Tried mewing,chewing,rad140 and mk677

darkking

darkking

Iron
face before and after: before was about on september 2022, before i did cantoplasty, so eyes are not frauded by squinting or others. my face was more oval. i started mewing and chewing on november

Zygos are more prominent, i read that gh and mk677 improves zygos and browridge, Nasolabial folds still remains under sunlight, probably for lack of undereye support. i should probably fix my skin with tanning or something like that.
took minoxidil for eyebrows.

chewing and mewing: this was about 3 months ago before i started diet to lean. i did chewing 5 days per week before dinner.

this 1 month ago, bones more prominent, zygos are larger. when i smile mouth is wider:

Physique before and after:
before was on january 2023 when i started gym again after surgery. I started sarms with 2 months of rad140, 1 month of mk677, 2 months rad140 and now 1 month of mk677:
videos are short because i took the second while i was not flexing, they're not in pump and more or less it's same light. photo is on different lights + pump and a instagram filter. my chest still suck for large clavicles

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Tr0ubLe, Offensive Bias and 21 others
what a transformation brother, keep going on you really looking good

i think you should hop on test and mk677 next time directly in ur next cycle

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Flanked, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
what do you think helped more? mk or rad?

also how long between the two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Deleted member 27452
Your fat loss is responsible for the change, not the mewing/chewing bs nor the sarms.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, FacialStructure404, 5.5psl and 6 others
View attachment 2295939

somme people just have ZERO fucking harmony lmao

the saddest part is you know he thinks he looks fucking awesome too. dude is so uncanny and bizarro. no harmony whatsoever.

ltn.
niggas on here will call anyone with no model tier side profile an ltn or below average jfl

a reminder only front matter unless you're giga super recessed birdcel
his front is minimum HTN

Your fat loss is responsible for the change, not the mewing/chewing bs nor the sarms.
jfl at npcs crying fat loss, this nigga looked skinny anorexic in his before face and was boneless jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura, becomingnearperfect, IhateDentists and 9 others
I'm scared if try chewing and mk677 that I will look like a bloatmaxxed dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
View attachment 2295939

the saddest part is you know he thinks he looks fucking awesome too. dude is so uncanny and bizarro. no harmony whatsoever.

ltn.
you took the frame where i tilt my head under the lights to show bones. also this is my real side profile:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
what an utter faggot. first time ive come across a man with a Bieber pfp. wtf? knowing what you look like now makes this even more bizarre
you must have some problems man jfl, you're so frustrated. i don't give a fuck if you don't like justin bieber.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, zura, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
face before and after: before was about on september 2022, before i did cantoplasty, so eyes are not frauded by squinting or others. my face was more oval. i started mewing and chewing on november

Zygos are more prominent, i read that gh and mk677 improves zygos and browridge, Nasolabial folds still remains under sunlight, probably for lack of undereye support. i should probably fix my skin with tanning or something like that.

chewing and mewing: this was about 3 months ago before i started diet to lean. i did chewing 5 days per week before dinner.

this 1 month ago, bones more prominent, zygos are larger. when i smile mouth is wider:

before was on january 2023 when i started gym again after surgery. I started sarms with 2 months of rad140, 1 month of mk677, 2 months rad140 and now 1 month of mk677:
videos are short because i took the second while i was not flexing, they're not in pump and more or less it's same light. photo is on different lights + pump and a instagram filter. my chest still suck for large clavicles

are u johnny pitt on another forum?

• +1
niggas on here will call anyone with no model tier side profile an ltn or below average jfl

a reminder only front matter unless you're giga super recessed birdcel
his front is minimum HTN

jfl at npcs crying fat loss, this nigga looked skinny anorexic in his before face and was boneless jfl

You're utterly retarded if you belive in mewing or any of that bs sarms. He lost fat and maybe got some surgeries, that wouldn't surprise me.

• +1
You're utterly retarded if you belive in mewing or any of that bs sarms. He lost fat and maybe got some surgeries, that wouldn't surprise me.
ye i rather believe forum greycels rather than studies and what i also study about facial developpement
"lost fat" what fat nigga he was fatless in the before pics 💀 nigga was damn near anorexic

basic NPC "lost fat and surgeries" when a good transformation is on here cause niggas don't wanna put in work

good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24293, chawaje and 7 others
are u johnny pitt on another forum?
yes
chewing works because it's just workout masseter muscle. yeah i also lost fat, but my mouth got wider and zygos more prominent. zygos are "linked" to upper teeth/maxilla.

also, i don't know if mk677 = hgh in every single thing, but hgh and testosterone improve facial features(mandible and zygos), that's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27452, alriodai and 1 other person
you took the frame where i tilt my head under the lights to show bones. also this is my real side profile:

Looks good you look like Astro sky

How do you do with women?

