bdsm. The reason why I can't have "normal sex” with her anymore is because her pussy hurts every time (I have 9x7 inches dick) and I impregnated her so I need to be careful (M 47 and F 21) . So I tied her up with some ropes to the bed and I started to eat her pussy while I was pussy eating I put 1 dildo in her ass, she really liked this and start to moan really hard then I came up to her and started to tease her with my cock and she started to lick it really hard . She was being quite a good girl so I cummed inside her mouth, I wanted to spice things up so I put a vibrator to her pussy and made her squirt and I kept there because her mouth was busy taking my cock. After that I removed all of the ropes and I started to whip her ass and pussy and she was soaking wet, and to finish it all I came up I came in her pussy. I like it when she becomes my slut.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cookie-dough, Viacheslav, Sprinkles and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and noobs
if this is not a larp:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and HarshBDSMmaster
nicht ein einziges molekül nigger + stop repbaiting

• +1
Reactions: maarda and cannotbeasked
So I tried something new with my daughter which is bdsm. The reason why I can't have "normal sex” with her anymore is because her pussy hurts every time (I have 9x7 inches dick) and I impregnated her so I need to be careful (M 47 and F 21) . So I tied her up with some ropes to the bed and I started to eat her pussy while I was pussy eating I put 1 dildo in her ass, she really liked this and start to moan really hard then I came up to her and started to tease her with my cock and she started to lick it really hard . She was being quite a good girl so I cummed inside her mouth, I wanted to spice things up so I put a vibrator to her pussy and made her squirt and I kept there because her mouth was busy taking my cock. After that I removed all of the ropes and I started to whip her ass and pussy and she was soaking wet, and to finish it all I came up I came in her pussy. I like it when she becomes my slut.
Can I be your daughter sir?

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster