Tried to get rid of lice with natural methods, didn't work

improover

improover

#JamesGang
As some people might know I'm having a very big problem with lice and I don't really want to shave my head or use chemicals. So I decided to use mayo in my head, read it somewhere that it suffocates the lice. So far, didn't work, my head is still itchy and now my room and my head are smelling like mayo and I had to wash my pillows :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
9B5CF568 FD7A 4524 B541 68EC33F90D5C

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7173, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Wow how did you become so retarded are you born like this or did you punch yourself in the head for the last 20 years, just wondering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and didntreadlol
unironically take a shower bro

This nigga really used mayo on his hair

Why the fuck don’t u want to use chemicals

If I had lice on my head like your pics I would have some chemicals on my head within 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Why the fuck don’t u want to use chemicals

If I had lice on my head like your pics I would have some chemicals on my head within 10 minutes
It's not that dangerous and people can't really see it, it's just itchy. I also like picking them up with my bare hands ngl it's pretty relaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
wtf, just use a lice comb and chemicals. Head lice are gross and subhuman AF. The chemicals are fairly cheap. If u cant afford it shaving your head > headlice

Tenor

Last edited:
wtf, just use a lice comb and chemicals. Head lice are gross and subhuman AF. The chemicals are fairly cheap. If u cant afford it shaving your head > headlice
I will NOT use chemicals, I THINK I MADE THIS VERY CLEAR

As some people might know I'm having a very big problem with lice and I don't really want to shave my head or use chemicals. So I decided to use mayo in my head, read it somewhere that it suffocates the lice. So far, didn't work, my head is still itchy and now my room and my head are smelling like mayo and I had to wash my pillows :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
View attachment 463998
Dude I think there is like shampoo for it you can get at the pharmacy

just shave ur head bro

they have a bunch of chemicals that damage your scalp

Bro this is tin foil hat talk. I have had lice in the past when I was a kid and the chemicals are safe to use. They dont make this shit for human hair if it will damage your head.

Just leave it tbh. Lice is completely natural. That's why the founding fathers wore those wigs, becuase literally everyone had lice

they have a bunch of chemicals that damage your scalp
Not all I think. + Your fear of chemicals is completely unreasonable. Even natural things are chemicals. Everything is chemical, it just happens that a plant for example creates this chemical. Natural isn't always better. Natural remedies try to use the chemicals of the plant or whatever where as shampoos or medications have the exact amount of the chemical that is proven to be most effective for you.

So if your post isn't larp I hope that you consider my words, as being unhygienic is really harmful for you and the people around you.

Don't go outside, call a doctor or the pharmacy and tell them about your problem, to not infest others.

just shave head bro only way to fix

It's not that dangerous and people can't really see it, it's just itchy. I also like picking them up with my bare hands ngl it's pretty relaxing
Use chemicals you nasty fuck. It won't do as much damage as you think. You are on looksmaxing forum yet you can't do the most basic stuff like take a regular shower.