• +1
Dude wow, u really changed your jaw. Very good man

• +1
ye i rather believe forum greycels rather than studies and what i also study about facial developpement
"lost fat" what fat nigga he was fatless in the before pics 💀 nigga was damn near anorexic

basic NPC "lost fat and surgeries" when a good transformation is on here cause niggas don't wanna put in work

good shit OP
Chewing and mewing are effective only if you're still in developpement

• +1
View attachment 2295939

ltn.
Bro you're such a liar, absolute jealous ass dweeb. Gtfo with ur sad incel hate chit, hating on other people won't make you any better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27452
mirin ascension OP

• +1

Good but your forehead looks recessed

• +1
you must have some problems man jfl, you're so frustrated. i don't give a fuck if you don't like justin bieber.
its not about me not liking Bieber you fucking uncanny ogre.

hes actually great. its you thinking way too highly of yourself and using him as a profile pic. who the fuck do you think you are lol?

youre at best, BEST a low MTN. lmao. go find some fucking harmony before replying to me.

also: over you fucking disjointed looking weirdo.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, chawaje, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
How old were you when you started each one of those things?
Started hard mewing on november 2022, rad140 on 30 january 2023. i was 23 and now i'm 24
btw that was 100% soft tissue if past like 18
I started hard mewing with mk677 because gh gives more masculine looks, no matter what age and without mewing. mewing works better at the age of 12/16 (because of gh which is higher on this age). also, i wan't recessed for jawline and chin(it's still 5 fingers), but i had poor cheeckbones, i started mewing for this, not for jawline. chewing because i had oval face
Looks good you look like Astro sky

How do you do with women?
good, even if it's easier with girls between 18 and 20, cause i don't look 24 years old but younger

• +1
its not about me not liking Bieber you fucking uncanny ogre.

hes actually great. its you thinking way too highly of yourself and using him as a profile pic. who the fuck do you think you are lol?

youre at best, BEST a low MTN. lmao. go find some fucking harmony before replying to me.

also: over you fucking disjointed looking weirdo.

View attachment 2296038
If you read the thread i didn't ask for a rating. don't know why you still say those fucking mnt,ltn and shit when i posted something about mewing,chewing and sarms.
The only realistic ratings are girls' feedback, not ratings from retarded like you.

its you thinking way too highly of yourself and using him as a profile pic.
you have trump on your username, do you think you're like him? lol, it's over for your brain, there's no surgery for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27452
If you read the thread i didn't ask for a rating. don't know why you still say those fucking mnt,ltn and shit when i posted something about mewing,chewing and sarms.

you have trump on your username, do you think you're like him? lol, it's over for your brain, there's no surgery for it.

Don't bother. This guy lives in an asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
congratulations brother, extremely inspiring ascension

what did you do for chewing exactly? I plan on buying jawliner

for how long and which dosage have you been on mk677? noticed any frame/wrist improvements?

• +1
what does rad140 and mk677 do

where do i buy it

how old are you when you started how old are you now

• +1

good shit OP

"studies" and "what you know about facial development", damn, i hope it never goes mainstream otherwise maxfacs are gonna go bankrupt :lul:

Fcking 2 digits IQ 20k post rotter thinking he has some hidden knowledge jfl. Utter degen.

• +1
congratulations brother, extremely inspiring ascension

what did you do for chewing exactly? I plan on buying jawliner

for how long and which dosage have you been on mk677? noticed any frame/wrist improvements?
Amazon product ASIN B08T79X47B i used this

only 1 month of mk677 12.5 mg per day after 2 month of rad140 started on feb. now i started it again as pct for 2 months of rad140.
wrists i didn't measured them but i think still same.
what does rad140 and mk677 do

where do i buy it

how old are you when you started how old are you now
i live in europe and used camochem.uk
in poor words: rad140 is like testo+oxandrolone, but less stronger, mk677 increases gh

• +1

only 1 month of mk677 12.5 mg per day after 2 month of rad140 started on feb. now i started it again as pct for 2 months of rad140.

in poor words: rad140 is like testo+oxandrolone, but less stronger, mk677 increases gh
i dont know anything about chemicals

why does it change the strucfture of your face?
how old are you

• +1
The only realistic ratings are girls' feedback, not ratings from retarded like you.
the funniest part is "retarded like me" will most likely give you *better* ratings than girls would.
second funniest part is, learn how to fucking speak proper English you dumbfuck rat.

also, youre not close to Bieber. you look like fucking shit. no harmony. no pleasing features. just a rat. with a disgusting mole to boot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
i dont know anything about chemicals

why does it change the strucfture of your face?
how old are you
hgh and testosterone make your face more masculine, without doing mewing or other things. mandible, browridge, zygomatc bones, maxilla

• +1
look a lot better OP well done, do you have any before photos of ur side profile?

• +1

chewing pic isnt loading

thanks for the feedback

the funniest part is "retarded like me" will most likely give you *better* ratings than girls would.
second funniest part is, learn how to fucking speak proper English you dumbfuck rat.

also, youre not close to Bieber. you look like fucking shit. no harmony. no pleasing features. just a rat. with a disgusting mole to boot.
bro who are these greycels LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell

whta u chew on

Good shit boyo but please tell me for the love of God you don't wear those lifting gloves in public gyms 💀

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Nah his jaw is literally wider now despite having less fat. How can you explain that aside from masseter hypertrophy?

Mewing may be cope but chewing definitely isn’t. Especially chewing while on PEDs.

Does RAD140 affect hair at all?

how do you mew ?
i have been asking this question apparently none of ppl answer

What was your weight before and after?