tried tinder for the first time

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
i have this becky coming over on Saturday night to 'watch a show together'

how do i go from watching a show to having sex

never tried tinder before this will be a first for me ive had 1 gf in the past only

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and dervw4cenks
I would worry more about her not flaking, thats 4 days away jfl i wouldn’t be able to wait

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Gargantuan, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I would worry more about her not flaking, thats 4 days away jfl i wouldn’t be able to wait
yeah if she flakes im gonna rope

im trying to play it cool tho and im in australia so its 3 days

Watching a show already means she wants to have sex. Just touch her leg and body after a bit then go from there

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and <6PSLcel
When she comes give her sleeping pill mixed drink and enjoy!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, liberiangrimreaper, Carolus and 3 others
Watching a show already means she wants to have sex. Just touch her leg and body after a bit then go from there
alr man there is no way shes just coming over to watch a show im just gonna go with the flow and ill see what happens on satuday ill make a thread if i slay or not

• +1
Reactions: silencio, ShowerMaxxing and <6PSLcel
I thought you've used tinder before

Chad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How long have you been using Tinder? How did you already get a girl to come by your place that’s fucking crazy, they never do that they always want to meet in public where it’s safer for them

you must be chad if this isn’t a LARP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and <6PSLcel
How long have you been using Tinder? How did you already get a girl to come by your place that’s fucking crazy, they never do that they always want to meet in public where it’s safer for them

been using tinder for 4 days and got this foid i just called her and she said we should hangout and im like my place and shes like sounds good

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and <6PSLcel
alr man there is no way shes just coming over to watch a show im just gonna go with the flow and ill see what happens on satuday ill make a thread if i slay or not
Gl nigga

we called today and she said her backw as hurting so im like ill give you a message kek and she said please do its so on if she flakes im REing

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
we called today and she said her backw as hurting so im like ill give you a message kek and she said please do its so on if she flakes im REing
Smooth shit

I’ve only met girls straight at their homes on tinder. bro girls on dating apps are legit whores if they aren’t giving u their address on the get go, she doesn’t want to fuck at all and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Saisei
slowly escalate and make moves on her you dumb fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, edodalic29 and Saisei
slowly escalate and make moves on her you dumb fuck
superbad GIF

I can just imagine op pulling up like this

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, House Lannister and ShowerMaxxing
I slayed i was kinda awkward and autistic but she was actually really chill and we related to alot of things

pretty good

I slayed i was kinda awkward and autistic but she was actually really chill and we related to alot of things

pretty good
So.. how did you escalate or go from watching show to sex?