Tried Ostarine 10mg

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I got ostarine and enclo shipped to me today. I’m not going to cycle it until at least Autumn, but I tried 10mg just to see if anything would happen.

To my surprise, after a few hours I felt my muscles become tighter and I felt very energetic at the gym. I don’t know if this is a placebo. Tasted like shit though, almost like pure alcohol.
Do you think this was a placebo ?

My friends who took ostraine all looked different the week they hoped on. They just looked always pumped and dryer or something. It was obvious if you saw them before and after. They also got ridiculous pumps and gained more strength than usual in the gym. It's not a placebo

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
My friends who took ostraine all looked different the week they hoped on. They just looked always pumped and dryer or something. It was obvious if you saw them before and after. They also got ridiculous pumps and gained more strength than usual in the gym. It's not a placebo
Ahhh that’s good. Yeah I think I know what effect it would have. The muscles will have that tight feeling all the time. Plus it felt much easier to do my standard set for biceps!

Didn’t get any sides except a little stomach ache, but that went away. I guess taking for one day won’t really suppress you or anything.

Ahhh that’s good. Yeah I think I know what effect it would have. The muscles will have that tight feeling all the time. Plus it felt much easier to do my standard set for biceps!
Yep. You can expect yourself to walk around looking more muscular than usual and also jumping up in weight + reps . Make sure u pct

Once will not supress you

• +1
Yep. You can expect yourself to walk around looking more muscular than usual and also jumping up in weight + reps . Make sure u pct

Once will not supress you
Quite surprising considering it is the weakest sarm which is the weakest branch of anabolicz. Imagine real heavy roids like Tren and Masteron.

Quite surprising considering it is the weakest sarm which is the weakest branch of anabolicz. Imagine real heavy roids like Tren and Masteron.
I know. It doesn't compare to the strong ones, so it's pretty nuts to think about how crazy test would or tren would be.

Oh and try mk with it. Mk gave me good results

• +1
I know. It doesn't compare to the strong ones, so it's pretty nuts to think about how crazy test would or tren would be.

Oh and try mk with it. Mk gave me good results
Yeah I’ll get that as well. Might pair it with CJC-1295 for higher GH levels

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
What about ur face? Did it give you red undertones from blood flow?

I hear people taking osta that it made there face look better/blood flow was directed in good places of the face that made them look younger

• +1
What about ur face? Did it give you red undertones from blood flow?

I hear people taking osta that it made there face look better/blood flow was directed in good places of the face that made them look younger
Didn’t notice any facial changes, but it was only for one day, so there’s that. Maybe skin got a bit better but I can’t say.

It would probably take a few weeks to get its full effects

Hey shoot me a pm
Didn’t notice any facial changes, but it was only for one day, so there’s that. Maybe skin got a bit better but I can’t say.

It would probably take a few weeks to get its full effects
What's your take on rad140+mk677? Thought about going on a cycle with those early next year, just got back into lifting after surgery for about 1 month now

What's your take on rad140+mk677? Thought about going on a cycle with those early next year, just got back into lifting after surgery for about 1 month now
Well rad140 is very strong , even stronger than test I believe. You will definitely have results and get big but it's more powerful on your hormones and will need to pct harder. If you don't wanna do something so extreme just use mk , or do ostraine and mk if you must do something more.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Well rad140 is very strong , even stronger than test I believe. You will definitely have results and get big but it's more powerful on your hormones and will need to pct harder. If you don't wanna do something so extreme just use mk , or do ostraine and mk if you must do something more.
What would be the borderline strongest sarm cycle without needing pct?

What woudl be the borderline strongest sarm cycle without needing pct?
Ostraine. Some say you don't need pct and have the blood work to show it, others did. You should bank on doing at least some form of pct regardless. But again a number of people have taken it without needing to do anything after and their test went back to normal, but you dont know if that will be you so work on getting hcgenerate atleast and maybe something more if you can.

Oh and mk doesn't need pct at all.

• +1
Oh and if you are young just lift natty with mk. You can make terrific gains natty

• +1
Oh and if you are young just lift natty with mk. You can make terrific gains natty
I got back to lifting 29 days ago, have gained around 8kg of which 3.5 are muscle I think, bulking pretty hard and using some test increasing supplements so I can get 1000+ ng natural, last test exam I did without taking anything was at 900 last year so I think I can manage that, when do you think I should start cycling exactly? After not being able to gain 500g ish of pure muscle per month?

I got back to lifting 29 days ago, have gained around 8kg of which 3.5 are muscle I think, bulking pretty hard and using some test increasing supplements so I can get 1000+ ng natural, last test exam I did without taking anything was at 900 last year so I think I can manage that, when do you think I should start cycling exactly? After not being able to gain 500g ish of pure muscle per month?
900 is real high , don't cycle at all

SARMS definitely work, but the long term effects and safety haven't been determined yet, compared to anabolic steroids. Some SARMS are actually way more potent than steroids, but they're extremely unhealthy. Not worth it imo. You can easily build an impressive, above average physique naturally, if you know how to work out properly

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah Ostarine. Even then when I start my cycle, I will take enclo with it as well. Rad-140, LGD, S-23 will almost certainly need a PCT or a serm that’s run along side it. For S-23 you’ll need an actual TRT dose of testosterone as it completely shuts you down otherwise.

• +1
SARMS definitely work, but the long term effects and safety haven't been determined yet, compared to anabolic steroids. Some SARMS are actually way more potent than steroids, but they're extremely unhealthy. Not worth it imo. You can easily build an impressive, above average physique naturally, if you know how to work out properly
Yeah I agree. However it’s just a “strong”boost. It is argued among professionals that one month of sarms= 6 months of natural lifting.

However, what I’m planning to do, ostarine (10-15mg) plus Enclo is a really light cycle as ostarine is the weakest, and safest sarm, currently planned for use as something to mitigate muscle wasting disease. It’s not going to blow anyone up like high doses of Test or DHT derivatives ect.

Either way you can mitigate most of the side effects with proper planning, blood work, supps for organ health, blood pressure readings and storing sperm.

That's optimal bruh, unless we are talking about different measurements. A lot of dudes have like 300 lol
It depends on individual androgen receptor sensitivity and concentration. Some people only need 500ng/dl to make the best use of the receptors whilst others need 1000ng/dl to get the same effect. Not to mention Free test, which is the most important measurement as that’s the test that binds to the receptor. Just serum levels don’t matter that much. Obviously this is for natties though.

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and garoupilled_
stop using dogshit sarms. use real gear

I got ostarine and enclo shipped to me today. I’m not going to cycle it until at least Autumn, but I tried 10mg just to see if anything would happen.

To my surprise, after a few hours I felt my muscles become tighter and I felt very energetic at the gym. I don’t know if this is a placebo. Tasted like shit though, almost like pure alcohol.
Not placebo. Ostarine gives you that dry, tight feeling in your muscles and improves your mood

your right.