tried drinkin 2 raw eggs with milk

Vanilla

Vanilla

Diamond
spit that shit out shit was absolutely awful. id rather cook that shit than eat it raw. how do yall bear it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, PseudoMaxxer, Brus Wane and 1 other person
''future darktriad'' cant even drink some raw eggs, how will you expect to eat dead bodies retard?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Efendja, yue and 16 others

jawlet

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
weak

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, St. Fraudcel, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Raw egg yolk tastes amazing, egg white is disgusting raw though.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ineonx and med
idk i think i did it wrong because i stir it with milk before drinking
I mean when you eat fried egg sunny side up you already eat mostly raw egg yolk.

You just cook the egg white.

Its good.

IDK why you would drink it with milk though

Do it with pasture raised eggs and raw milk obviously

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Do it with pasture raised eggs and raw milk obviously
i did it and still couldnt drink it, it was my first time ever, i think i might be retarded a bit

i did it and still couldnt drink it, it was my first time ever, i think i might be retarded a bit
Were the egg yolks dark or light

light, my mom always buys eggs from farmer and raw milk aswell, not from store
Then that farmer trash they're supposed to be dark

Add a tbsp of honey. If you mix it properly you can’t even taste the eggs, you’re just mentally checking out for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Then that farmer trash they're supposed to be dark
they might be dark idk i slept 13 hours last niggt and i dont know wtf going on im not fully awake

Add a tbsp of honey. If you mix it properly you can’t even taste the eggs, you’re just mentally checking out for no reason.
how does my body asborb the nutrients from raw eggs?

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
low t trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
A really good quality egg yolk should be the same colour as my name
Idk why but eggs from the supermarket are more orange than the ones I get from the farmer

Idk why but eggs from the supermarket are more orange than the ones I get from the farmer
its corn fed

chickens that lay good eggs eat mostly insects and rotten meat, gl finding that in 2024 tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
its corn fed

chickens that lay good eggs eat mostly insects and rotten meat, gl finding that in 2024 tho
I thought that was to do with vaccination that changed the colour of the eggs?

Should I eat the eggs from the farmer or from the supermarket because the supermarket eggs are orange almost red. They look better quality

Should I eat the eggs from the farmer or from the supermarket because the supermarket eggs are orange almost red. They look better quality
theyre raised on grains the same way, not much difference.

u’re supposed to throw in left over animal carcasses for chickens to pick at for good eggs. chickens are scavengers and thrive on meat.

its too expensive to raise them properly so u won’t find high quality eggs anywhere for sale.

• +1
theyre raised on grains the same way, not much difference.

u’re supposed to throw in left over animal carcasses for chickens to pick at for good eggs. chickens are scavengers and thrive on meat.

its too expensive to raise them properly so u won’t find high quality eggs anywhere for sale.
So when you google search the nutrients and vitamins in raw eggs, does it talk about grain fed chickens or meat fed chickens?

I assume raw egg yolks are still very healthy even corn fed ones.

So when you google search the nutrients and vitamins in raw eggs, does it talk about grain fed chickens or meat fed chickens?

I assume raw egg yolks are still very healthy even corn fed ones.
its grain fed, unless u have ur own chickens nobody is selling their meat raised eggs.

i guess theyre ok but meat raised eggs are superior in every way nutritionally and taste wise.

My family used to throw deer carcasses or road kill they found for chickens to eat and their eggs were amazing. Supermarket eggs are dogshit in comparison.

You haven’t had real eggs or chicken meat if they weren’t raised this way imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
I just pour 5 raw eggs down my throat with my epiglottis open, I don’t taste them

farmers feed chickens dye to make it look red sometimes
only eat from sources where you know whats happening

farmers feed chickens dye to make it look red sometimes
only eat from sources where you know whats happening
Thats almost impossible to find sources these days. It is what it is.

ate 12 raw eggs today with sugar free redbull

usually what i do is i sip the redbull hold my breath gulp one egg and swallow then take another sip of the redbull so the taste doesnt register on my tongue

6 raw eggs for breakfast 6 raw eggs as part of lunch + 2 redbulls. Taurine makes me feel like a superman

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla